EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

"
SunL4D2 wrote:

"
Th3c0r3ok wrote:
Exalts...average players using them for multicrafting

Not true again. Average player never uses Exalts. Specially when they cost about 200c. Only very small % of people use them.

It's true that chaos spamming items is pretty much pointless since Delve though.

That strongly depends. In SSF I use exalts, because there's really no better use for them.
In a trade league... I personally might use them, still, but the better choice is indeed selling them for those chaos orbs.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
[

"
Th3c0r3ok wrote:

Not true again. Average player never uses Exalts. Specially when they cost about 200c. Only very small % of people use them.

It's true that chaos spamming items is pretty much pointless since Delve though.

You are wrong. Avarage players follow streamers builds, and streamers builds are using multicrafted weapon. So either they buy same weapon, or just craft same weapon if they have crafts unlocked.
When I hear about "avarage players" I feel like you guys think "avarage players" is brainless monkey that dont know how to play this game.
Last edited by Aynix on Feb 16, 2019, 3:55:23 AM
"
Aynix wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
[

"
Th3c0r3ok wrote:

You are wrong. Avarage players follow streamers builds, and streamers builds are using multicrafted weapon. So either they buy same weapon, or just craft same weapon if they have crafts unlocked.
When I hear about "avarage players" I feel like you guys think "avarage players" is brainless monkey that dont know how to play this game.

That really show how far you are from the community.
Instead of "Build the wall" (the shit you say?! Mind-numbingly stupid) we need to get everyone to chant "Ban the Bots" over and over and over.

In fact we need GGG to make this a campaign pledge for PoE 4.0. GGG owes it to all exiles that are survivors from CB time.

Since it's easy to sit in town and see the weird movement patterns of some exiles which is immediately obvious to humans as a BOT thus GGG should be clever enough to code an algorithm that can do the same and track that BOT account and ban it.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

Why? Because I think of "avarage player" as actually human being plaaying this game instead as brainless monkey who cant go past Kitava in A5?
"
Aynix wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

Why? Because I think of "avarage player" as actually human being plaaying this game instead as brainless monkey who cant go past Kitava in A5?

Proceeds to directly contradict previouly said "Avarage players follow streamers builds"...

Where is even connection between not reaching maps and never using exalts? There is no.

Also let's just pretend I didn't clearly defined who I mean by "average players".

Multy-crafting requires thousands of alteration orbs to roll desired mods, then 2 Exalts for multymod and then crafting mods often worth exalt as well. Good luck with that when average player has literally nothing in his stash compared to that investment.

That really shows how far you are from the community. (2)
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Feb 16, 2019, 7:12:57 AM
"
Aynix wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

Yes, the brainless monkeys, like in the Southern Forest, are truly brainless and just one-shot cannon fodder for us. Come to think of it, nearly all creatures are brainless. They just charge straight at the exile not ever considering that gets them dead a second later (would be the same as a human charging straight into a machine gun).

The average player is certainly not going to brainlessly charge into the middle of packs unless maybe it's a tank build. I have one build, a Tectonic Slam Jugg, that I use Leap Slam + Fortify + Culling Strike + Faster Attacks and that is my only build that I will deliberately LS into the middle of a pack to proc Fortify and then slam them all to death. But even I am careful on the purple packs and don't do that and risk dieing if I can't one or two shot the whole pack.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

Proceeds to directly contradict previouly said "Avarage players follow streamers builds"...

Where is even connection between not reaching maps and never using exalts? There is no.

Also let's just pretend I didn't clearly defined who I mean by "average players".

Multy-crafting requires thousands of alteration orbs to roll desired mods, then 2 Exalts for multymod and then crafting mods often worth exalt as well. Good luck with that when average player has literally nothing in his stash compared to that investment.

That really shows how far you are from the community. (2)

Thoousand of alterations? Have you ever crafted such weapon in this league? You can easily hit 2 needed mods in ~500 alts. 1000 if you are very unlucky.

Just another post that prvoes that you think about "avarage player" as someone who is stuck in t1 maps and who plays 1 hour/day.
Last edited by Aynix on Feb 16, 2019, 7:43:33 AM
"
Aynix wrote:

Thoousand of alterations? Have you ever crafted such weapon in this league? You can easily hit 2 needed mods in ~500 alts. 1000 if you are very unlucky.

Just another post that prvoes that you think about "avarage player" as someone who is stuck in t1 maps and who plays 1 hour/day.

Connection between never using exalts and being unable to reach maps is still unknown to humankind. Only Ayinx wields such immense knowledge. Isn't that burden a bit too much for just one person though? :o

On a serious note though. Did you ever rolled items for multy-modding? Answer is no, you didn't. Because thousands alts is actually where it just starts to get going on average. And again, alts is just part of the cost - multymod, mods themselves, annuling, regalling contribute a ton too.

Also let's just ignore the rest of the post, right? ;p

Still thinking that average player even watches PoE streams let alone follows streamer's builds and rich on top of that AND bothers with crafting on top of that. It's getting ridiculous at this point. Stop digging your own grave already.

That really shows how far you are from the community. (3)
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Feb 16, 2019, 10:51:18 AM
Aynix, the data GGG has actually admitted to in the past said that the majority of players quit the game forever well before hitting maps once.

So... there's really no good concept of a true average (mean) player, but if the median player doesn't even make it to maps, then I'm gonna say that Sun is right. They never use exalts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info