[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

Stone golem enchant is quality of life, but not mandatory.

Ok hi guys here, i finished this build last league from 36 to 40 and now farmed for this
with my flameblast totems. Just wondering how it is with ES regen, when shav's ring not so easy to obtain? Or we relly oonly on natural regen & vaal discipline?
"
sipsi32 wrote:
Spoiler

that is my gear and my passive you can see by going to my char, i have around 1.5 exalt , but i dont know where to go now , like what should i focus first right now , i would love whatever advice you can give me thanks. i have around 4400 ES i can sustain up to 7 auras, but i feel too squishy honestly, so i don't know if going for an energy from within or just keep saving currency.

From the items that's no longer verified it seems like you've upgrade the ones which needed a upgrade the most. I can't check your profile though as your character tab is set to private. You should think about getting the Eye of Chayula if you haven't.

"

I'm at the same stage as you, but have an Eye of Chayula, and I'd say the Eye is great investment considering it's cheap now and gives a huge boon in stun immunity.

The next step would be a Shavronne's Wrapping, at least that's my plan atm. :)

Edit: In regards to Shavronne's Revelation, is the legacy version better than the new one?

Regarding Shavronne's Revelation. If you can get the 4% legacy version that's the best choice, otherwise only the +Int explicit and +ES implicit matters.

"
Mikado90 wrote:

I chose this LL SRS just for testing if the LL + Golem works (as a league starter)

its day 3 ... and i just made a 6L Shavronnes .... 300 Jewelers and 30 Fusing

2R 1G 3B - so i just put a culling strike in

I dont know if a Minion Speed would be nicer? since they gain movement speed and attack speed?

The first 2 Days to Merciless were pretty awesome ... no difficulties at all (except malakai normal and cruel)

i went to merciless with a +1 Fire Skill Wand ! i used it til 80!

Chose the Empheral Edge to gain more Energy Shield with Using a Solaris Lorica ( with about 2,5k ES - pretty bad and cheap stuff)

Start Mapping and gain atlas bonus

was lucky to get 3 Relics and my last Relict gave me 3 Lecagy Items!

My First one (Legacy) Saffels Frame got me 1 Ex (maybe it was too cheap?)

my second one also got sold for 1 Ex - but i forgot wich one ...

my last 3 was a bad lagecy staff , Legacy Sadimas Touch and Legacy Perandus Blazon

those items & some nice drops like - Cospri's will Funded my 3 Slot Shavronnes !!!

Now i need to gain a United in dreams and later the Chayula

Pretty good starter build to gain wealth!

That's impressive with the Relics. I'm 91 and I'm still to find one, and the few my friends have found gave them only junk >_<

Minion Speed could be a good choice for mapping, but you might want to swap it out for hard bosses.

"

How about pure poison? Go CI, get envy/disc/haste running and scale minion damage to double dip?
SRS-MD-MPhys-MSP(change with empower against single target)-added chaos-void manipulation(or culling dunno which is better).
I know LL is strong and all, but CI seems alot cheaper and since poison is opieop it should be enough for all content.
Anyone teste pure poison?

Sunleonid did a poison version of the build in the previous league. If you want to check it out, go to the link to the old thread (top of the guide) there he talks about it, posted gear+setup, and some videos. I think it started around page 10.

"
NihilSustinet wrote:

The chances of getting a 150% stone golem enchant on a decent helm seem slim to none during a league, especially the current 1 month league. Is it absolutely required to run this build on low life? or should i plan on going Hybrid or something instead?

As Matematikas said, it's mainly for the QoL. I'd only set it as mandatory if you want to do Shaper, Über Atziri, or Guardians. You'll probably not find a good prerolled one, but you can always try to find one with the enchant, scour it, and then use Essences of Loathing on it. It isn't required to have an ilvl 84 either, the one I currently use in Legacy is ilvl 80 or something.

"
Matematikas wrote:

Ok hi guys here, i finished this build last league from 36 to 40 and now farmed for this with my flameblast totems. Just wondering how it is with ES regen, when shav's ring not so easy to obtain? Or we relly oonly on natural regen & vaal discipline?

Our main defense has always been recharge and vaal discipline. The shav's ring gives a big QoL and some survivability, but it isn't required.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
How do you feel the lag is with all the auras running.

I'm currently running 7 auras on the legacy league, and I can feel it pretty hard when the minions jump in and out of auras. They're all still lvl 19 with no quality, unsure if that will make a huge difference.

IGN: SWGEmuDOTcom
"
Zop wrote:
How do you feel the lag is with all the auras running.

