EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

When im mapping im moving quickly and already have totems placed ahead of my path, by the time they even show on minimap they are in aggro range of 1 my totes and just get 1 hit before I even notice half the time.

Anyways im not going to argue the point when literally 100s of others have made the same one for the last month. Its just absurd that we are stuck with this mess for 3 months.

The only reason the forums arent still 99% "this league sucks" is b/c half the people went back to Overwatch until 3.3, pretty sad state of affairs right now.
"
JCOH35 wrote:
[Removed by Suport]

Haha! Who's attacking here? I agreed with you; Bestiary has problems and isn't perfect by any means, but to whine out bad comparisons out of frustration instead of bringing valid criticism and productivity to the table, isn't helping anyone.

The "source" isn't "It's like doing Vorici missions". The source is worse and deeper than that. It isn't people like me who makes games garbage; it's people unable to have a productive discussion about game mechanics, and think of feedback as their personal outlet for frustration instead of trying to bring the game forward.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
98:1...
Well, after vault and exalt div card nerfs no wonder it goes for that price. It will probably drop down when all the rich guys quit the league and only scrubs are left.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
102:1 ( who the hell needs them a this price really ? lol)
ign EKkiller
hahahahahahah
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Looooool, this is crazy.

Time to cash in maybe, need a bit of chaos orb myself here lol.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
115 and rising
"
Shomix wrote:
115 and rising

It's 98:1 not 115...not talking about standard.

But ya. Sounds like I'm not missing anything having quit last week. Screw this noise.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info