EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

Thats now how it works.
Its vaal orb value what went up, not chaos orb value went down. You can buy the same amount of alchs/chisels/sextants etc as before
1:180

Critical point boys.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

Critical point boys.

Why critical? Besides... Who cares? Except poor newbies who still farming chaos orbs to purchase exalts for them, pure madness if you ask me. Everybody else use chaos orbs to obtain items listed in chaos orbs. If they need exalts, there are many ways to get them without suicidal flipping on 1/180 rate.
"
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

Critical point boys.

Why critical? Besides... Who cares? Except poor newbies who still farming chaos orbs to purchase exalts for them, pure madness if you ask me. Everybody else use chaos orbs to obtain items listed in chaos orbs. If they need exalts, there are many ways to get them without suicidal flipping on 1/180 rate.

Need to farm exalt cards now, not chaos.
Or sell stuff for exalts and exalt shards.
"
JOHN_RA wrote:

There are simpler methods. If you know how to obtain many chaos orbs (~80-100 per hour), you can easily buy "basis" listed in chaos and use rest of your orbs to do simple chaos spam. In most cases "exalt worth" item appears after 50-100 gambles. Then list it, sell, continue chaos gathering.
"
"
JOHN_RA wrote:

There are simpler methods. If you know how to obtain many chaos orbs (~80-100 per hour), you can easily buy "basis" listed in chaos and use rest of your orbs to do simple chaos spam. In most cases "exalt worth" item appears after 50-100 gambles. Then list it, sell, continue chaos gathering.

Or use fossils an get all this..
Congratulations on perseverance. I have never been able to collect such a quantity of chaos orbs, 1100 is always my “borderline”. Then I spent at least 500 chaos orbs to spam some nice base, usually shaped opal ring/quiver. Too lazy for fiddling with fossils. After such spamming I get items I sell for many exalts or… I still have nice bases and... 600 chaos :P
"
Congratulations on perseverance. I have never been able to collect such a quantity of chaos orbs, 1100 is always my “borderline”. Then I spent at least 500 chaos orbs to spam some nice base, usually shaped opal ring/quiver. Too lazy for fiddling with fossils. After such spamming I get items I sell for many exalts or… I still have nice bases and... 600 chaos :P

You know.. nothing unusual, I just had long holidays :)
Since league is kinda empty and dumb, I just made trading alot..

And achivs for a change, never been doing em.
Just shape atlas around Shaped Ghetto (or elder version). Its quite nice map if you dont use shield charge/whirling blades (I always liked Leap Slam more) and exalt cards drop like candy there.
"
JOHN_RA wrote:
"
"
JOHN_RA wrote:

Or use fossils an get all this..

Do you use your own self-found fossils or buy them? I suppose you need to buy them to craft. How stressful is buying supplies?

I am not really into crafting, in Delve all I did was +3 20% More Ele Hit bow with 3 fossil combo and basic attack Stygian belts with Scorched / Prismatic + Pristine. How do you feel rerolling same item over and over again until you hit something good? That annoys me really badly. What you craft?
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Jan 17, 2019, 10:39:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info