[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Shaper/Elder/Uber Atziri (and her crew) are all that matter dps wise. No other boss stands long even with a 4L.

Check intimidate and covered in ash. Both those debuffs have nearly 100% up time. The rest are all small windows, especially flasks. Wise Oak amplify’s Chance to Ignite to be marginally higher than Fire Pen. We are talking 1%. The flask doesn’t last long, so for a small window, you are doing marginally more. For the rest of the time, which makes up the vast majority of the fight, you are doing less. Also Wise Oak is a shitty flask. Writhing Jar to proc Headsman (and leech) for that 40% more multi is a way better flask.

Trust, you want to run with Fire Pen. It’s BIS.

Oh shit, didnt even think Headsman proc. Always though writhing jar only for get leech for lab traps :)
Ign HalpingHansu/Jevnigeff
Hi man, thank for your awsome build, I've never been so comfort in uberlab before.
I've just saved enough for a Xoph, but I dont think I can afford corrupted gloves. So should I keep playing with Flammability+Anger+HOA or should I switch to Xoph+Anger+HOA?
"
I will have Anger + Herald of Ash + Enlighten 3/4 on gloves.

Blasphemy + Enfeeble (linked) + 2 other gems can go on the helm.

I can't seem to figure this out in terms of mana reservation. Even with Enlighten 4 i can't run Blasphemy/Enfeeble, Anger, and Herald of Ash.

My other problem is that my gloves only have two gem slots. So should i just change Herald of Ash to Anger and call it a day? Or is it ok to drop Enfeeble when not leveling at 6.2k life, 40% phys reduction and capped res? Will bosses just one hit me if i do? Dropping Enfeelbe would also remove the int requirement that prevents me from upgrading one of my rings.
Last edited by Pred8oar on Jan 10, 2018, 3:31:40 PM
I currently have 156k buffed dps and 5980 life/258 ES. Which chest would you recommend and would you recommend fusing a 6L myself or purchasing one. I have currently spent 300 fusings.
Last edited by Mysteryhero888 on Jan 10, 2018, 3:57:53 PM
"
kira1414 wrote:

"
Mesiance wrote:
been playing the build for a bit now and enjoying it, preparing to get to guardians/shaper now and not sure how to progress gear wise. Its gone a bit off since changes/updates to the guide from when i started so not sure if i need to change up gems and skill set up or upgrade pieces more. I have enough currency for the lab enchants but haven't grabbed it incase i need to focus on other pieces first.

Spoiler
"

thanks again for the cool build and any help here would be greatly appreciated.

I would recommend you to get Watcher's Eye with Extra Fire damage with Anger. This will give you more damage boost than the lab enchant, and also at a cheaper price.

Cheers, so would that mean having to dump flamm for anger? or will i need to run all 3 most likely with the enhance(?) gem?
So i just got this drop
, stealing charges i suppose works only for certain mobs right?
Hi! Following the gems setup part I have everything equipped from the recommended section, but are there too many skills to bind to the hotkeys? If you are able to say Bind Skill ... to key Q, Skill ... to key W etc etc that would be really helpful.
Thank you!
Just got a Xoph's Blood, was previously running impresence/watchers eye

Trying to figure out what to do with my mana, Can't run Herald of Ash + Anger + blasphemy aura

Do I drop anger? or is it a matter of level 4 enlighten to get have the mana budget for the last aura?
"
Hyuga0501 wrote:

Trying to figure out what to do with my mana, Can't run Herald of Ash + Anger + blasphemy aura

Do I drop anger? or is it a matter of level 4 enlighten to get have the mana budget for the last aura?

you have to drop Flammability man, that's why he use a corrupted gloves that curse enemy with elemental weakness on hit
"
fentowninya wrote:
great guide, i am currently running cyclone on a 4 link with a kaoms heart. thoughts on this variance?

Kaom's Heart means you are losing around 50% damage on Cyclone. Not worth it as you can easily obtain 7000 life using Belly of the Beast and still get to keep Cyclone damage.

