The 0.10.1d account changes

Okay, when I try to log in, it says that I have to check my email for an unlock code. No problem. However, I haven't received any emails and I have hit the resend email button many times and still nothing. What do I do?
"
Prufrock wrote:
Okay, when I try to log in, it says that I have to check my email for an unlock code. No problem. However, I haven't received any emails and I have hit the resend email button many times and still nothing. What do I do?

Email support at support@grindinggear.com and they should be able to help
I play from a few different citys, and I WILL NOT PUT UP WITH MY ACCOUNT BEING LOCKED DUE TO IT.
I am quitting this game if this is how you think is should be treated.
"
bill8872 wrote:
I play from a few different citys, and I WILL NOT PUT UP WITH MY ACCOUNT BEING LOCKED DUE TO IT.
I am quitting this game if this is how you think is should be treated.

check email, put in code... play.

its standart with steam too btw.
Soooo... for how long are we down, boys?
id love to buy an anthenticator like Blizzards from ya guys oneday :),the added security is always a plus :), great work and amazing game :D
Thanks again, I like what I read.

"
LilLegion wrote:
id love to buy an anthenticator like Blizzards from ya guys oneday :),the added security is always a plus :), great work and amazing game :D

Yeah I'd invest in something like that to!
Last edited by 0ii0 on Feb 25, 2013, 8:54:35 PM

help
fixed, ty
Last edited by oscodo on Feb 25, 2013, 10:32:40 PM
Change it back, this new security thing is idiotic. I keep on getting locked out because I'm heading to other houses even a house where I've logged in with the game multiple times before and I got locked out, these are not new locations. It's stupid if I have to constantly unlock my profile just because I change my location.
TY, for super updates.

I am one of those who have dinamic IP which changes every 24h and I do get account locked everyday. Hope this does not flag my acc as risky/problematic? it's a bit tedious to unlock it every day but it's for the best.
IGN: xSiCKoWx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info