[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's TWO MILLION+ DPS SAFESTLEMON Low Life Righteous Fire/Scorching Ray Guardian

Can someone please tell me why I'm not able to use purity of ice and lightning at the same time? I'm using level 4 enlighten and I've followed the guide. Thanks

Edit: I found the answer on page 12.

"
Carlosandrex wrote:
"
Durza1985 wrote:
Hi,

I really enjoy your build but I can't activate Purity of Ice and Purity of Lightning with Enlighten and Blood Magic at the same time yet. My Enlighten just hit LvL 2, my Blood Magic has 20% quality, but is LvL 19 only so far.

Am I able to activate both skills with Enlighten LvL 3 and Blood Magic LvL 20, or do I have to corrupt either of them to +1 LvL?

Could you please check my character "Durza_on_fire" and tell me the easiest way to get both skills running with blood magic?

Thanks

I was struggling with this as well, what you need is either Blood Magic lvl 21 with enlighten lvl 3, or Blood Magic lvl 20 with Enlighten lvl 4. With Blood Magic lvl 20 and Enlighten lvl 3 doesn't work. Use this to experiment, you should have 22% mana reserved from passives.
Last edited by Boats_Reborn on Feb 3, 2019, 11:56:20 PM
I understand that while taking damage (RF) ES recharge doesn’t take effect. My question is if you have enough regen to net a positive number against RF, will ES recharge? Or will it only recharge during an “of dousing” effect.
Last edited by Aldonés on Feb 6, 2019, 11:18:00 AM
"
I understand that while taking damage (RF) ES recharge doesn’t take effect. My question is if you have enough regen to net a positive number against RF, will ES recharge? Or will it only recharge during an “of dousing” effect.

You will NEVER recharge ES whilst RF is ACTIVE. The 'of dousing' affix on flasks turns off RF.

Previously there was a way to buff your fire resist to 100% making you take 0 dmg from RF. That would allow you to recharge with RF active. However, that is not possible anymore because flasks no longer give +6 max resists.
"
Fritso wrote:
"

You will NEVER recharge ES whilst RF is ACTIVE. The 'of dousing' affix on flasks turns off RF.

Previously there was a way to buff your fire resist to 100% making you take 0 dmg from RF. That would allow you to recharge with RF active. However, that is not possible anymore because flasks no longer give +6 max resists.

Thanks
Hey I was wondering if someone could give me a few tips and pointers to playing this build on a budget. I know demi has a guide to 'playing budget' and I also know this is far from a budget build. However, I made it deathless all the way into maps at level, with 3.5 ES and 10k armor, max res and plenty of damage for blue low tier maps. The issue I'm finding is the gear is so hard to replace since most of it is legacy which I, as a casual player, cannot afford. So hopefully someone can help me find useful tips, gear replacements, or just otherwise useful information to make it through to end game. Thanks!
Hello Exiles.

I just wondering if someone could do a quick overview on my version of the build and tells me then what i can make better. It's the HelloThereTest Charakter it would help me a lot.. thaants
Here is my PoB

https://pastebin.com/vkudBEvu

Can someone please help me to improve my dmg and net regen (not counting for enchants on boots and gloves)

Thanks guys.
IGN: Ukr_BlueLight
I have been trying to figure why people are using Doon Cuebiyari over an ES/Mana The Dark Seer. (assuming you are not using scorching ray in the Doon).

Could someone please explain the benefits?
u can explain me how u get Vaal Rightous fire 20% quality? '-'
and, we can use Vaal Discipline too?
"
Amorass2 wrote:
u can explain me how u get Vaal Rightous fire 20% quality? '-'
and, we can use Vaal Discipline too?

you vaal level 20/20q righteous fires until you get a vaal version or you just buy any level vaal rf thats 20q and level it up.

we can use vaal disc but i dislike having multiple vaal skills, its up to you.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info