[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Barakotha wrote:
Hi.

You had poeplanner links, cant find them anymore. Am I blind or did you remove them?

If yes, why? Can you share them please

You are blinded :P

Search for "Skill Trees: Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam".

You can find the skill trees in there.

"
DVHenao wrote:
would bronns lithe still be a viable choice if I was using consecrated path? or would I be better of choosing something like carcass jack/crafting my own. Your guide says that Bronns increase cycloone damage by a lot but would it do the same for consecrated path?

Consecrated Path is a movement skill so Bronn is definitely viable. It is the highest dps chest piece for Cyclone and Consecrated Path.

However, for a more balanced chest piece, I would recommend getting a crusader + hunter influenced explody chest with +1 curse (or attack crit).
For the ascendancy path nodes,

Do we still need endless hunger? Or is it possible to take Masterful Form?
"
handycandy76 wrote:
For the ascendancy path nodes,

Do we still need endless hunger? Or is it possible to take Masterful Form?

Pretty much a personal choice now. You can try Masterful Form and if you are getting stunned more frequently, then you can switch back to Endless Hunger.

Personally, I will still stick to Endless as it provide lots of survivability to the build.
I am a bit confused on the skill tree in the crit pob. taking Feller of Foes seems to do more damage than Titanic impacts for example and only costs one skill point more. Our crit chance is also only ~20% which seems low to me for a crit build.
"
DVHenao wrote:
I am a bit confused on the skill tree in the crit pob. taking Feller of Foes seems to do more damage than Titanic impacts for example and only costs one skill point more. Our crit chance is also only ~20% which seems low to me for a crit build.

Yes, you can certainly pick Feller over Titanic.

For crit build, you will use a Diamond flask. Use a Crusader + Hunter chest with explode and 1.#% crit chance to attack. That will boost your crit chance significantly.
If I can't get a 4R1G1B chest and instead roll 3R2G1B, what should I replace pulverize with?
Divine Fury anointment looks good damage up until Tenacity or Primeval Force and the oils are super cheap.
"
MistaFuu wrote:
If I can't get a 4R1G1B chest and instead roll 3R2G1B, what should I replace pulverize with?

Close Combat for the 2nd green.

"
Honzo wrote:
Divine Fury anointment looks good damage up until Tenacity or Primeval Force and the oils are super cheap.

Yep. Tenacity is probably the best since it gives both damage and life. :)
I am a little confused regarding the Infernal Cry and Xoph's Blood. I am currently running both and I do not know if it's redundant or if Infernal cry is actually doing something. If I do not need Infernal Cry, is there another recommended skill to use? (I don't have a watcher's eye).

Thanks for your help!
"
Forfs wrote:
I am a little confused regarding the Infernal Cry and Xoph's Blood. I am currently running both and I do not know if it's redundant or if Infernal cry is actually doing something. If I do not need Infernal Cry, is there another recommended skill to use? (I don't have a watcher's eye).

Thanks for your help!

If you are running Xoph's Blood, you do not need Infernal Cry and you can replace that with Enduring Cry for more survivability.

Infernal Cry do provide exploding mechanism so you can consider switching Xoph's Blood to a rare elder/warlord amulet (as shown in the recommended gears).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info