[2.6] Windz's Mortem Throw/Flurry Build (Shaper, Uber Atziri, Guardian),

I realize this is now a ST build, but can u link a life BF tree? And any changes to gear when playing as BF?
Hey i have some question
and first, sorry to my fuck up english (i dont use english in my country)

i wish CI, and BF .

but you don't use faster attack in 5L chest?

i trying in legasy Occultist CI+BF mortem. when i dont use faster attack, i feel im really weak.

i saw BF passive tree. that have enough attack speed?

im yet novice this game, so i dont know who is faster between 27% attack speed with claws+12% increased attack speed and 6% attack speed with claws+27% increased attack speed.

really sorry to my english, but i want know my question's answer

hf and gl today bro
If im going CI ST should i still be using your chest in the main guide or pick up a 6L ES? Seems like that chaos dmg and 100%LL is really handy
"
If im going CI ST should i still be using your chest in the main guide or pick up a 6L ES? Seems like that chaos dmg and 100%LL is really handy

pick up a 6link es chest. damage will be fine

"
duabijitelur wrote:
@windz Do you have a HP Based Blade Flurry passive? not sure whether to go ranger side or with side

go to templar aoe + witch aoe + MoM for more safety. Just get VP and thats it for ranger side.

"
VoidMoon wrote:
Would this build work well with an auramancer duo, or would another build work much better?

works well. Insane attack speed + generic damage that double dips. Envy necro is just cherry on top

"
Melona wrote:
When do you pick vaal pact for the life ST build?

i picked it up at 80+ but you only have 1% life regen in the whole tree. You can pick it up anytime

"
Arfarazon wrote:
I'm currently trying out CI BF version of this build in Legacy and the damage is there (though i'm not sure if i'll be better with regular chaos claw + poison gem in BF setup, will test)

The thing that makes this build really hard right now is that i lack leech, i leech for abyssmal amounts of 10-40 ES per hit, which is even with my very low 3.5k es almost nothing, i can kill things fast, but if they hit me, i basically can't leech back. besides that lgoh does not work for es with ghost reaver obviously, so its even worse for sustain.

I tried out hungry abyss before i understood that you can't leech from DoTs, so effectively with current tree its better to leave the jewel out, that way i get some extra leech from phys damage also.

but anyway the leech is just pathetic, what am i doing wrong here? how can i improve my sustain?

i respeced my CI BF char into CI ST at end of breach. Did uber and shaper and face tanked his laser fine. Check WindzNotCIHOWAST on STD if curious.

"
7thDayTheory wrote:
I realize this is now a ST build, but can u link a life BF tree? And any changes to gear when playing as BF?

ill try to make one tmr, but just go witch + templar aoe + MoM. Same gear

"
daebin2 wrote:
Hey i have some question
and first, sorry to my fuck up english (i dont use english in my country)

i wish CI, and BF .

but you don't use faster attack in 5L chest?

i trying in legasy Occultist CI+BF mortem. when i dont use faster attack, i feel im really weak.

i saw BF passive tree. that have enough attack speed?

im yet novice this game, so i dont know who is faster between 27% attack speed with claws+12% increased attack speed and 6% attack speed with claws+27% increased attack speed.

really sorry to my english, but i want know my question's answer

hf and gl today bro

use faster attacks instead of crit multi if you want.

the BF has enough attack speed yes.
"
windz wrote:
i respeced my CI BF char into CI ST at end of breach. Did uber and shaper and face tanked his laser fine. Check WindzNotCIHOWAST on STD if curious.

Yeah i saw your char, but you have legacy mortem morsu there, which had extra 2% leech (converted to chaos by hungry abyss) + i think you had blood rage (1.2% also converted by jewel) + 1.2% claw node

what i was struggling yesterday is that i have only 1.2% from claw node, and its clearly far from enough

But thanks for coming back to me, i have thought about a few possible fixes to all of this while being at work so will test out different things :)

the key part is, with current state of mortem morsu (lgoh on it), it is clearly not enough sustain for CI variants of the build, you kind of desperately need more leech to live
Hi, looking to play this as my next build. You probably know that Mathil did a VERY similar build to this, have you seen his skill tree? Do you think yours is better? I can't decide which one to follow! thanks in advance
Hi Windz, in the life based build in legacy where does the leech comes from and how much do you have ?
CI ST in Legacy here and running into the exact same problems as the other guy, basically no life leech and so far weaker damage even ... will probably give it a few more hours and then respecc to life-based version if i dont come up with anything.
One thing i thought about people struggling with life leech is using carnage heart, up to 2% life leech good res/attributes and up to 40% generic double dipping dmg, cheap to so np corrupting.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Carnage_Heart
I did try this build in uber lab five times but i die in final form izaru all the times
so sad =/
so much damage but survive is horrible
some maps i die from instant hit kill like in izaru

can you look my char in my profile and tell me what i can upgrade ?

thanks !

obs: im using mathil tree, is better i change to your tree ? or its the same thing ?
obs²: sorry for my bad english, im brazilian.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info