EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

"
185,waiting until we hit 200 next week...

185:1 indeed
Wonder what changed. We had almost 3 weeks of the price staying within 10% and now it's ramping up because something.
"
FathomWheel wrote:
Wonder what changed. We had almost 3 weeks of the price staying within 10% and now it's ramping up because something.

bots are hard at work
Keep pushing bots, i believe you can break the 200 mark! :P
"
FathomWheel wrote:

its only ever bots. no other factor is involved, just bots. all of GGG are bots too
Why did the bots just start farming now, instead of last week for example, then?

And if it's because GGG was able to keep them at bay and/or banned them previously, why didn't the price of exalts go down?
Last edited by FathomWheel on Jan 18, 2019, 7:13:22 PM
GGG lowered drop chance for exalts, thats why

/s
GGG know that in new league theres gonna be WAY more bots and didnt do anything, now we see everywhere bots and bots controlling economy and GGG not do anything
Next league there gonna be MUCH more (WAY WAY more) bots than now and game will be fully bots game

GGG maybe its start to invest in anti bot something... just anything to stop bots or faster detect bots before its too late

GGG do somethin! Stop bots!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
im actually convinced that im the only person that plays the game. everyone else is just bots.
I have a feeling half of GGG thinks this is the natural result and progression of the game with the influx of new players, interest and black market and the other half wants to do something but knows it'd only be a temp solution.

Perhaps we have to face the reality that exalts will for the forseeable future be 1:150+ chaos after the first 3 weeks of a league.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Jan 19, 2019, 1:01:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info