EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

105:1 What the Hell? It was 98:1 just yesteraday.
The first thirty listings or so are AFK or DND. I ended up paying 110.
"
poepoe091 wrote:
The first thirty listings or so are AFK or DND. I ended up paying 110.

Lol, nice.
god bless for not playing softcore leagues
"
JCOH35 wrote:

The only reason the forums arent still 99% "this league sucks" is b/c half the people went back to Overwatch until 3.3, pretty sad state of affairs right now.

Giving an example, we usually start the new leagues as a regular party of 3-4 friends, pretty experienced players regularly finishing the endgame and the 36 challenges: I'm the only one who stayed just to take that damn portal reward and then quit the league, would have quitted earlier if not for my new job as lawyer which keeps me very busy. Two guys of my group never really started the league, and the third one (playing at every patch and league since the beta) left after the first week saying he would have waited for 3.3 patch.
Statistically speaking, this league has lost 3 players on 4 after the first week, multiply a similar situation for the majority of the players.
PS: ended up back to Overwatch and World of warcraft, in which the endgame raids are not locked behind rng but instead gearcheck and skills coordination.

"
IIPheXII wrote:
Well, after vault and exalt div card nerfs no wonder it goes for that price. It will probably drop down when all the rich guys quit the league and only scrubs are left.

nerfs on nerfs on loots, plus the fact that the main mechanic of this league isn't wealthy as breach or harbinger were.

"
JCOH35 wrote:
Its sickening, this league is literally like playing on standard without any money or masters leveled.

Exalteds are already nearly 100 chaos and its just 24/7 goldbot spam, and GGG has basically announced that they have given up on beastiary all together to prep the real league, 3.3.

The fact that the price of the exalted orbs is reaching the same one as it is on standard confirms this, and as I said, a combination of unnecessary nerfs to the loot drops (based just on the 24h currency farmers) and a mechanic which is definitely not suitable for a hack and slash and doesn't add any kind of extra loot as it was for breach (which mod, incidently, has even been removed from zana).
Last edited by Giammafix on Apr 12, 2018, 4:45:25 AM
Ya its just funny b/c when we said that GGG perma fkd the economy by not rolling back the servers on day 6 after the duping scandal the white knights went on a 4 day march singing in cadence that we were all paranoid.

I just cant believe they ignored all the actual feedback, gave us 2 weeks of random minor bug fixes to problems that 3 actual people encountered and left us high and dry for 2 fkng months.

It was ok the 1st couple weeks on standard b/c so many people were there but they have grown bored too, so now its an empty standard again plus an empty league. Buying anything atm on poe.goods is like buying uranium on craigslist, its just maddening.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Apr 12, 2018, 5:05:32 AM
109:1 and rising. It's actually even higher, because first listings just won't respond.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
109:1 and rising. It's actually even higher, because first listings just won't respond.

What do you expect? Near the end of every league exalt price will be close to prices from standard, it is normal thing. Now we are in such point. Pokemon league is almost empty, even GGG does not care anymore. They even gave up adding stash to the ZOO and fix map drops. Instead everybody in company focusing on 3.3 content and what to do to avoid another fuckup like pokemon crap :)
"
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

What do you expect? Near the end of every league exalt price will be close to prices from standard, it is normal thing. Now we are in such point.

Except we are barely reaching the half of the league. There is a month and a half remaining so no, we aren't in such point.
Builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1813247
Challenge boss kill services : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1814668
Last edited by SUPEROUMAN on Apr 12, 2018, 11:09:23 AM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Ya its just funny b/c when we said that GGG perma fkd the economy by not rolling back the servers on day 6 after the duping scandal the white knights went on a 4 day march singing in cadence that we were all paranoid.

I just cant believe they ignored all the actual feedback, gave us 2 weeks of random minor bug fixes to problems that 3 actual people encountered and left us high and dry for 2 fkng months.

It was ok the 1st couple weeks on standard b/c so many people were there but they have grown bored too, so now its an empty standard again plus an empty league. Buying anything atm on poe.goods is like buying uranium on craigslist, its just maddening.

theyre higher than ever on standard too, theyre about 118:1 over there. Its got nothing to do with the league or the beast crafting recipes. The "duping scandal" was 95% not a scandal, just ppl using the things in the game the way they were designed to work, theres no scandal about it, why are you still saying this in every thread? Why would they roll back people using the recipe that dupes items to dupe items? Thats what it does, you can go in there and dupe items right now, its still in the game, its supposed to be in the game.

None of this has anything do to with all the crap ur constantly crying about, if you rly believe what you are saying you are completely clueless about this game and its economy and you should probably just stop talking about it and spend more time learning the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info