[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Should I get The Retch first or the Watcher's eye first?
"
fehfehfeh wrote:
This build is perfect!!
Very fun to play with

I'm cleaning t13-t14 maps easily and today I did my first atziri deathless run, but I think that I'm lacking some damage

What can I do to get some damage boost?

Here are my equips:

Cyclone and molten burst:

I'm using Impresence, Watcher's eye and Bronn's Lithe and my cyclone dps in h/o is 73k and it can get up to 120k with 3 frenzy charges and warchief totem. My molten burst dmg is 11,5k in h/o. Maybe you can try that out.
"
fehfehfeh wrote:
This build is perfect!!
Very fun to play with

I'm cleaning t13-t14 maps easily and today I did my first atziri deathless run, but I think that I'm lacking some damage

Here are my equips:

Hey,

Get a Visian belt w/ a good Jewel Fire Damage / Flat Life / Axe Phys Damage, it will be a nice upgrade.

Also, try to get either Xolph or Impresence + Watcher's Eye.

Hi fellows slayers! :)
First I'd like to thanks Kira for this wonderful build ! It's a pleasure to play with it and watch monsters melt!

Here is my build : https://pastebin.com/nKv78nqt

Is there something I might improve?
What do you think about the the two-stone ring with Warlord Mark curse on hit ? Should I replace it with another Opale ring ?
And a last question : Is Primeval Force necessary or going with life nodes better ?

Thank you again for this really nice build, the best I played since then.
Last edited by Moonchild3370 on Dec 27, 2017, 5:58:09 AM
Loving the build its a blast to play, I like to play the cremation style one of the main reasons i started to play the char. So i managed to 6 link a bronns dumped 150 or so chroms into it and i'm wondering if i wouldn't be bettter to just sell it and buy the shourd of lightless but has anyone been doing end game with the lightlesss chest ?
Last edited by hedpe666 on Dec 27, 2017, 8:15:32 AM
Hey all, looking for some confirmation on what's next for me. I steamroll t15/t16 maps but find myself dying to t15 bosses sometimes. Tried my first guaridan last night, was corrupted with some extra damage and some other shitty mods and got absolutely stommped.

I'd also like some advice on my tree. I'm trying to figure out a way to get Catalyse allcoated. It would provide me about 7% boost cyclone, and 6% boost to molten burst.

I know I should quality my gems, just taking them a few at a time with GCPs because I hate re-leveling them.

Not shown is a 24% phys damage watcher's.

The way I see it in order of importance:

Refine abyss jewels
Better boots with a higher armor roll
Taste of Hate
Opal Rings
Dying Sun
Lab Enchant

Any other advice? That the right order?
Last edited by dperls on Dec 27, 2017, 8:53:03 AM
"
jujib3z wrote:
Which jewel would I replace with Watchers Eye?

You would replace your weakest jewel with Watcher's Eye.

Your flask setup is not optimized. You can refer to the flask section for recommended flask setup. Especially Atziri's Promise and Forbidden Taste. You will want to replace them.

"
adlrus wrote:
I'm using a link Xoph + Anger + Watcher's Eye (extra fire damage + elemental penetration).

I can make work Flammability + Herald of Ash + Anger (+Essence Worm + Enlighten4).But should this be done? This is not very convenient. Maybe another assembly of auras is needed.

If you are leveling your character, you can run Anger + Enfeeble.

If you are fighting end game boss like Shaper, you can run Flammability (Impresence) + Anger + Herald of Ash.

This way you don't have to use Essence Worm and will still deal more damage than when you are running without Watcher's Eye and using Flammability + Herald of Ash.

Btw, possible to link your Watcher's Eye? I would like to include that in the guide to show other players how the ideal roll on this jewel will look like. :)

"
vanbetulla wrote:
Hi, I'm undecided between those two helms. Not sure which enchant would be the best. I feel like the Devoto's would be the inferior choice even tough it adds about 8k damage to Cyclone ( am at 62k hideout tooltip damage). Seeing how much defense I would be giving up I am pretty undecided. Would it be better to keep that helmet and buy a Devotos with Cyclone AS enchant?

Also I have some other gear options here:

I am using both times the first option and can't really switch ATM because of lacking of rings with good resistances (am running mediocre Ventors with replacement Iron Rings). Should I go for those upgrades or keep what I am using?

I would definitely stick to your 40% cyclone enchanted Devoto helm. That is a lot of damage.

Your Maelstrom Grasp is a better gloves so I will definitely use that.

Bramble Track is the better pair among the 2 boots.

I would definitely work on the rings and upgrade them. You should be able to find a decent rolled two-stone rings with high life at a cheap rate.

"
Norwind wrote:
Spoiler

Can someone help me with what I should work towards next? I bought a bronn's but it only has 4 link. I dont have the cash to try to roll it into 5 right now. My dps plummets if I swap into it from Tab rasa. I have about 10c to work with. Im not sure how you guys are able to get the xoph + essence worm without your resistances going to crap. I can only get resistances on my rings and ammy and gloves I think. Maybe I should swap out the belt? I also can't get 3b1g on my helm but even if I did I dont think I have enough mana to maintain 2 curses

You can get a 5L Bronn (hard to get the right colors) or 5L Belly or 5L Carcass and drop Tabula.

You will want to aim for 6000 life and 3000 armor. So you can drop Windscream boots and use a pair of high life roll rare boots in its place. Use Enfeeble + Herald of Ash as aura.

