[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's TWO MILLION+ DPS SAFESTLEMON Low Life Righteous Fire/Scorching Ray Guardian

Over a year improving my LL RF build, I finally achieved my ultimate goal: AFK kill Uber Elder with Righteous Fire :-)

https://youtu.be/w2ULciz80QM
updated to 3.5
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Would it be totally bonkers to use the Budget Chieftain RF tree to start off (but with Guardian Asc) and then farm currency/gear till I can switch over to Safestlemon?
Hey guys, hope you can help me, because i have no idea, what is going on. I have 2430 ES and my "c" tab showing me that im regening 532 ES per second, my fire res is 82%. So to make it simple my degen is (2430*0,7)*0,18 = 306 and my regen is 532, but im still degening ES with RF on. Do you have ani idea, why it might be? Thanks a lot! (I tryed to google it, no results)
"
Eliah_cze wrote:
Hey guys, hope you can help me, because i have no idea, what is going on. I have 2430 ES and my "c" tab showing me that im regening 532 ES per second, my fire res is 82%. So to make it simple my degen is (2430*0,7)*0,18 = 306 and my regen is 532, but im still degening ES with RF on. Do you have ani idea, why it might be? Thanks a lot! (I tryed to google it, no results)

rf looks at your total health pool, life + es and burns for both. don't forget to calc life total too.
"
"
Eliah_cze wrote:

rf looks at your total health pool, life + es and burns for both. don't forget to calc life total too.

Did not know that. Many thanks :)
Could you explain me how to get so much energy shield regeneration i don't understand
Hey Demi, i have a question, how did you manage to get 89 max fire res? Is it with old max fire resist flask? Because in printscreen, it does not seems like you have active bottle, but if i do math, it seems like it is exactely with old +6 max fire resist flask. Max ressit -> 75 + 1 (skill tree) + 5 (purity) + 2 (amping effect of purity) = 83 -> + 6 from old flask 89? Am i correct? Thanks! :)
"
Eliah_cze wrote:
Hey Demi, i have a question, how did you manage to get 89 max fire res? Is it with old max fire resist flask? Because in printscreen, it does not seems like you have active bottle, but if i do math, it seems like it is exactely with old +6 max fire resist flask. Max ressit -> 75 + 1 (skill tree) + 5 (purity) + 2 (amping effect of purity) = 83 -> + 6 from old flask 89? Am i correct? Thanks! :)

yea old screenie, i'll have to update it later this league
Hey, love the build, played it last league and playing it again now, a few ex invested into it and clearing content without any issues yet. Been recently looking to build up my pantheon bonus objectives but honestly not sure what the recommended options would be this league.

Solaris would be the safe/regular choice for bossing + crit dmg resistance but Lunaris gives a lot of MS and phys reduction for being around enemies (like you would be most of the time on top of syndicate members). Saw a few people after googling recommending Arakaali too for the 5% less dmg taken over time.

And for minor gods after searching online people generally seem to be saying to go Abberath for the 5% reduced fire damage taken while moving. I've generally been using Tukohama for the phys reduction + life regen whilst standing still, but I'm not good enough with playing the stat maths to figure out which of the pantheons are more optimal.

Would love to hear your input :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info