[2.6] Windz's Mortem Throw/Flurry Build (Shaper, Uber Atziri, Guardian),

I see you have Grace slotted in your gloves, isn't it with Kaoms Roots that you have Unwavering Stance, which lets you not evade any attacks?

Which other aura would you recommend instead? Haste/Purity?
If you got time, could you maybe give a quick tree and maybe short pointers about how a MoM Hc version of this build would look?
Would really appreciate it.
"
Yalaka wrote:
If you got time, could you maybe give a quick tree and maybe short pointers about how a MoM Hc version of this build would look?
Would really appreciate it.

A MoM Life version is possible, but honestly just straight up worse than going CI.

If in HC, I would only consider going CI - its not that expensive to get more EHP than MoM.

However, here's a MoM skilltree for you if you're dead set.

http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAN8WGwBtsNii2cgU9W9qjBa_JpVh4lVLD6ttbLVI62MRLysKXfIqC3BSNj2dqmyMYqy0xRX9jYHBoHgZb1cOSPDVSVGVLgceEZZ_xuOEDdFjQ-d0k5CaF5KA6NYi6jIBshnPesM6KjibtYTFkyfviPk3189Jsb6KoS9sCyL0bRkI9MBUakOX9FJTPV-XlUyzBAeD21XGOlggblAw0B_v6-vkXyoc3I8a6-6FMpctSU-8qh8CNsXYJKcIMtFFR8BmBLOiAPAfPAXvfJrgRZ1TUp2uGmw26SSqFm_jamHrelMAAAAAAA==

There's just no way to get enough life, MoM and the damage you're going to need.

The damage on this tree is going to be so bad you'll want to kill yourself faster than itll take you to kill mobs.
Last edited by Alabugin on Mar 13, 2017, 12:37:58 PM
"
chielz wrote:
I see you have Grace slotted in your gloves, isn't it with Kaoms Roots that you have Unwavering Stance, which lets you not evade any attacks?

Which other aura would you recommend instead? Haste/Purity?

i used hasted until today. I got to lvl 92 and picked up IR so grace gives armor. Got arond 8.8k armour to see if that helps.

"
Alabugin wrote:

A MoM Life version is possible, but honestly just straight up worse than going CI.

If in HC, I would only consider going CI - its not that expensive to get more EHP than MoM.

However, here's a MoM skilltree for you if you're dead set.

http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAN8WGwBtsNii2cgU9W9qjBa_JpVh4lVLD6ttbLVI62MRLysKXfIqC3BSNj2dqmyMYqy0xRX9jYHBoHgZb1cOSPDVSVGVLgceEZZ_xuOEDdFjQ-d0k5CaF5KA6NYi6jIBshnPesM6KjibtYTFkyfviPk3189Jsb6KoS9sCyL0bRkI9MBUakOX9FJTPV-XlUyzBAeD21XGOlggblAw0B_v6-vkXyoc3I8a6-6FMpctSU-8qh8CNsXYJKcIMtFFR8BmBLOiAPAfPAXvfJrgRZ1TUp2uGmw26SSqFm_jamHrelMAAAAAAA==

There's just no way to get enough life, MoM and the damage you're going to need.

The damage on this tree is going to be so bad you'll want to kill yourself faster than itll take you to kill mobs.

Haha, alright. Thanks for the tree and counsel man. Guess I will go for CI in that case.
gl going budget with 4g vaal regalia :P
i have problem with mana. My St cost 3x mana per hit but i only have 170 mana (1 active aura) and leech is so slow
Lowlife possible for this build?
IGN: Tjoen
Lvling this build atm, everything ok, got few questions.
1.Why do we pick duration nodes?(For ST or something else)
2.How ST works with point blank?Is it really worth ? Cuz I've seen you removed PB when doing guardian fight (phoenix maybe, can't remember)
Also I was forced to buy
cuz ST w/o MTX and with claws looks ugly :^)
Last edited by AphexWoot on Mar 13, 2017, 5:47:45 PM
"

1.Why do we pick duration nodes?(For ST or something else)

Poison,poison and poison, it's basically a more multiplier for it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info