Want to feel even more bad about playing a life build?

Check out this guy in BHC face tanks everything in game with 23.5K ES. Shaper slam whatever

https://www.twitch.tv/kellhunter

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/guardianj11/characters

No Vaal pact BTW.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 12, 2017, 9:37:13 PM
Last bumped on Jan 15, 2017, 4:29:02 PM
I face tank it with 16k es it's not special the fuck lol in reality you aren't meant to tank this but if you have the gear to do so then yeah you should.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jan 12, 2017, 9:37:27 PM
How about just not getting hit? I don't need that much ES.
When fortify gem was introduced it changed everything, but no changes to life to account for it. oops.
Point is go take 38 life nodes on tree like he has taken 38 ES you wont see 1/3 EHP as CI unless wearing Kaoms or Belly then you'll surpass 8K which is still pathetic relatively (bout 9500 life). Life needs at least a 50% buff. Every node.
Git R Dun!
Yeah but you aren't meant to tank a smash in the first place a life build would just move. If you wanted to discuss life vs ES you do so not by OMFG HE CAN TANK the shaper smash thing was just unnecessary lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jan 12, 2017, 10:41:17 PM
once upon a time kripp at 10k life, they nerfed kaom because of this. It was called "path of life"

Nowadays people can get 24k ES, none will nerf this because someone at GGG is in love with CI.

Bring back kaom to 1k, buff life nods and stop nerfing shit if 3 path later you make the same broken crap in another format.

"guys, guys, block too stronk need to nerf it to the ground and all the items with block!
ok!"
"Also fuck bringer of rain! YEA!!!!"
"any idea for the next patch?"
"buff block nods on those new ascendancy classes and make some op jewels giving op block and dodge!"
"wut? we just nerfed block!!!"
"who care meta change they love dis!"
"should be buff back bringer then?"
"fuck the diamond who created it! Meta changes baby111!!!!"
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jan 12, 2017, 11:53:51 PM
"
I face tank it with 16k es it's not special the fuck lol in reality you aren't meant to tank this but if you have the gear to do so then yeah you should.

vaal pact. ES without vaal pact actually is not that amazing hence you apparently need 24k (!!!) for regen to be viable.
Yeah that's fine I'm just confused of why he linked the smash it's like ok we get it he can tank it but even if you were a life build you're suppose to move regardless so in most cases OP and others would be like LIFE CAN'T DO THAT.

Simple counter would be Life moves =/
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Yeah that's fine I'm just confused of why he linked the smash it's like ok we get it he can tank it but even if you were a life build you're suppose to move regardless so in most cases OP and others would be like LIFE CAN'T DO THAT.

Simple counter would be Life moves =/
life moves = ok
es moves = ok
life doesn't move = rekt
es doesn't move= ok

do you see a pattern here?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last edited by silumit on Jan 13, 2017, 3:52:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info