[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

So finally collected this, a bit trash roll but better than nothing :D

"
I had some time waiting for my wife to get ready so i looked at it.
Your rares can be improved easy and cheaply. Especially shield and helmet are another 200es without going into multiple ex value.

I went ahead and bought a higher ES helm, but then crafted the helm I'm wearing now. It is ~80 ES lower than my other helm but the +2 gems and the mana res seem worth the loss? Crafted the 20 es on there now sure if I should remove and exalt or something?
I feel like my dmg is kinda low what could i do to improve it?
My profile is set to public so u guys can check what's wrong
"
Warlockguy wrote:

"
Your rares can be improved easy and cheaply. Especially shield and helmet are another 200es without going into multiple ex value.

I went ahead and bought a higher ES helm, but then crafted the helm I'm wearing now. It is ~80 ES lower than my other helm but the +2 gems and the mana res seem worth the loss? Crafted the 20 es on there now sure if I should remove and exalt or something?

So you're kind of in a weird situation. The +2 minion affix partially compensates for the missing enchant, but 4% reserved is pretty pointless. You'd be better off getting a 5% reserved helm to remove the need for the conqueror's efficiency jewel - which you could replace with a 8% max ES jewel.

You probably need to look at upgrading your gloves (more ES and better resistances), ring (another resist), and belt (another resist). These resistances would allow you to swap out your current jewels which all seem to be focused on +resists. This would give you +24% max ES which would translate into ~400 more ES for you.

"
elpakaroita wrote:
I feel like my dmg is kinda low what could i do to improve it?
My profile is set to public so u guys can check what's wrong

1) First off, you need to get a new Minion Damage gem with quality - that's an easy 15% minion damage. You still have a few levels left on some of your chest gems as well, so give that some time.

2) I only count 6 auras, 7 if you include Envy. You should pick up a level 1 clarity for an 8th aura. To do this you'll need a new helmet with the % reduced mana reservation affix.

3) Once #2 is done, remove desecrate from your weapon and swap in a generosity to powerup Envy.

Beyond that, your only real damage increase is pretty obvious -- a 6L Shavs. I'd probably go for a 6L before your 8th aura -- get 7 auras running and you'll be fine until you upgrade your Shavs.
Last edited by ryansider on Mar 22, 2017, 9:46:18 PM
"
ryansider wrote:
"
Warlockguy wrote:

"

So you're kind of in a weird situation. The only reason you would need

Go on, =p.
"
Matematikas wrote:
"
puchiracca wrote:
Have a cuestion about Energy shield recharge. Im dieying a lot because when i dont have vaal clarity or vaal displine i cant replenish ES while casting SRS.
Am im doing something wrong? ty in advance

Probably something wrong, if dieying a lot, sometimes it happens, but not always :)
To start faster ES recharge you can take Essence Surge cluster (right of Eldritch Battery). Jewels with mod "faster start of energy recharge" can help too. Or this one:
. Otherwise you shouldn't die, at least after you load vaal clarity up. It can be just harder at start, later you have almost 30 seconds clarity up, i can't imagine how it's hard not to load it again in that time, unless you run maps like torture chamber with many small rooms and walkbacks & similar indoor maps.. You also should save your vaal discipline for boss or bigger dmg spikes when many monsters appear, like breach or perandus chests with all the monsters in front..

Edit: some other notes for you: you should refund pain attunement, practical application & stun avoidance node, occultist dominion nodes. Thats 4 nodes for Essence surge. You also missing aura reserve node at bottom (opposite way when you go to blood magic cluster), its called Champion of the Cause. You should also use your jewel slots, one is without jewel, also wasting a skillpoint. Another one just with 7% ES, rest mods not so valuable. Also right ring is also should be recapled.. Can get for few C really good resists/es ring.

Ty so much for the reply!. Im changing the ring for a shavs, almost got the currency, also changing the auxium for a real cristal belt, Later the chayula uniques. The jewel i forgot to buy them lol.

For the "pain attunement" isnt 30 more spell worth it? cant get that from another cluster. Planing on geting the aura nods in duelist in the next levels.

My problem is for example when i cast vaal clarity and i reach the boss room with half the time (IE: 14 sec) and cant kill the boss fast, once i start casting with life have to stop casting srs because cant recharge ES. Even if i wait for the recharge, i start casting SRS again, the ES stop recharging. I supose i need to get more damage?.

Thank you again for your replay
"
puchiracca wrote:
.....stuff about Pain Attunement

Two things wrong with that logic:

1) You do not cast any spells. SRS are minions.
2) Pain attunement doesn't effect your minions - even if it did, SRS use melee attacks, not spells.

So basically, Pain Attunement is worthless for this build.

"
puchiracca wrote:
.....stuff about bosses

The Shav's ring will help your issue of ES recharge while casting (look at its affixes....). But generally yes, you should get more damage. Once you upgrade your weapon you will notice a big difference.
Last edited by ryansider on Mar 22, 2017, 10:36:50 PM
I was just wondering how feasible it is to use Bino's amulet for magic finding runs on high tier maps. I would also like to know how people can manage to make 10 exalts in less than a week when I have 2 and 105 chaos and I have played since the start. I even ran into a exalt jewellery item and a 45 chaos one which I sold.

My other question is where should I go from here as it currently stands tier 10 maps are a death trap unless I can avoid getting hit. As mentioned I have a decent amount of currency but not enough for a Shav since a basic low roll one is 5 ex. While it is true that my Srs gem is only lv 19, my damage feels fine; its just that my chances of not dying are not the greatest. I have a few idea about where to go like getting Witchfire brew or a better es shield but I figured I would ask the forum.

My gear is pretty basic I have a 6 link Solaris which i got with about 25 fuses. A 49 percent Ephemeral Edge, and basic gear with resists in the rest of my slots. My rings have int and es rolls too but my es is only at about 4.5k with discipline.

Advice would be greatly appreciated and have a nice day
"
Themasterofw wrote:

My gear is pretty basic I have a 6 link Solaris which i got with about 25 fuses. A 49 percent Ephemeral Edge, and basic gear with resists in the rest of my slots. My rings have int and es rolls too but my es is only at about 4.5k with discipline.

Advice would be greatly appreciated and have a nice day

I was playing with 5l Solaris Lorica till 91lvl with 7.5k es just fine. Now with Shavs i have 9.5k es. You can check my character. He had pretty much the same gear, but i had: 60es belt, 360es helm, brinerot golem ring (~20es). But you using MF gear so your es is low.. just buy good belt/boots if you want more es. Shavs ring will also help.
By the way. Reduced mana reserved helm essence don't work with enlighten? Is that normal or it's a bug?
Spoiler

Without gem

With gem (3 aura setup)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info