Increase Chayula spawn rate or flat out remove the challenge.

Because quite frankly I'm 100% sure that's just a bad taste in everyone's mouth if you can't get the challenge no matter how hard you try.

RNG = / = Challenge.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Jan 30, 2017, 3:40:36 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
OMG Plz do... The RNG to find a chayula is bad. The RNG for her to spawn in is even worse..

I would also remove UUl-Netol too just because that one is rare. Splinters imo should just be for the elemental lords.

36 is pretty hard to attain this time around. after 24-26. Its pure luck of the draw for finding shit basically.

The only ones i have left for deterministic challenges are the Map tiers, and End game grinds. All the other ones i haven't done pertain to Chayula.
Why remove it entirely? Just push it over to the end-game grinds. Should do the trick...
[quote="ScrotieMcB"]It's just, like, people's opinions, man.

But I cannot respect motherf♪♫♫♪rs calling something a simulator, when it isn't one.[/quote]

Mors edited this post first.
I dont know how you guys are having issues with this. 5500/10000 maps completed and founded 217 splinters, ran it twice and have 17 left. But really all these are RNG in a way. Never got the hunted sextant for example and had to buy two monsterous tresures at 30c a pop to get unique SB. Had to buy all 11 of The Artist cards at 20-23 c a pop. etc. Bottom line paying when RNG inst going your way on certain ones is not unheard of. Buy chay splinters in other words.
Git R Dun!
You got extremely lucky, I'm around 3k maps and have only 22 splinters. Not to mention the possibility of getting chayala in a breach is pretty much close to zero - it's just pure RNG. I'm up for increasing the chance of getting chaya breaches, because honestly I don't like the idea that in a breach league it's very hard to encounter all the breach lords in breaches.
I get breach lords in like half my breaches or more. Other people say the never see them. It has to do with your kill pace and layout. Open area more can spawn and more you can kill and longer breach stays open then lord will come. Then you kill them and it rains. Like 6-12 splinters.
Git R Dun!
"
Sure_K4y wrote:
Why remove it entirely? Just push it over to the end-game grinds. Should do the trick...

My dear ''sister'' It's been a month I encountered Chayula very very early around the 1k-2k mark from within the maps while other people have 10k+++ everything finished etc then you got Chayula just mocking you. I haven't seen a Chayula ever since.

''RNG is a Challenge''

That's not exactly good design :( that's frustration and grief.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jan 15, 2017, 5:12:59 AM
I agree just hand everyone all of the challenges for free, it is after all the community that they are catering the game to now.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
i got about 23 in 1 month of playing 10h per day 6 days /week. I missed 1 month couse i am at work in january....so ill be back at the end of the month...that means that by the time the league ends ill have ...50ish....
And prolly never find chayula....and the box for the 40
"
"
Sure_K4y wrote:

My dear ''sister'' It's been a month I encountered Chayula very very early around the 1k-2k mark from within the maps while other people have 10k+++ everything finished etc then you got Chayula just mocking you. I haven't seen a Chayula ever since.

''RNG is a Challenge''

That's not exactly good design :( that's frustration and grief.

What I am saying is, don't make one particular challenge depend on this, and instead push it into a bracket in which it is optional. It's nice for those who simply get lucky, and it won't bother you anymore, because it isn't part of the breachlord related shit.

Doesn't make them more common, sure, but neither does removing the challenge do that.

I never said RNG is a challenge, by the way. But when push comes to pull, and developers want the fastest clearing builds to stick around, they're left with only so many choices.

"Sister"..? Come on... Quotation marks? Don't act like you're pissed off... I know you love me anyway. ;-)
[quote="ScrotieMcB"]It's just, like, people's opinions, man.

But I cannot respect motherf♪♫♫♪rs calling something a simulator, when it isn't one.[/quote]

Mors edited this post first.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info