Increase Chayula spawn rate or flat out remove the challenge.

"
vio wrote:

btw: i can't really see anything in breaches, it's just a clusterfuck of flame bowls, skill effects and masses of monsters which are covered by loot descriptions

Same.

If there was no loot filter, the game would have became unplayable lol.
But seriously, Xoph showed up this morning in a map and I only noticed him because something started to hit me at 3~4k+ ( single hit ).

It's kinda ridiculous ....
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
"
vio wrote:

btw: i can't really see anything in breaches, it's just a clusterfuck of flame bowls, skill effects and masses of monsters which are covered by loot descriptions

Same.

If there was no loot filter, the game would have became unplayable lol.
But seriously, Xoph showed up this morning in a map and I only noticed him because something started to hit me at 3~4k+ ( single hit ).

It's kinda ridiculous ....

yep, problem is, my loot filter isn't hiding any items, it's just making some smaller and transparent (and i'm not gonna change that) and some bigger for easier clicking.

i could switch the item display off to see anything at all but this would hide the "clasped breach hands" which are essential to get breach shards and loot.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
a the breachlord itself has to show up and you have to get splinters off it specifically.

thanks for answering my question.

guess i'm out of luck then because i missed my one time chance to hit chayula. got all the other breach lor's splinters,
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
davidnn5 wrote:
Lol... The two least likely to have a reasonable view on hours played respond and say 10k map tiers is the most casual challenge ever.

Long as you take no more than 2 minutes per map. With a meta build. With trades built into that timing. Grouped up. While watching your private item trawler for flipping targets.

Sure dudes that challenge is totally cazh, you clearly both work 8-10 hours per weekday and just bash out a quick 100 tier 10 maps on a Saturday night. Between bathing the kids at 6 pm and eating dinner at 7:30 pm. While talking to your wife/husband about your week. Rather than, say, playing 14-16 hours a day *any* time you play.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying PoE is or should be built for people who play 2 hours per week, but most people don't make it into more hours than a paying job.

LOL

Ok first of all I only play for challenges, I'm actually poor as fuck and I don't use any indexer or w/e, I just have a brain so I can sustain maps without excuses like being accused of being a flipper. The only time I really play a lot is the opening weekend and first week of the league, where Exalts are like 20-30c and I can just stockpile those early. After that you can even ask I_NO, who is on my friends list, I'm just a madman hunting for challenges then I become a ghost. So relax, buddy.

I work the same as you on the weekdays, but admittedly do not have kids. I go out 2-3 times a week with friends though.

Not even sure how you can say that when your HOWA character is worth basically as much as both of my character this league lmao
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
vio wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:
"
vio wrote:
uhm, i got some chayula splinters from one of the breaches but the challenge to get splinters from chayula is still open. this is a bug, right?

You sure you met the boss in a breach in a map and got splinters from him ?

not sure if it's from a map, could as well have happened in the regular game, didn't think it was something special.

do you need to have chayula spawn personally and hit it to get splinters? don't the rare monsters and hands also drop splinters that count?

btw: i can't really see anything in breaches, it's just a clusterfuck of flame bowls, skill effects and masses of monsters which are covered by loot descriptions. had one occasion where i saw a boss before dying but no chance to kill it. probably need to overlevel areas by 20 before the fun starts.

You need Chayula herself to actually spawn in a breach in the wild. Then you need to damage her and get her to drop splinters.
U MAD?
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

LOL

Ok first of all I only play for challenges, I'm actually poor as fuck and I don't use any indexer or w/e, I just have a brain so I can sustain maps without excuses like being accused of being a flipper. The only time I really play a lot is the opening weekend and first week of the league, where Exalts are like 20-30c and I can just stockpile those early. After that you can even ask I_NO, who is on my friends list, I'm just a madman hunting for challenges then I become a ghost. So relax, buddy.

I work the same as you on the weekdays, but admittedly do not have kids. I go out 2-3 times a week with friends though.

