[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

Hey, sorry for being slow to respond here, but playing takes most of my time now as you might understand ;)

Edit:

Launch weekend is over so back to work I go. If you have any questions post them here and I'll answer as soon as I'm able.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
Last edited by Tahreyn on Mar 7, 2017, 1:37:08 AM
Spoiler

that is my gear and my passive you can see by going to my char, i have around 1.5 exalt , but i dont know where to go now , like what should i focus first right now , i would love whatever advice you can give me thanks. i have around 4400 ES i can sustain up to 7 auras, but i feel too squishy honestly, so i don't know if going for an energy from within or just keep saving currency.
Last edited by sipsi32 on Mar 6, 2017, 12:57:41 AM
"
sipsi32 wrote:
Spoiler

that is my gear and my passive you can see by going to my char, i have around 1.5 exalt , but i dont know where to go now , like what should i focus first right now , i would love whatever advice you can give me thanks. i have around 4400 ES i can sustain up to 7 auras, but i feel too squishy honestly, so i don't know if going for an energy from within or just keep saving currency.

I'm at the same stage as you, but have an Eye of Chayula, and I'd say the Eye is great investment considering it's cheap now and gives a huge boon in stun immunity.

The next step would be a Shavronne's Wrapping, at least that's my plan atm. :)

Edit: In regards to Shavronne's Revelation, is the legacy version better than the new one?
Last edited by Nightwhisper666 on Mar 6, 2017, 5:36:02 AM
To both of you guys - I'd look to upgrade your base ES items prior to saving for Shav's armour. Sipsi - you're missing an easy 350-400 ES on your helm/gloves/boots/shield without huge investment. As nightwhisperer said - grab an Eye of Chayula too. Then it's just a waiting game for your games to reach level 20 for you to vendor them up to 20% quality...
"
ryansider wrote:
To both of you guys - I'd look to upgrade your base ES items prior to saving for Shav's armour. Sipsi - you're missing an easy 350-400 ES on your helm/gloves/boots/shield without huge investment. As nightwhisperer said - grab an Eye of Chayula too. Then it's just a waiting game for your games to reach level 20 for you to vendor them up to 20% quality...

hmm i see, 350-400 es for gloves or boots seems dificult tho i guess u meant by both of them, ok i think i will get an eye of chayula and build from there because of the stuff i will lose from the amulet.
Iv played his build a few times and playing it now .. also iv played srs maybe 5 times now

if you need help in game and stuff just add me in the game... im no were near as good as Tahreyn, but i think i can help new player with gear and when to get what and ways of saveing chaos.

in game im zzmastermindzz, char name is ZzMasterMind
Sipsi - yes, I meant as a combination of your four items. ~100 ES upgrade on each is very easy and not expensive. You'll notice a boost in survivability for sure.
I chose this LL SRS just for testing if the LL + Golem works (as a league starter)

its day 3 ... and i just made a 6L Shavronnes .... 300 Jewelers and 30 Fusing

2R 1G 3B - so i just put a culling strike in

I dont know if a Minion Speed would be nicer? since they gain movement speed and attack speed?

The first 2 Days to Merciless were pretty awesome ... no difficulties at all (except malakai normal and cruel)

i went to merciless with a +1 Fire Skill Wand ! i used it til 80!

Chose the Empheral Edge to gain more Energy Shield with Using a Solaris Lorica ( with about 2,5k ES - pretty bad and cheap stuff)

Start Mapping and gain atlas bonus

was lucky to get 3 Relics and my last Relict gave me 3 Lecagy Items!

My First one (Legacy) Saffels Frame got me 1 Ex (maybe it was too cheap?)

my second one also got sold for 1 Ex - but i forgot wich one ...

my last 3 was a bad lagecy staff , Legacy Sadimas Touch and Legacy Perandus Blazon

those items & some nice drops like - Cospri's will Funded my 3 Slot Shavronnes !!!

Now i need to gain a United in dreams and later the Chayula

Pretty good starter build to gain wealth!
How about pure poison? Go CI, get envy/disc/haste running and scale minion damage to double dip?
SRS-MD-MPhys-MSP(change with empower against single target)-added chaos-void manipulation(or culling dunno which is better).
I know LL is strong and all, but CI seems alot cheaper and since poison is opieop it should be enough for all content.
Anyone teste pure poison?
EXALTS>EXAMS
The chances of getting a 150% stone golem enchant on a decent helm seem slim to none during a league, especially the current 1 month league. Is it absolutely required to run this build on low life? or should i plan on going Hybrid or something instead?
Last edited by NihilSustinet on Mar 7, 2017, 2:09:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info