[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's TWO MILLION+ DPS SAFESTLEMON Low Life Righteous Fire/Scorching Ray Guardian

Do you think this build can squale more damage than Jugg ?
I guess not the survivability obviously but how about the damage since we are low life we are suposed to output more damage no ?
I'm currently playing this build, just started a few Days ago.
There is still a lot to be done, but I'm on a good way.
For now I am farming currencies for a Presence of Chayula and 2x Energy Within Jewel. My ES is 6.7K and my Net Life Reg with RF on is +180 (according to Path of Building) With Chayula and Jewels I would go up to 8.2k ES.
But the Reg wouldnt really increase much with more and more ES.

So my question is how can I increase my reg with RF on, the Build is pretty fun so far and with Ruby Flasks I can reduce the incoming dmg, but when fighting a Map boss I still need to get away after a few Hits and wait for Time of Need. (Which is still not enough to really do it fast)
Because of this low reg It doesnt really feel so tanky when fighting strong bosses, with my other builds with about 6k life I can at least use a health flask.

Max Fire Resistance could do this but I dont really find anything with this.(Maybe a Shield)
Or are there any other good ways to do this?

EDIT: With Purity of Fire on 23 with Ring bonus I would be at +330 Reg but with more than 8k ES this still feels really low.
Last edited by Zyvex23 on Dec 20, 2018, 11:24:05 AM
Hey all,

would you play without Presence of Chayula Tukohama or Shakari`?

Thanks for help.
Last edited by MrErbear on Dec 20, 2018, 12:52:44 PM
"
Zyvex23 wrote:
For now I am farming currencies for a Presence of Chayula and 2x Energy Within Jewel. My ES is 6.7K and my Net Life Reg with RF on is +180 (according to Path of Building) With Chayula and Jewels I would go up to 8.2k ES.

So my question is how can I increase my reg with RF on, the Build is pretty fun so far and with Ruby Flasks I can reduce the incoming dmg, but when fighting a Map boss I still need to get away after a few Hits and wait for Time of Need. (Which is still not enough to really do it fast)
Because of this low reg It doesnt really feel so tanky when fighting strong bosses, with my other builds with about 6k life I can at least use a health flask.

Max Fire Resistance could do this but I dont really find anything with this.(Maybe a Shield)

EDIT: With Purity of Fire on 23 with Ring bonus I would be at +330 Reg but with more than 8k ES this still feels really low.

i think thats why i stick to a rise of the phoenix so for so long now.
it gives you a ton of regen.
ofcouse you lack of the ES from a rare ES shield but for me the regen was more important aswell.
oh and i still have a kikazaru :D
Last edited by pizza on Dec 21, 2018, 5:26:06 AM
"
Zyvex23 wrote:

Im not really familiar with this build but i know one or two things bout ll rf guardians.
in my opinion you should increase your max fire res asap.
Usually when i start a league with ll rf i go instant 88% max res with lvl 68.

You have 81%, about 170reg/s, a bad amu and belt.
You have several options now.
- i would exchange your shield with a saffel/rotp and get a lvl23 pof (low budget: voideye with lvl 17 pof).
- get a belt with "increase es recovery rate" and es
- get boots with more es if u feel u have not enough es (sin trek for example)

you should be easily above 500reg/s with these changes and still a lot of upgrades to look forward.

Hope i could help you a bit.
Yes it did helped a lot, thanks.
I now use RotP + Sin Trek + Shaper's Touch Gloves and bought a Presence of Chayula. So for now my next targets are getting 6L Chest (4L right now) and 2x Energy from Within.
I needed to skill one +30 Dex Node to be able to do this, I'll fix this later, for now this is fine to me.

Now my survivability is pretty good with ~ 7.6k ES, 88/79/75 Res and 635 Net Reg (nearly 3k Net Reg while Time of Need)

But I got two more question.
First one, I just saw that I need Cold or Lightning to Attacks on Rings/Gloves to get the Elemental Equilibirum Bonus.
How exactly does this work? Will I get this Lightning/Cold DMG to every RF/SR tick so that the next tick always gets the buffed dmg, or how does DMG to attacks actually work in this case?

And second, why is my Unique Belt (Bated Breath Chain Belt) bad?
It got a lot of Recharge Tate/Maximum ES/DMG and a bit of int.
I wasnt able to find something on Trading Sites which would increase my ES/DMG (according to PoB)

"
Zyvex23 wrote:

First one, I just saw that I need Cold or Lightning to Attacks on Rings/Gloves to get the Elemental Equilibirum Bonus.
How exactly does this work? Will I get this Lightning/Cold DMG to every RF/SR tick so that the next tick always gets the buffed dmg, or how does DMG to attacks actually work in this case?

Shield Charge.
Last edited by SuperzPurez on Dec 24, 2018, 1:26:49 PM
Hey!
First of all thank You very much for the build it's fun to play around with!

I switched to LL RF not long ago and got some of the gear due to lucky exalts drops ^^

I'm at around 5,5k ES
Res Capped, 86/79/75/26

My question now is what should be my focus for more dmg/survivability, what should I prioritize for purchases.
I'm gonna get my hands on two Energy from Withing jewels tonight but it will take some leveling to put both of them to good use. Got the cold ring for EE proc, but hating shield charge without the faster attacks gem :/
Also should Vitality be in one of the rings or some other purity for more res?
If someone could elaborate on the pantheon choices it would be cool too!

Again loving the burning tank playstyle, thanks for any tips You could give me!
I may be blind, if yes im sorry, but what Pantheon we should pick?
"
CainDarkk wrote:

My question now is what should be my focus for more dmg/survivability, what should I prioritize for purchases.
I'm gonna get my hands on two Energy from Withing jewels tonight but it will take some leveling to put both of them to good use. Got the cold ring for EE proc, but hating shield charge without the faster attacks gem :/
Also should Vitality be in one of the rings or some other purity for more res?
If someone could elaborate on the pantheon choices it would be cool too!

Again loving the burning tank playstyle, thanks for any tips You could give me!

Vitality isn't really enough of a difference to put in a ring imo until your ES pool is pretty high. Most important gem is Purity of Fire, do whatever you can to get it to 23+. Buy/corrupt one to 21 and put it in a ring (or a +3 ring at 20, or a +3 ring at 21 because woo resist). The aura skill effect passives are also important to up that max resist. That's where almost all of your resist will come from, then you can scale ES up with better gear and a higher discipline and you'll get more a good amount of regen vs degen since your resist is so high.

Pantheons for RF are generally the same. Tukohama for phys reduction and life reduction (unless doing heavy chaos maps, then do Shakari because poison is a pita) and Arakaali for some damage reduction/mitigation and (super important) reduction of shock effect. Because shock increases the damage you take from RF by 20% and it really really hurts.

Edit: Also for new-ish players doing this build in Betrayal, the end result posted on the front page is absolutely unrealistic in league. You're not getting a shield with 600+ ES, he uses a legacy Shav's, you can't get that enchant on rings, etc. I do a LL RF basically every league; got to 12k ES in Delve. My guy in Betrayal is only 82 and at 9k ES with ~13-17 ex worth of gear. And my regen (with Discipline watcher's eye) is only ~300 before flasks. I can get to 12k for sure with this gear, maybe 13k but that might be the line without a significant upgrade to my belt, helm, and shield.

Last edited by Kezlyr on Dec 27, 2018, 6:12:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info