armour problem

"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
alhazred70 wrote:

Don't even get me started on endurance charges, awesome I can stack up mitigation until I get to the boss where most likely I wont have it, or wont be able to count on it. unless I'm a Jugg. Any form of investment that goes away when you most need it is just wasted passive points. SO it is that endurance charges are IMO not worth investing in, unless you get them REALLY easy (so Jugg)

With

you can get some endurance charges, and even Fortify, before boss fight. Use Basalt flask, and stack up remaining charges, it's pretty simple. I've used this tactics on my Slayer, and it works marvelously.
Endurance charges also provide elemental resistance overcap, so sudden -resist curses wont make you insta-die if you didnt removed them. And Endurance charges dont require so much investments as Armour (if your skilltree has proper position). I dont say they're must-have, though.

Interesting tip for those so inclined. If I'm heavily invested in endo charges, okay sure I might consider this tactic after I've used a portal or two (sure as hell not going to waste a flask slot on a worm flask full time). But again I'm probably a Jugg if I'm invested, and again I'm getting charges pretty easy so...

"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info