[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

tried phoenix cursed with enfeeble, no go there
tried phoenix cursed with enfeeble, no go there
But its posible get 6k life and 3k armour with primeval force tree and carcass? because at the moment i use the tank versión.
"
Kaozuke wrote:
But its posible get 6k life and 3k armour with primeval force tree and carcass? because at the moment i use the tank versión.

yup. im level 90 and with carcass i have around 6.1k

6.7 with belly
"
I feel satisfied with this build and kudos to kira for being one of the best out there in terms of answering questions and responding to feedback and improving.

Now i just feel with a couple tweaks it can be even faster. Should be trying to get frenzy imo. Makes things way faster. I was also looking at blood dance for that sexy increased damage buff and auto charges plus regen. Thats 300 life regen per second in addition to a golem. Just makes things a bit tankier. I will be messing around later. Going to min max. Going with steel rings and the proj gloves. Cant make up the losses from using the fire rings and i dunno if the cospris is worth what you lose when you can use a jewel or corrupted item.

Id like to play around with ele overload too. See what works.

I think ima go all out with this build and stay with it. Maybe a new build halfway through league.

Let me know what you find out. I am saving money for now and trying to decide what to get next!
IGN: Sweethart
"
thantaimetmoi wrote:
GOOD FOR BUILD? IM FOLLOW YOU BUILD
MY GEAR

THANK YOU

Maligora gloves is great if you choose Elemental Overload skill tree. Nice legacy gloves you have there. :)

I see that you are using Purity of Fire, in patch 2.6, it is no longer required because Primeval Force provides 10% reflect reduction.

"
Trying to figure out the best way to add frenzies to this build.

Bloodrage
Dark ray +1 corrupt
Bandit frenzy reward

That gives me 6 charges. I feel this build can really benefit from the increased attack and movement. Ima try and get 7. Thoughts?

I feel satisfied with this build and kudos to kira for being one of the best out there in terms of answering questions and responding to feedback and improving.

Now i just feel with a couple tweaks it can be even faster. Should be trying to get frenzy imo. Makes things way faster. I was also looking at blood dance for that sexy increased damage buff and auto charges plus regen. Thats 300 life regen per second in addition to a golem. Just makes things a bit tankier. I will be messing around later. Going to min max. Going with steel rings and the proj gloves. Cant make up the losses from using the fire rings and i dunno if the cospris is worth what you lose when you can use a jewel or corrupted item.

Id like to play around with ele overload too. See what works.

I think ima go all out with this build and stay with it. Maybe a new build halfway through league.

Frenzy charges will definitely help the build and the skill tree has easy access to them so you can certainly get them. :)

Only thing to take note of is that those gears are evasion based so your armour ratings will take a hit.

"
Kaozuke wrote:

Like what @Planisphaerium said, it is very possible to achieve that stats. I have 6.6K life using Carcass with Primeval Force on tank version. :)

Tks for great build! I'm really enjoying. Hope i can get Atziri's Acuity soon, already have 9ex so i can try doing Shaper and Uber Atziri. 3/4 corrupted Guardians already down with deathless.
Spoiler

"
Kaozuke wrote:

Im level 89 atm and going for the Primeval Force and Herbalism(will get both at lvl 98), so i have 6.2k hp and 6500 armour with lightning coil, but my helmet isnt devoto's. its rare with life, 700 armour and high res.

By the way i think that Xoph's blood is totally useless in this build and Carnage Heart is just perfect.

Wanna try Cosrpi's will cause ele weakness looks op there.(cospri's will + aquity + ele weakness sounds crazy)
Last edited by areukiddingme on Mar 25, 2017, 12:38:34 AM
"
areukiddingme wrote:
"
Kaozuke wrote:

Im level 89 atm and going for the Primeval Force and Herbalism(will get both at lvl 98), so i have 6.2k hp and 6500 armour with lightning coil, but my helmet isnt devoto's. its rare with life, 700 armour and high res.

By the way i think that Xoph's blood is totally useless in this build and Carnage Heart is just perfect.

Wanna try Cosrpi's will cause ele weakness looks op there.(cospri's will + aquity + ele weakness sounds crazy)

i wouldnt call 10% fire pen, avatar, 10% increased life, and an ash debuff useless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info