[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's TWO MILLION+ DPS SAFESTLEMON Low Life Righteous Fire/Scorching Ray Guardian

please look at my character. What can you advise for me? killed phoenix was very difficult.
u said to take whisper of doom to have 2 curses, but u just listen one in gem setup... i confused with this gem setup...
Second one is the Flask, Witchfire brew.
This passive tree is correctly?
The begnining dont look corrrctly. If u have any changes import it. Thx. Congrstutations for the build.
Commenting as someone who has finished this build

In Betrayal, this cost me about 5 exalts (1,000 chaos at the moment)

The damage is alright, but there are a few things I should mention.

There is no way to use righteous fire effectively before level like 60-65 even with the guide he provides. The guide doesn't work anymore, although the leveling is still the same. I would recommend using sunder until level 60 or something.

Instead of the passive skill tree he provides to you, use the passive skill tree in the video guide for the first 25 levels or so, as it's better than what he gives you imo. The rest of the skill tree you should follow his.
How do you get the amount of life needed to reserve both purity of lightning and purity of ice when you have no max life on your gear? I'm using +4 Enlighten and still can't get both reserved with a couple pieces of max life gear. Please help.
I am finding myself close on everything here except I feel I am missing one thing... How do you get all your armor? I am only sitting at like 5k armor.. What am I missing?
"
bodierox wrote:
I am finding myself close on everything here except I feel I am missing one thing... How do you get all your armor? I am only sitting at like 5k armor.. What am I missing?

are you wearing a granite flask like i am :P
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
"
bodierox wrote:

are you wearing a granite flask like i am :P

kk that would probably be why :P
I just wanted to make sure I was not missing something gear/tree wise :)

Thank you!

I may contact you in the near future for some mirrored items :D
very dificult, very weak without 3000 exalteds! :(
Last edited by Amorass2 on Feb 3, 2019, 10:34:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info