EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

It's very discouraging to see chaos lose value this fast.

Harbinger was pretty mediorce but at least the chaos ratio stayed strong for longer than this.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
It's very discouraging to see chaos lose value this fast.

Harbinger was pretty mediorce but at least the chaos ratio stayed strong for longer than this.

Now looking back at Harbinger...it was great. Tempest's Binding and Harbinger/Ancient/Annulment/Horizon orbs made this League for me. And it felt great encountering Harbingers for me actually, as opposed to most people who hated or even skipped them. :p
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Apr 8, 2018, 3:56:42 AM
96:1 Keeping you in touch since Breach?

One day these will be useful

one day
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
You know... if I ever decided to play MP/trading... I'd join a crew like I_NO has.
good thing im not playing BSC where the economy is garbage and shit
Its sickening, this league is literally like playing on standard without any money or masters leveled.

Exalteds are already nearly 100 chaos and its just 24/7 goldbot spam, and GGG has basically announced that they have given up on beastiary all together to prep the real league, 3.3.

I just dont understand how any of this league got through the Q+A or testers or whatever they use, it doesnt take someone with 1000+ hours played to tell you 10 seconds after hearing the idea that it was fkng horrible.

"Lets base an entire league on Vorici missions" what could go wrong?
"
JCOH35 wrote:

While I agree with you that Bestiary League isn't the dankest of ladies, I hate this comparison. People used this about Harbinger too; "let's base an entire league on Elreon missions" and whined like sheep. It's like people can't speak their minds without terrible comparisons.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:

While I agree with you that Bestiary League isn't the dankest of ladies, I hate this comparison. People used this about Harbinger too; "let's base an entire league on Elreon missions" and whined like sheep. It's like people can't speak their minds without terrible comparisons.

Or maybe its pretty fkng accurate and thats why everyone keeps saying it.

I like many other people run a totem or summoner build main, 1 of my totems alone has an 80k tooltip, now multiply that by 4 and add all the buffs and boosts, to capture a beast I would literally have to unslot nearly all my gem links and use 1 totem and pray I can get the net off in time.

B/c who doesnt want that in an ARPG right?

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Blank_GGG on Apr 12, 2018, 11:18:59 AM
you know that you can see the beast far away on your minimap, rush to it, throw a net on it while it has 100% health, place your 5 totems on top of it and collect the loot, right? That's what I was doing with my league starter GC totem character and I had almost no problems capturing the yellows. For the reds, which take a couple of seconds to kill, just wait till it's at 50-70% depending on the strength of your character / map tier. (not saying league isn't garbage, but not because of totems imo)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info