The 0.10.1d account changes

Thks for the great work.

I'm working in Security so I propose an OTP system, I think it could work very well here.

With the restoration policies, It's okay, in PoE or even in every ARPG items are not THAT hard to cry about it like in L2 where one item worth a lot of time to get and cant be replaced by another diferent because of the Set system.

Regards!
Indestructible, determination that is incorruptible
From the other side, a terror to behold
Annihilation will be unavoidable, every broken enemy will know
That their opponent had to be invincible, take a last look around while you're alive
I'm an indestructible master of war
L2 = LIneage ][ ?
R.I.P - LagMasta 25 LvL [1st HC Exile]
"
Towik wrote:
L2 = LIneage ][ ?

Yeah a game I used to play xP
Indestructible, determination that is incorruptible
From the other side, a terror to behold
Annihilation will be unavoidable, every broken enemy will know
That their opponent had to be invincible, take a last look around while you're alive
I'm an indestructible master of war
"Some users have commented that they want the saved passwords to work from any IP, so we're considering allowing that as an option if the user wants to risk their account for this convenience."

I would love to see that option.
"
budai wrote:
"Some users have commented that they want the saved passwords to work from any IP, so we're considering allowing that as an option if the user wants to risk their account for this convenience."

Same.
Good to hear.

Maybe, you should add to the website (in account info) when i was last time logged to the game and from what IP. And for changing current password, old password is now needed only to change it for new one. But it would be better if the system sends me an confirmation email too, to change the password for new one.

Btw best game :)
----------------
Are there any plans for an Authenticator? 2 stage authentication removes the threat of hacked passwords (for users smart enough to use it). Quite a few MMO's have taken to using them, and they seem to work very well. Almost everyone these days has an Android or iOS phone, seems like that would be an easy way to go about it.
4am! Go to sleeeeeep!
IRON MAN
"
budai wrote:

+1
IGN: Shizuzu
a little off-topic

Why when i urn the game on my x-fi with --softwareaudio my fps is 30 limited and unplayable ?...

I though i will take off PS3 headset and play on speakers but ...

edit:

it seems it's not that , when i sue my X-fi to play it just happens like that ,i turned off the XRAM in the regedit , maybe i should only use --softwareaudio o_O
R.I.P - LagMasta 25 LvL [1st HC Exile]
Last edited by Towik on Feb 22, 2013, 9:17:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info