[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

"
RoyalTee wrote:
So I have roughly 4 ex and I'm not sure what to upgrade next. I was thinking either energy from within, shav's ring, or the presence of chayula and then once I can afford UID (plus the helmet I'd need to run the extra aura) I would sell whatever I just bought as the weapon is probably a better upgrade for me right now... I just can't afford it yet.

Which of those three would you recommend? I really don't have a problem surviving unless I use a lot of sextants and get difficult rolls (I don't really pay attention to anything other than slower/no ES regen) but I figure the more survivability the better and honestly I can't tell for the life of me the impact that any of these three would have. I really like the idea of constant ES regen but I don't feel like the ring really does anything else?

Thanks.

My personal preference would be:

Eye of Chayula -> Severed in Sleep -> Presence of Chayula -> United in Dream -> Hubris with 150% enchant

If you would prefer a more defensive approach then go:

Eye of Chayula -> Presence of Chayula -> Severed in Sleep -> United in Dream -> Hubris with 150% enchant.

Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
Huh I didn't even realize Severed in Sleep existed... I'll have to go pick one of those up today.

Thanks.
@Tahreyn I see yea I going to farm for low tier maps so it means going mf so also this means i need to drop shav ring and replace it with ventor gamble? is that it
"
popotm wrote:
@Tahreyn I see yea I going to farm for low tier maps so it means going mf so also this means i need to drop shav ring and replace it with ventor gamble? is that it

You don't have to drop the shav's ring, it is after all a really good ring that has a huge quality of life effect for us. That said. If you want to invest heavily in MF then you'll need to replace it with a Ventor's in the end. The risk is that it may feel awkward going back from using the Shav's ring with its continous ES regen.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
Last edited by Tahreyn on Mar 23, 2017, 10:53:23 AM
Spoiler

My progress so far. Upgrades I'm looking for is a better belt and 21/20 SRS. I've been using Added Chaos as my 6L (Not a fan of Culling Strike). Though I'm not sure if Empower level 3 (don't have a level 4) would be better.

Mapping has been quite smooth and fast so I'm definitely happy about that.
Did all 4 Guardians quite easily, Minotaur can be a bit sketch if you can't down him before your vaal clarity ends. Chimera can be a bit of a challenge since you're an ES-based regen character.

Haven't done Shaper yet (don't really care, as I got another character that can rip through him).

Haven't tried Uber Atziri yet either, I definitely want to try it out though with this build. I've done her a few times before.

Overall, I'm loving the build! I never really liked summoners, but SRS is something I enjoy now. It's been great partying with my friends and it's quite calming to play alone too.
So here a long post for people, who wondering, where so much currency comes from. All i can say short: just farm, no matter how not effiecient. Personally not a fan of speed clear meta and doing maps not that fast, backing 2-3 times if need, sometimes even more (for trades or picking some rares at the boss for chaos recipe.). Also i did all the master quests on map, except Elreon/Haku
Today i played from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM, and after that 4:30 PM to 8:00 PM, also in total 7 hours 30min.
Here is the list what i found:
Spoiler

Putrid cloister 50C sold
Torture Chamber 4.5C sold
Tiderbreaker 40C sold
Chaos recipe 4C
Springs map 7C sold
Volcano map 5C sold
Chaos recipe 22C
Rare regalia 650ES, single res 9C sold
Meginord 1C not sold yet
Fireborn jewel 4C sold
Unique map 5chisel sold
Waterways map 2.5C (not unlocked but from zana quest, lol.) sold
Faster projectiles gem 17% 4C sold
Valyrium 1C sold
Maligaro virtuosity 1.5C not sold yet
Support gem 18% 2C not sold yet
Chaos recipe 22C
Agnerod South staff 19C sold
Tabula 9.5C sold
Primordial Harmony jewel 37C sold
Hall of Grandmasters map 1.5C sold
Hallowed ground map 4C not sold yet
2x Offerings 9C sold
Chaos recipe 22C
Almost perfect 1% offperf Primordial Harmony jewel listed for 1.8ex-2ex, not sold yet
Unique map 5chisel sold
Goldrim 1C sold
ES shield 380+ 3C not sold yet
Unique jewel 7C sold
Rare boots life+triple res 3c sold
Chaos recipe 24C
Conc. effect 20% 14C sold
Primordial harmony 39C not sold yet
Windripper close to perf dmg rolls 45C sold
Unique claws 4C sold
Chaos recipe 8C
Blood dance perf for frenzy 4C sold
Unique map 5chisel sold
Devoto's 2C sold
Xoph Stone 15.5C not sold yet
Overgrown Ruin 11.5C sold
Carcas Jacket 1C not sold yet
Rare jewel 2C sold
Tul Stone 7C not sold yet
Mao kun x2 (from cards before gaming end) 24C in total, not sold yet
Chaos recipe 12C
Chayula splinters 19 (not sold, kept for myself.)

