[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's TWO MILLION+ DPS SAFESTLEMON Low Life Righteous Fire/Scorching Ray Guardian

"
statik88 wrote:
What would be a decent weapon for lvl 39? I also have very low es.. what would be another good item? I do very bad damage and die quite a bit, all i have worth mentioning is a springleaf, the rest of my gear is random rares. I'm lvling with
freezing pulse and scorching ray but both do terrible damage.

Leveling with rf is a terrible idea. Especially if you wanna play ES version. Especially if you are in a league and just started playing it (don't have prepared items or much currency).

You can level as pure rf as a jugg with life based version (though it still will be pretty bad experience for you and you need a lot of specific uniques prepared beforehand) but you cant do that if you go ES. I mean, its not 100% impossible, but believe me, its absolutely not worth it. Your best bet is to level as a life based attack build (or life based RF if you are THAT determined to level as RF) up until lvl 70 or so and then fully respec into lowlife rf, but you must have the core gear prepared beforehand. Low life RF builds are not cheap, there are almost no budget versions, you cant find any essential gear "on the way". And unlike life-based version you can't fully equip yourself with random rares and happilly run into maps.

Also this guide in particular is a GG endgame version of RF. A good alternative is mana stacking version of LL RF which utilizes uniques instead of rares, you can look that up if you want. Though a lot cheaper, it is still costy, so I suggest you go with something different, something OP and not so complex (like arc totems lol) until you save up some currency for this build :)
The Mirror of Kalandra :
1st - 5th May, 2020 18:32
2nd - 28th April, 2021 04:25
Did anyone try how is this build doing at Delves? (floors 100+)

Currently running Arc totems but wanting to switch to RF later..
Going decent so far. Just rerolled this character in 3.4

Currently sitting at 7k ES. Not sure if I should upgrade my rares first or go for the presence.
Last edited by Merix on Sep 6, 2018, 5:59:19 PM
I'm actually kind of struggling to find an upgrade for the Bated Breath unique belt. I've checked out a bunch of belts on Poe.Trade (non stygian since those are either -really- rare or -really- expensive with good stats) but no belt I find gives a dps increase.
Most even make me lose about 200 energy shield (but gain energy regen per second by some 140)

Any suggestions? Or is losing dps and ES worth it for the extra 140 regen? (Currently sitting at 7.5k ES and 1.2k regen)

Will most likely start saving up towards a 6l shavs, tho I'm heavily considering just picking up a watchers eye with regen too.. or a chayula neck, kinda torn atm.

Got a watcher's eye too. ES regen and phys as fire with purity of fire.

Still struggling with my regen a bit. Not sure where to go with upgrades either. Trying to 6L my shavs, and saving for presence.

PS I fucking love my shield.

7.5k ES total as well.
Last edited by Merix on Sep 7, 2018, 12:08:04 PM
Currently doing this in Delve league. Have had zero issues so far and I'm around delve 110 or something like that. Not even a challenge yet.
Really happy so far, still not min-maxed yet. Found a pretty good belt so I got shaper's touch to compliment it. T15 bosses no problems, I died on Phoenix a while back (yellow map with dmg mods) but I'm a bit stronger now so will give it another go.

About 11000 ES at the moment with some new gear I got, but need to fix resists today when I get back. POB DPS is about 350k for RF, 1.6 mil for Vaal RF, and I think 500k for Scorching Ray.

These are two upgrades I got, giving me a total of 11k ES but they mess my resists up so I have to fix em. The above items I'm at around 9800 ES.

Last edited by ChaosActual on Sep 8, 2018, 2:39:10 PM
Hey I am trying RF first time and it works great so far.

But I have some questions/ideas, probably noob ones, but still I'd like to know.

1. Is it a good choice to use a marble amulet, the extra regen sounds very strong, its as strong as the vitality aura itself. Could it be even better than chayulas amu? (If decently crafted).

2. Why not use discipline in one of the +3 rings, vitality seems to be weak with more levels or am I wrong.

3. Also I am leveling with Rise of the Pheonix, its amazinh and works really great, could be added in the guide.

4. Also using all these puritys, is this really that good if you can max res through equipment? I am thinking about a 1-2 x curse setup with blasphemy instead of puritys. For example wouldnt enfeeble be strong.

5. Why in the skill tree +1 extra curse is skilled, I have only found flammability, what is the seconf curse?

6. Why not use lvl 1clarity for the effect of Unwavering Faith?
For Builds: https://www.path-of-exile-builds.com/
Play my Path of Exile Quiz Game: https://www.path-of-exile-builds.com/quiz
Last edited by Barakotha on Sep 11, 2018, 3:11:08 PM
I was wondering, i can sustain Righteous fire without any shields so is it still needed to get the '20% reduced damage from damage over time' mod on a shield, or wont that mod benefit the build anymore and i should just focus on cheaper Higher ES shields??
"
Warturtle007 wrote:
I was wondering, i can sustain Righteous fire without any shields so is it still needed to get the '20% reduced damage from damage over time' mod on a shield, or wont that mod benefit the build anymore and i should just focus on cheaper Higher ES shields??

less damage taken from RF means you have more actual life regen for defensive purposes. it's your call, i went for massive es and regen on mine.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
What would be "best" way to level this? and if anyone has some kind of leveling tree to show

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info