EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

"
SunL4D2 wrote:

Do you use your own self-found fossils or buy them? I suppose you need to buy them to craft. How stressful is buying supplies?

I am not really into crafting, in Delve all I did was +3 20% More Ele Hit bow with 3 fossil combo and basic attack Stygian belts with Scorched / Prismatic + Pristine. How do you feel rerolling same item over and over again until you hit something good? That annoys me really badly. What you craft?

He is probably farming fossils and selling them, not crafted items.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
JOHN_RA wrote:

Or use fossils an get all this..

Do you use your own self-found fossils or buy them? I suppose you need to buy them to craft. How stressful is buying supplies?

I am not really into crafting, in Delve all I did was +3 20% More Ele Hit bow with 3 fossil combo and basic attack Stygian belts with Scorched / Prismatic + Pristine. How do you feel rerolling same item over and over again until you hit something good? That annoys me really badly. What you craft?

Its much more cost efficient to farm the fossils yourself. The price increase on bulk fossils is substantial. When dealing with 20+ fossils its not at all unusual for the price to almost double or more per fossil. That being said, if you already have a money cushion to work with, its much more time efficient to just buy them in bulk.

If you are just trying to make something to sell, its best to focus on bases with either simple combos, like es gear, or limited modpools, like belts/hats. Rolling weapons/rings/amulets are the hardest, but also the biggest payoff when RNGESUS smiles upon you.

If you dont want to fossil craft, you can make gobs of money just bulk selling them. The key to efficient fossil farming is to move fast, and only target walls. The other side branches are pretty crappy and time consuming compared to wall farming. You will want to go sideways at a shallow depth (Monster level 67 is pretty ideal.) until you find a biome with the fossil types you want. Then you want to do every single delve in there that is at least 3 blocks long, as any delve that long has one guaranteed wall. Also take note of any empty blocks (doesnt have a road or a node) that your delve passes by, as those also have a wall.
HAIL SATAN!
Last edited by tramshed on Jan 17, 2019, 11:03:10 AM
"
Aynix wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

He is probably farming fossils and selling them, not crafted items.

Actually not all them made from using and selling fossils. Not this league. This league quite poor on fossils and on Delve at all. Delve is highly gated now, sadly. Main thing is from crafting stuff and using already not bad dropped rares, or buying em cheap and +craft somth then sell. But need to know stuff..

Knowledge is Power.

And I`m lazy
Could make muuuuuuch more.
still waiting on that bot banwave
Not sure the ban wave will ever happen and the league might be 1:200 for the remainder of the league.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
Not sure the ban wave will ever happen and the league might be 1:200 for the remainder of the league.

Now thats gonna be the record!
1:183

Let's go boys.
"
JOHN_RA wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

Its already at this point.
"
Aynix wrote:
"
JOHN_RA wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

Its already at this point.

Cheers!
185,waiting until we hit 200 next week...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info