[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hey Kira!!

I'm very impressed by the strength and speed of this build! This is fantastic! :D
I'm only hitting the 70's (level) now though. Still a lot to do to improve :P
And your activity on this forum, answering all these questions is amazing and very inspiring :)

Ok so my question is...
On the one option you have Avatar on the skill tree but no Primeval Force, and vice versa on the other ones.

Is it possible to have both on the skill tree (obviously without Xoph's) without cutting back too much on life and/or damage?

Edit : Also, with the sibyl ring on and the gods powers, I find that every time I try a breach (on t2-t5 maps) I am fine on full health, hitting as many monsters as possible, and then 5 seconds into the breach i suddenly die. O.o
Any ideas on what might be causing it? (Granted, my gear needs a lot of work, but with 3.6k hp and almost no issues with boss damage or anything else (up to like t8 at this point), I don't quite know why it happens....

Thank you for all your effort and dedication and enduring support & replies, and once again well done! Never been this impressed and excited about a build before! :P
Last edited by Lamonica on Aug 12, 2017, 5:01:37 AM
"
Enzymaticc wrote:
"
Hi

What is recommended atm for someone like my self with a 6S Nga's Flame and 5L Belly in league? Voidheart or Avatar of Fire variation?

Xoph's Blood is out of the question and will remain so for...weeks : /

Avatar of Fire, easy choice. The voidheart version is pretty crappy.

edit: Also, just cleared uber lab at fresh level 70 boys, grinding that chaos so I can get ngamahu soon hopefully. Playing some shitty ass phys version with 5L, garbage axe and 4.6k hp.

Thanks. well, at least that's a cheaper decision! I figured as much but wasn't sure. That Destroyer node right off the bat encourages bleed. Oh well.
"
Enzymaticc wrote:
"
Chrisalex75 wrote:

"Did you select the correct skill from your character profile? Looking at your gears and gems, Cyclone should at least have 30K damage."

What do you mean by select the correct skill? I feels like I missed something important but I'm too dumb to notice it.

Hit "C" to open your character window, then you'll see your abilities going from left to right, you need to have cyclone selected in there to see its DPS. (make sure you don't have auto attack selected). You can use the little bar in the character window there to scroll from left to right to see all the abilities, click cyclone.

ya wow thanks. Had it on auto attack lmao.
I was really worried about getting colors for a while on my new 6 Link (took everything i had almost to get 6 link after selling me "The Fiend" card for 5 ex even.

And then this happened on my first 120 chrome attempt:

I definitely just wet myself a little.

Onward to Xoph's!
I've had horrible luck with my chest piece.
I've got 5 slots but burned through all of my mats, trying to link and had to settle for a 4 link.
Are there any tricks for getting 6L? I've learned a lot in this thread, the Vorici information was very useful.

"
Krodah wrote:
I've had horrible luck with my chest piece.
I've got 5 slots but burned through all of my mats, trying to link and had to settle for a 4 link.
Are there any tricks for getting 6L? I've learned a lot in this thread, the Vorici information was very useful.

I'm sorry you used all your fusings.

It is very hard to 6L and you're better off either buying one already 6L'd or using the master bench 6L recipe ( 1500 fuse) Vorici level 7.
The former is usually cheaper. People use the 1500 fuse recipe early league. The market will flood with 6L's and then it will be better to just buy one.
Some people are just lucky and 6L in a few but it's the exception not the norm.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Aug 12, 2017, 12:11:39 AM
liked
Forget getting 6l getting the color is a nightmare.
Hi guys, this build is going pretty amazing just get 90 today! level up to 90 without xoph's easily!!!

That's my gear now.
Today I just drop 4 Ex (L U C K Y) and a couple of items that worth around 30c and I bought my xoph's blood for 11ex.
Start to play at morning and just stopped now 00:41am (farm intesifies).

Next improvements will be:
1-Get 6l
2-Get new potions
3-Better rares
4-Better jews
5-Lab enchant
6-Gems 21

Off hand leap slam setup

The build is pretty amazing with xoph's...
Thank you so much for this guide and sorry about my english!
^ your English is fine!

Guys, is the use of Avatar of Fire here a example of paper DPS not mattering? I lose 30% sheet dps. .But in practice there's no way it's a DPS loss to take it.
I'm level 62 now, took AoF at 61

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info