[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's TWO MILLION+ DPS SAFESTLEMON Low Life Righteous Fire/Scorching Ray Guardian

Hi,

Thanks for the nice build guide! just wonder how much difference if compare this build to ll rf mana rf build?

thanks.
Can I use the tree for a Poet's Pen Volatile Dead instead of RF/SR? I know I can, but would you recommend as strong like your original build?
Last edited by ThunderBiome on Sep 19, 2018, 4:35:40 AM
What should I replace the shield with 20% reduced dot since the leo mod got nerfed?
"
statik88 wrote:
What should I replace the shield with 20% reduced dot since the leo mod got nerfed?

5% dot
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Thanks!
Looking to start another toon, wondering how this is faring in Delves and how deep people have gotten?
I currently am 20 hp from being able to run LL from purities, would increased effect of non-curse auras from your skills nodes be the solution? I have bloodlust lvl 21 and enlighten lvl 3.
Last edited by statik88 on Sep 21, 2018, 10:25:21 PM
"
statik88 wrote:
I currently am 20 hp from being able to run LL from purities, would increased effect of non-curse auras from your skills nodes be the solution? I have bloodlust lvl 21 and enlighten lvl 3.

increased effect won't change reservation. get enlighten 4 as the guide says.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
statik88 wrote:

Once you have Sovereignty and Influence there is an extra 4% reduced mana reserved you can take at Leadership, it will only cost you 3 points and you can use it until you get a level 4 enlighten.
I'm running Discipline (21) in a +3, instead of Vitality. It gives more regen than a vitality, according to POB, as well as more ES of course.

In addition to this, I am running Shaper's touch and a decent heavy belt to get more ES as well.
Sitting at 13,500 ES or so full buffed, with ~500k RF / 700k SR DPS.

Great build! I made some minor changes on the passive tree. Found a couple str/life nodes that will give more than some other nodes, thanks to the Shaper's Touch.

Also took out one of the Energy From Within jewels near starting area.. It only affects a single 5% life node and a flat +14 life (giving 5% es and +14 es). I swapped it for a decent ES/Stats/Dmg Jewel and have better ES and DPS due to this.

Also swapped to a Doon, it gives me a solid 300 more ES, and only lose 2% of my DPS from RF. I think it's worth at this point.

Currently crafting a better belt, made this but it's missing the ES% Recovery.

Note I swap conc eff with inc aoe when not killing boss.

Also swap phase run for portal when needed, and swap one of my flasks for a quartz when delving (in addition to using phase run)

So far it's been great, have killed elder, haven't attempted uber elder yet. Was able to face tank elder smashes, shaper smashes. It's pretty crazy.
Delves haven't been hard at all, but I'm only at depth 230 or so.

Here's gear if anyones interested:

Last edited by ChaosActual on Sep 25, 2018, 2:52:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info