"
sfcsixty wrote:
Looking to take my guy to the next level. I'm aware of some of the issues such as my 5 link or awful lab enchants. But anyone with a priority list of items or jewels to focus on first would be greatly appreciated. I'm on my phone and have no idea how to link my gear but the char name is ryanisdyin

I would recommend you to work on your flasks. Check out the flask section for recommended setup, including the rolls on those magical flasks.

Get the other 2 jewel sockets on the skill tree. You can re-spec life % node into it. Jewel with flat life should give you more life. Check out abyssal and jewel sections for preferred rolls on them.

"
Great build, thanks.
I am looking for gear advice during the leveling process: What gear (beseides the weapons from this build) should I use?
Is there any +XP gear for example?

Thanks!
Kind regards

The +XP gears are not particularly useful because you will be cruising through the map once you equip Ngamahu at level 55. :)

Checkout Leveling to 55 section for some leveling tips.

"
iLikePiez wrote:
>done normal lab
>leveling
>done cruel lab
>realising that i want that juicy merc lab points at act 7
>doing merc lab on lvl 57 character and shitty ress's
>balls fell off when izaro died
>10/10 best build ever

Spoiler

If you do not have Xoph's Blood, follow the Avatar of Fire skill tree. You will want to get that node on the skill tree asap as it provides huge damage buff to the build. :)

"
EinUchiha wrote:
Hi man, thank for your awsome build, I've never been so comfort in uberlab before.
I've just saved enough for a Xoph, but I dont think I can afford corrupted gloves. So should I keep playing with Flammability+Anger+HOA or should I switch to Xoph+Anger+HOA?

If you are using Impresence + Extra Fire Watcher's Eye, run Flammability + Anger + Herald of Ash.

If you are using Xoph's Blood + Extra Fire Watcher's Eye, run Anger + Herald of Ash.

For corrupted gloves, I would buy them and try my luck corrupting myself. I know of a few players doing that and they gotten their gloves that way.

In terms of damage, Xoph's Blood is better.

"
Pred8oar wrote:

I can't seem to figure this out in terms of mana reservation. Even with Enlighten 4 i can't run Blasphemy/Enfeeble, Anger, and Herald of Ash.

My other problem is that my gloves only have two gem slots. So should i just change Herald of Ash to Anger and call it a day? Or is it ok to drop Enfeeble when not leveling at 6.2k life, 40% phys reduction and capped res? Will bosses just one hit me if i do? Dropping Enfeelbe would also remove the int requirement that prevents me from upgrading one of my rings.

You won't be able to run all 3 auras. You will pick 2 out of those 3 to run.

So if you are leveling your character, you can use Anger + Enfeeble, and when you are pushing end game bosses, go for Anger + Herald of Ash.

And for Enfeeble gem, you can stop leveling it once it reach level 13 so that it will not have a hefty int requirement.

"
I currently have 156k buffed dps and 5980 life/258 ES. Which chest would you recommend and would you recommend fusing a 6L myself or purchasing one. I have currently spent 300 fusings.

RNG can be a nuisance so go with what works best for you. The safest bet will always be to just buy a 6L.

In terms of chest, I see that you are using Carcass Jack, which has life roll on it. Switching to Bronn will give you the most damage buff but you will take a hit on the life pool unless you upgrade your rare gears to have high life roll.

And of course, gaining that extra levels will help improve your life pool too.

"
Mesiance wrote:

Cheers, so would that mean having to dump flamm for anger? or will i need to run all 3 most likely with the enhance(?) gem?

Yes. That is correct. You will replace Flammability with Anger. :)

"
xeqte wrote:
So i just got this drop
stealing charges i suppose works only for certain mobs right?

A rare gloves will be better than that.

"
the_agenda wrote:
Hi! Following the gems setup part I have everything equipped from the recommended section, but are there too many skills to bind to the hotkeys? If you are able to say Bind Skill ... to key Q, Skill ... to key W etc etc that would be really helpful.
Thank you!

You can re-use skill bars by swapping out auras from a button.

This is what I do:
- set mouse middle button to Enfeeble/Flammability
- enable the curse aura
- set mouse middle button to Herald of Ash
- enable the Herald
- set mouse middle button to golem

"
Hyuga0501 wrote:

What @EinUchiha said. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info