Replace your belt. Use a rare belt instead. Something similar to this:

Triple resist on that will be very nice.

Use Elreon's Blessing Font and craft 40+ life on both of your rings.

Replace your amulet. It does not have any life roll on it.

"
fehfehfeh wrote:
This build is perfect!!
Very fun to play with

Here are my equips:
Spoiler

Spoiler

6L will give you instant 40% more damage.

Running Xoph's Blood (or Impresence) + Watcher's Eye will give you more damage too.

Using 6L Bronn will further push up your damage.

"
ethanju wrote:
Should I get The Retch first or the Watcher's eye first?

Retch is not useful for the build so go for Watcher's Eye instead.

"
Moonchild3370 wrote:
Hi fellows slayers! :)
First I'd like to thanks Kira for this wonderful build ! It's a pleasure to play with it and watch monsters melt!

Here is my build : https://pastebin.com/nKv78nqt

Is there something I might improve?
What do you think about the the two-stone ring with Warlord Mark curse on hit ? Should I replace it with another Opale ring ?
And a last question : Is Primeval Force necessary or going with life nodes better ?

Thank you again for this really nice build, the best I played since then.

You have nice gears. :)

The Warlord ring is nice but you will lose the Blasphemy curse setup unless you have +1 curse on your gears (ring, amulet, Windscream, or Cospri's Will). So I will probably drop them.

If you have 6000 life, you can certainly go for Primeval Force. It provides the most damage to the build for a 4 skill points cluster. There are 40% life nodes on the path that leads to Primeval Force so you can definitely pick them up as you level up.

"
hedpe666 wrote:
Loving the build its a blast to play, I like to play the cremation style one of the main reasons i started to play the char. So i managed to 6 link a bronns dumped 150 or so chroms into it and i'm wondering if i wouldn't be bettter to just sell it and buy the shourd of lightless but has anyone been doing end game with the lightlesss chest ?
Spoiler

Even though I haven't seen anyone reporting to clear Shaper using Shroud, personally I feel it is definitely achievable if you run pure Cyclone setup in Shroud.

But if you have 6L Bronn with the right colors, I will definitely stick to Bronn and use that to clear end game content.

"
dperls wrote:
Hey all, looking for some confirmation on what's next for me. I steamroll t15/t16 maps but find myself dying to t15 bosses sometimes. Tried my first guaridan last night, was corrupted with some extra damage and some other shitty mods and got absolutely stommped.

I'd also like some advice on my tree. I'm trying to figure out a way to get Catalyse allcoated. It would provide me about 7% boost cyclone, and 6% boost to molten burst.

I know I should quality my gems, just taking them a few at a time with GCPs because I hate re-leveling them.
Spoiler

Not shown is a 24% phys damage watcher's.

The way I see it in order of importance:

Refine abyss jewels
Better boots with a higher armor roll
Taste of Hate
Opal Rings
Dying Sun
Lab Enchant

Any other advice? That the right order?

You can run Enfeeble curse instead of Flammability up to T16 maps. That will help in survivability. There will be some map bosses that hit really hard (e.g. Core) so if I am leveling my character, I generally avoid tough bosses.

On skill tree, you can consider re-specing into this and be able to use Catalyse.

Your order of upgrade is fine. However, the life roll on your boots is pretty low too. So besides getting a high armor pair, also get one with over 70+ life.
Guys hi again! I killed Hydra - Phoneix pretty easy. Deathless hydra and 1 death at Phoneix. Then I tried Chimera. Wow I kinda feel helpless there. Add phase is imposible. They were hitting like a truck. I couldnt even pass 1st adds. What to do there? Maybe I was trying with corrupted map but still chaos dmg is so high. Any solution to this fight?
Last edited by Rashx7 on Dec 27, 2017, 10:42:33 AM
If I should add Watcher's Eye, I guess I just don't know which one of my jewels is weakest? They both seem like they are really good for the build.

Which one should I replace with watchers eye? Could someone also explain why replacing one of those jewels with Watcher's Eye would improve my build?

Last edited by jujib3z on Dec 27, 2017, 10:48:15 AM
"
Rashx7 wrote:
Guys hi again! I killed Hydra - Phoneix pretty easy. Deathless hydra and 1 death at Phoneix. Then I tried Chimera. Wow I kinda feel helpless there. Add phase is imposible. They were hitting like a truck. I couldnt even pass 1st adds. What to do there? Maybe I was trying with corrupted map but still chaos dmg is so high. Any solution to this fight?

Referencing the above image, this is what I do when I fight Chimera:
"
- Place totem at (1)
- Cyclone near the gate at (2)
- Ensure totem is always up at (1) as you take out the mobs at (2) and (1)
- Once all mobs from (1) and (2) are cleared (you will know this when the rare mob at (2) shows up), place totem at (3), near center of room
- Cyclone near the totem at (4)
- Keep totem up while you take out the mobs

I find the above to be easiest way for me to handle the minion phase.

"
jujib3z wrote:
If I should add Watcher's Eye, I guess I just don't know which one of my jewels is weakest? They both seem like they are really good for the build.

Which one should I replace with watchers eye? Could someone also explain why replacing one of those jewels with Watcher's Eye would improve my build?

I will replace Armageddon Slayer with Watcher's Eye.

Honestly, both jewels ain't great because they don't have life rolled on them. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info