[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hi !

After many times saying I will play a cyclone build for the first time since I started playing this game , I got kinda bored of my Doomfletch build so I finally made a cyclone build !

Got to lvl 65 atm and the leveling was a breeze just spinning to kill mobs. Im wearing Belly instead of Bronn for more hp even I sacrificied a lot of dmg. Devoto is waiting for me at lvl 67.
Got really lucky with some divines on my ngamahu and got the max % roll possible. 6 sockets was kinda a pain in the ass but got it. My next upgrade gear wise will prolly be either boots/gloves or a Xoph.

The flasks roll are kinda bad since I ran out of alt(the mana flask is just there for the remove bleeding for now )
Im tempted to take death door for uber lab to avoid the bleeding through traps.

Oh ye Im running conc even when mapping. Should I swap for inc aoe or is it not that necessary ?

Otherwise im pleased with this build !
Last edited by TsunaH on Oct 2, 2017, 10:28:18 AM
Hi TsunaH

You do not need Deaths Door IMO. Simply change your flask load out to 1-2 staunching life flasks and 1 staunching quicksilver. You will melt Itzaro without 1/3 of the dps flasks. ( chose to ditch wise oak, dying sun or taste of hate...taste of hate not being a option to ditch :P)

Buy a Xoph's Blood instead and respec those 6 passives! amazing ammy for this.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 2, 2017, 1:40:43 PM
BIG UPDATE AND NEED ANSWERS AND SUGGESTIONS ON 10K CRIT-LEECH SLAYER.

"

With rare helm, can go 10k HP, can 6link cyclone directly on Ngahamu or 6link molten Strike on Ngahamu be it ? Can we have 10k HP, cap resist setup and have slayer on crit-leech. Is something like this possible :D ?
THE POTENTIAL HERE IS IMMORTALITY.

here's a cool item:
Question, how do you get 4 endurance charges for this build? Seem to only get 3.

Regards
"
TsunaH wrote:
Hi !

After many times saying I will play a cyclone build for the first time since I started playing this game , I got kinda bored of my Doomfletch build so I finally made a cyclone build !

Got to lvl 65 atm and the leveling was a breeze just spinning to kill mobs. Im wearing Belly instead of Bronn for more hp even I sacrificied a lot of dmg. Devoto is waiting for me at lvl 67.
Got really lucky with some divines on my ngamahu and got the max % roll possible. 6 sockets was kinda a pain in the ass but got it. My next upgrade gear wise will prolly be either boots/gloves or a Xoph.

Spoiler

The flasks roll are kinda bad since I ran out of alt(the mana flask is just there for the remove bleeding for now )
Im tempted to take death door for uber lab to avoid the bleeding through traps.

Oh ye Im running conc even when mapping. Should I swap for inc aoe or is it not that necessary ?

Otherwise im pleased with this build !

You definitely don't need anti-bleed flask nor Death's Door booths. This is because with Endless Hunger + Brutal Fervor, you are completely immune to bleed and stun.

In lab, what you will do is hit and kill at least 5 mobs. Once you have done that, you can pretty much run through traps without taking much damage. This is because the leech effect is still active and you will be healing from Endless Hunger and immune to bleed from Brutal Fervor.

Increased Area gem is mainly for mapping but you can certainly keep Concentrated gem on as long as you feel the clear speed is fine.

"
Rinzlow wrote:
BIG UPDATE AND NEED ANSWERS AND SUGGESTIONS ON 10K CRIT-LEECH SLAYER.

"

Spoiler

Spoiler

With rare helm, can go 10k HP, can 6link cyclone directly on Ngahamu or 6link molten Strike on Ngahamu be it ? Can we have 10k HP, cap resist setup and have slayer on crit-leech. Is something like this possible :D ?
THE POTENTIAL HERE IS IMMORTALITY.

here's a cool item:

They ain't many crit nodes on the left side of the skill tree so for crit based setup, I would recommend you to go for Elemental Overload. You can check out EO section (post #2) on the gearing requirements.

With Kaom's Heart and Root, cyclone damage will drop significantly so if you want single target DPS, Molten Strike on a 6L Ngamahu with Multistrike will be a better option.

But for even better single target damage, you will want Molten Strike setup in your 6L body chest instead and keep Ngamahu as is. This way you will deal insane amount of single target damage with the unique threshold Wildfire jewel.

And nice Headhunter belt there. :D

"
tMShubar wrote:
Question, how do you get 4 endurance charges for this build? Seem to only get 3.

Regards

You can spec it from the tree (2 skill points away), or use a +1 endurance charge corrupted rare belt for the 4th endurance charge.
Thanks - wasn't showing up on the skill tree, makes sense now.

My guy is now lvl 84. Very happy with it - started him like a day ago. Just need to level and quality my gems now.
Last edited by tMShubar on Oct 3, 2017, 4:14:23 AM
I actually did Shaper twice yesterday just to test this out you have 3 choices;
-Elemental Overload
-Disemboweling nodes (+6% critical total)
-Primeval Force

Gear I used:

Rings:

The result is:

-Elemental Overload -> no procs whatsoever, worm flask is gone in few seconds
-Disemboweling nodes (+6% critical total) -> get's more insta heals but damage plumets
-Primeval Force -> still the best

In fact was thinking about dropping Headsman for Impact because your worm flasks are gone pretty much in few seconds of the fight. Unfortunately for single strike damage, Cyclone was still superior to Molten Strike (at least when I tried it on shaper) unless I was doing something wrong.

After 3 Tries, to learn how it works, i killed Shaper! thanks for the Build !

Next stop, UberAtziri!
"
kira1414 wrote:

You definitely don't need anti-bleed flask nor Death's Door booths. This is because with Endless Hunger + Brutal Fervor, you are completely immune to bleed and stun.

In lab, what you will do is hit and kill at least 5 mobs. Once you have done that, you can pretty much run through traps without taking much damage. This is because the leech effect is still active and you will be healing from Endless Hunger and immune to bleed from Brutal Fervor.

I mean, theoretically this is the case but IMO this is very sketch. I don't feel safe gonig into lab without a bleed flask regardless of Endless Hunger. If there's nothing to attack and it's jsut traps for days in the room, Endless Hunger is moot. But Deaths Door is most definitely not suitable for this build.

on a side note....825 chromes, didnt get RRRGBB.Got RRGGBB back and don't know when I'll try again.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 3, 2017, 2:21:08 PM
Can someone explain to me the Gems setup in the weapon? There seems to be no skill gem in the sockets. Only support gems. How is this possible ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info