Summary:
Sold found items for total of: 327C
Chaos recipe: 92C
Total earnings in chaos: 419C
Not sold yet items for: 55C+1.8ex jewel.

All the items placed (if rolls doesnt matter for lowest price, or 0.5c cheaper than others. I have just 1 tab for my sells, and its just 50% filled now.

Maps i ran today: Shaped strand, Shaped mud geyser (later unshaped, since i dead 2 times from boss from 1hit somehow.. at 95lvl..), shaped shore, shaped promenade. All maps chiseled 2 times, promenade 4 times. No regen, temporal chains, no packsize reroll with scour+alch.

What i picked from currency: jeweller's, alts, chomes, sometimes transmutes, portal scrools sometimes, and everything above. Also quality gems for GCP recipe. What i picked from rares: all T1, some T2 popular bases, all jewellry (rings, amuls, belts) and for chaos recipe at boss sometimes everything possible to fill my quad tab for recipes faster.

Raw currency total changes of:
Spoiler

Alts +353
Regals +4
Jeweller orbs +486
Fusings +55
Chromes +97
Coins +8
Baubles +15
GCP +8
Alchemy orbs +24
Chaos orbs +441 (with trades), without trades +21
Chance orbs +24
Divine orbs +1
Regret orbs +11
Vaal orbs +11

Currency in chaos converted:
Alts +22.3C (15.8 ratio)
Regals +3.3C (1.2 ratio)
Jeweller orbs +48C (10.1 ratio)
Fusings +22C (2.5 ratio)
Chromes +6.9C (14 ratio)
Coins +0.7C (11 ratio)
Baubles +2C (7.5 ratio)
GCP +10.6C (0.85 ratio)
Alchemy orbs +7.3C (3.3 ratio)
Chaos orbs +441C (1 ratio)
Chance orbs +4C (6 ratio)
Divine orbs +9C (0.11 ratio)
Regret orbs +10C (1.1 ratio)
Vaal orbs +7.3C (1.5 ratio)

Total currency earned in chaos with trades: 601.7 Chaos
Average profit (just with sold items included) pro hour: 1ex

Of course, some lucky drops, but basically it always can happen. So for today 602C in wealth and 2ex comes maybe tommorrow. Thats totally not bad, im running IIQ+IIR setup with this gear:
Spoiler

Last edited by Matematikas on Mar 23, 2017, 4:01:06 PM
Thanks a lot for this in-depth build.

Loving it a lot this league. First time I get so much good gear on a toon and it feels good. Also, you should rename this the "I don't always aurabot, but when I do, I'm the main DPS" because that's what happen when your friend keep on rolling reflects which they can't handle.
Loving the build but looking for some quick advice.

Kinda in a weird spot with my gear now, not sure where to spend currency to upgrade. I have about 1.5ex right now and can probably get another ex worth of stuff tonight. I thought about Severed in Sleep but I think I'll lose way too much defense. Should I upgrade helm/shield/belt/gloves or get better jewels? Don't have energy shield on any of them at the moment.

I got my first reliquary key today and had a pretty great Goldwyrm drop, worth using those at 28% quantity over the wondertraps or no?

Current gear:
Spoiler
"
Loving the build but looking for some quick advice.

Kinda in a weird spot with my gear now, not sure where to spend currency to upgrade. I have about 1.5ex right now and can probably get another ex worth of stuff tonight. I thought about Severed in Sleep but I think I'll lose way too much defense. Should I upgrade helm/shield/belt/gloves or get better jewels? Don't have energy shield on any of them at the moment.

I got my first reliquary key today and had a pretty great Goldwyrm drop, worth using those at 28% quantity over the wondertraps or no?

Current gear:
Spoiler

Save up another ex for chayula amulet. Nice boost of es.

@questions on how people get that much quickly:
-Check their levels.if they are deep 90 and u are 85 there's the answer.
-Currency flipping. 2-5c for everY ex you flip. That's the sad but efficient way.

@sleepjunk:spell echo is a bad choice for the build.
Last edited by purplet on Mar 23, 2017, 9:26:14 PM
Good call on the amulet. I'll do that.

And wow, good catch. I must have saw spell echo in the leveling section and just never thought about it again. Going to switch that out when I get back on tonight, thanks for that! Getting more damage out of the gems + the amulet should make the character feel way better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info