[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

even with the crit being wasted its still a better dmg increase then youll get anywhere else for 1 point. The int bonus is nice too
what about Jugg? Would be viable with Ngamahu and Cyclone?
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
Hey Exiles,

Can you please take a second to critique my gear. I can do uber lab no problem; however, bosses t10+ take a while to kill.I'm currently saving for Xoph's Blood.

Spoiler

Much appreciated!

Thanks,
Adam.

Get 2R2B2G on your Ngamahu. You can check out gems section for the setup.

Get Tombfist. With murderous jewel, you will get intimidate damage buff.

You will want life on your opal ring.

Go for 6L Bronn before you get Xoph's Blood. You will gain more damage that way.

Use Writhing Jar. It enables you to proc Headsman during boss fight.

"
IndraRaigeki wrote:
what about Jugg? Would be viable with Ngamahu and Cyclone?

Jugg provide lots of toughness but lower damage.

If you do decide to go for Jugg, I would recommend you to go EO since Jugg has very high accuracy.
so i was messing around corrupting ngamahous axes and got the socketed gems are supported by level 10 fortify implicit. I started trying to figure out if there was a way to use it since i noticed a lot of gems are shared between the axe and the chest. Id obviously need to spend a lot to level 8 vorici link it and color it. This would let me use a corrupted kaoms with increased dmg so id end up losing about 30k dmg to gain 1.7k life.

Id be running the following setup in the axe- cyclone, fire pen, melee phys, ele dmg with attacks, conc effect, combustion. So id be losing out on a decent bit of molten burst damage without vicious projectiles and GMP.

POB has me at 1m dps cyclone, 73k molten burst, and 8.9k life at level 96. this is fully buffed with flasks except for enemies covered in ash debuff. Basically my goal is to push this build to the farthest delve depths i can. The biggest issue ive ran into is just getting full on 1 shot at depth 460ish with taste of hate, lions roar, and a basalt flask. Tried switching my bronns to belly and it didnt really change much.

Was wondering if anybody had any thoughts on this before i painstakingly trade for 2000 vaal orbs to vorici this axe
Hey,
can you check my items and give me some advice which ones I should change?
I'm thinking about to buy "watcher's eye" next.

Just want to say probably the best cyclone build. Very good guide, that's fairly simple at best and easy to follow. I've done gotten to lvl 91 no problem. Done all end game content while leveling to 91. Thanks and thumbs up +1 for this guide (minus uber elder).

This sentiment was summed up by a member of our design team who recently said "We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not."

YOLO!
Last edited by TheRoyalShu on Sep 23, 2018, 12:48:31 PM
hi just picked up this build, had a couple questions. Acrobatics is only two points away. Is it worth getting? I'm having some trouble surviving in maps. I even picked up VP, but still sometimes get overwhelmed in breaches.

Also what does the writhing jar do for this build?
Standard: ArcingTalon
"
Sorites118 wrote:
hi just picked up this build, had a couple questions. Acrobatics is only two points away. Is it worth getting? I'm having some trouble surviving in maps. I even picked up VP, but still sometimes get overwhelmed in breaches.

It's not the Skilltree, you need to change something at your equip.
And Writhing Jar gives you life + mana with instant recovery + 2 mobs which drop for leech.
"
so i was messing around corrupting ngamahous axes and got the socketed gems are supported by level 10 fortify implicit. I started trying to figure out if there was a way to use it since i noticed a lot of gems are shared between the axe and the chest. Id obviously need to spend a lot to level 8 vorici link it and color it. This would let me use a corrupted kaoms with increased dmg so id end up losing about 30k dmg to gain 1.7k life.

Id be running the following setup in the axe- cyclone, fire pen, melee phys, ele dmg with attacks, conc effect, combustion. So id be losing out on a decent bit of molten burst damage without vicious projectiles and GMP.

POB has me at 1m dps cyclone, 73k molten burst, and 8.9k life at level 96. this is fully buffed with flasks except for enemies covered in ash debuff. Basically my goal is to push this build to the farthest delve depths i can. The biggest issue ive ran into is just getting full on 1 shot at depth 460ish with taste of hate, lions roar, and a basalt flask. Tried switching my bronns to belly and it didnt really change much.

Was wondering if anybody had any thoughts on this before i painstakingly trade for 2000 vaal orbs to vorici this axe

I would recommend getting Curse on Hit with Enfeeble on your gloves. That greatly improves survivability.

Blind is also huge for delving. Consider switching quick silver flask to this:

"
Wastle wrote:
Hey,
can you check my items and give me some advice which ones I should change?
I'm thinking about to buy "watcher's eye" next.

Spoiler

Besides Watcher's Eye, I would definitely get 6L on the Bronn. That is 40% more damage.

After 6L, go for Xoph's Blood.

Your boots need to be replaced. The life roll on it is really low.

Consider getting Tombfist with Curse on Hit with Enfeeble. It gives a 30% more effective HP to your character.

Replace your quick silver flask with this:

"
TheRoyalShu wrote:
Just want to say probably the best cyclone build. Very good guide, that's fairly simple at best and easy to follow. I've done gotten to lvl 91 no problem. Done all end game content while leveling to 91. Thanks and thumbs up +1 for this guide (minus uber elder).

Spoiler

Glad you are enjoying the build. Very nice gears you have over there.

For Uber Elder, you will probably want to use Kaom's Root. The chill in that fight is the main killer.

"
Sorites118 wrote:

If you pick Acrobatics, I will recommend you to pick up Phase Acrobatics too. This will pretty much convert your defense to evasion instead of armor.

Consider switching your helm to Devoto for more attack speed, or Lightpoacher with 2 abyssal sockets.

Tombfist with Curse on Hit with Enfeeble will greatly improve your survivability.

Check out the flask section for recommended setup.

Get Stygian belt with similar roll as your Rustic Sash. This will also improve your damage and toughness.

Besides what @Wastle wrote, Writhing Jar also helps to proc Headsman during boss fight. This greatly increase your damage.
So coming from my ele hit deadeye to this, I'm wondering if if I can use the same jewelry setup?

Could any of these be used? Ele hit is built somewhat similarly with Avatar of fire and it's bonkers with these 3. I'm thinking the Yoke could be really good?
Last edited by Seananigans_ on Sep 25, 2018, 6:07:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info