Not even sure how you can say that when your HOWA character is worth basically as much as both of my character this league lmao

Not all the points were about you - I_NO has the private indexer, not you. I'd be interested to know your hours played to get 40/40 but I suspect you've put in more than me by a significant margin this league. I know I_NO has - she/he/it plays 8-10 hours a day, every single day.

As to me, I've had 7 weeks of leave so far, another 2 to go. This league represents the most time I'll ever put into a league. And I haven't hit 10k tiers (nor seen Chayula in a Breach, which we can all agree is dumb).
"
davidnn5 wrote:
Not all the points were about you - I_NO has the private indexer, not you. I'd be interested to know your hours played to get 40/40 but I suspect you've put in more than me by a significant margin this league. I know I_NO has - she/he/it plays 8-10 hours a day, every single day.

As to me, I've had 7 weeks of leave so far, another 2 to go. This league represents the most time I'll ever put into a league. And I haven't hit 10k tiers (nor seen Chayula in a Breach, which we can all agree is dumb).

tbh hard to tell since I leave my client on sometimes and that accumulates time that realistically isn't there. For the tiers it looks rough initially but I have optimized Atlas so the tiers for example rack up so fast you're just shitting out 10, 11, etc every couple of minutes because you're basically doing laps around Shaped Dunes/Strand.
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jan 18, 2017, 5:06:50 PM
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
davidnn5 wrote:

tbh hard to tell since I leave my client on sometimes and that accumulates time that realistically isn't there. For the tiers it looks rough initially but I have optimized Atlas so the tiers for example rack up so fast you're just shitting out 10, 11, etc every couple of minutes because you're basically doing laps around Shaped Dunes/Strand.

Does that mean that you keep the Atlas Bonus locked to limit the map drop pool? As in like only having an atlas bonus of all reds and maybe a small handful of yellows with no whites?
"
Theporter wrote:
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

Does that mean that you keep the Atlas Bonus locked to limit the map drop pool? As in like only having an atlas bonus of all reds and maybe a small handful of yellows with no whites?

Ya

Atm I have all T1-T9 unlocked.

For T10, I have shaped Quay, Underground River, and Courtyard (all nice layouts imo) to T15, and the only actual T10 that can drop for me is Shaped Dunes, great clear speed meta layout. I did NOT learn Arsenal, Terrace, Colonnade, or Malformation, because fuck those maps. Actually Colonnade isn't terrible, just not worth because it's connected to Terrace and Bazaar... lmao.

For T11, I have learned none of them, they are all awful layouts or are connected to absolute shit. For example Wasteland is awesome imo but unfortunately it's connected to Crematorium. The only T11 I have is Shaped Strand.

Was using this strategy already then saw on Reddit that Norse figured out if you've learned no T12 then it goes to Strand by default on a T12 drop (LOL), so I had to Unshape all of those.

Basically, if you're at the end game and just grinding for XP, that's pretty much how you keep all that shit sustained. Friend is playing Spark with me, we clear whatever we want, then when we get bored we just do Strands, probably one a minute or so, with some vendor time in between. After a couple of rows, where you get Strands and Dunes as returns, you do some Dunes and get some more Strands, and rinse and repeat.

For T13+ it's mainly just preference. Some people choose to unlearn all of those so you get even more Strands, I actually like clearing a lot of the higher tier plus Shaped Atoll/Tropical is enjoyable for me to run. For me I think the safe T13 are also Beacon, High Garden, and Waterways, but mainly because I don't mind Palace, Springs, or Volcano (which those are connected to). The other T13 I can do without. Only real tip after that is to learn whatever you like for T15/T16, as you will occasionally get a +2 here and there. I basically did this early strat as soon as I got Zana 7 and Perandus Mod on T14/T15 paid for itself as I just sold Pit of the Chimeras all day long for profit.
8,335 tier later in a waterways map I finally found the BITCH! god that was AIDS... It's easier finding 3 exalts and a unqiue warband box then to find her....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info