I'm currently running 7 auras on the legacy league, and I can feel it pretty hard when the minions jump in and out of auras. They're all still lvl 19 with no quality, unsure if that will make a huge difference.

In Breach league I had some lag with the build in the first week or so, and then I didn't notice any for the rest of the league. That said it seems like either the reduced aura AoE, or the new all high time of PoE players, has affected the performance causing lag. I'm hoping that the lag will disappear in a few days. Until then you can try to change to a server where the peak hour has passed or hasn't occured yet. For example, I usually play on Russian servers during European peak hours, and on the London servers during Russian peak hours. I hope that can help.
Builds:
Hi , I tried this build as a first time summoner and i enjoy it a lot, thanks for it !

Currently having a 5-link solaris, and I'm having a hard time choosing the color of the 5th link.
Green for culling but maybe lacking some damage for higher map.
Blue for ele focus/rarity/minion speed seems nice.
Red for added fire and empower later on.
What are you thoughts on this please, i need some advice as a neeby summoner :p
What is the best 5th link for damage between added fire and ele focus (early league, not counting empower and such)?

Thanks in advance for your time and again props to you for this awesome guide :)
"
KaXXoR wrote:
Hi , I tried this build as a first time summoner and i enjoy it a lot, thanks for it !

Currently having a 5-link solaris, and I'm having a hard time choosing the color of the 5th link.
Green for culling but maybe lacking some damage for higher map.
Blue for ele focus/rarity/minion speed seems nice.
Red for added fire and empower later on.
What are you thoughts on this please, i need some advice as a neeby summoner :p
What is the best 5th link for damage between added fire and ele focus (early league, not counting empower and such)?

Thanks in advance for your time and again props to you for this awesome guide :)

Hello. Thanks and you're welcome :)

If you want to maximize your damage with a 5L, and you're running Anger, Hatred, and Wrath all linked with Generosity, then you should get most dmg from the EF gem. Yet as you hopefully will be swapping out your Solaris in not too long, then I'd go with any of the gems that you mentioned. If you are playing a lot in party and doesn't have anyone else who's playing MF, then my standing recommendation is to use the CS. As that 10% culling makes a big difference in a party.
Builds:
Hi there, thanks for the very detailed guide!, I'm giving this a try and am having a lot of fun so far.

I have a couple of questions concerning commander of darkness (can't find a clear answer):

1)do blasphemy curse auras count towards the bonus?

2)are the bonuses from CoD affected by increased aura effect nodes from the tree?

Thanks again for the awesome guide!

"
wozzlebottle wrote:
Hi there, thanks for the very detailed guide!, I'm giving this a try and am having a lot of fun so far.

I have a couple of questions concerning commander of darkness (can't find a clear answer):

1)do blasphemy curse auras count towards the bonus?

2)are the bonuses from CoD affected by increased aura effect nodes from the tree?

Thanks again for the awesome guide!

Hey, i'm glad that you are enjoying yourself. :)

Blasphemy curse auras are still curses and will only be affected by curse nodes, and as it isn't considered an aura CoD will not be affected.

The Damage + attack speed / cast speed from CoD are affected by the aura effect nodes, but the +20% elemental resist isnt.
Builds:
"
Tahreyn wrote:
"
sipsi32 wrote:
Spoiler

that is my gear and my passive you can see by going to my char, i have around 1.5 exalt , but i dont know where to go now , like what should i focus first right now , i would love whatever advice you can give me thanks. i have around 4400 ES i can sustain up to 7 auras, but i feel too squishy honestly, so i don't know if going for an energy from within or just keep saving currency.

From the items that's no longer verified it seems like you've upgrade the ones which needed a upgrade the most. I can't check your profile though as your character tab is set to private. You should think about getting the Eye of Chayula if you haven't.

hey i forgot to change my privacy settings my bad xD, but yeah i got some more ES now, 6200 with disicipline. this is my gear now but i still feel squishy for some reason, i think is because i just face tank everything... here is my gear and which upgrades should i do ? i only have 2 exalted + some fusings and other stuff. im not sure if should go try to get some jewels with minion damage + maximum ES or just keep saving.

Spoiler
Anyone else tried running with the new Victario's Influence and a Coruscating Elixir?
Seems pretty good so far, up through yellow maps and nothing lasts more than 3 seconds. Not sure if it makes up for running my SRS is a 4L helmet but I have been facerolling everything without issue so far.
Just have to remember to keep that flask up at all times, but at almost 9 seconds without any flask nodes it isn't too bad. Just have to keep going, so it helps for speed running through maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info