[3.4] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Elder/Guardian Farmer

Does a midnight bargain with culling corrupt work for my BL/Arc ?
Last edited by Kendo_PoE on Mar 8, 2017, 8:08:14 AM
Yes Kendo, when you get a Cull corruption on a weapon, it is global.

Question : it's the second time I fail a shaper run because I can't get Fire-eater Cannibals to spawn in the Shaper map, even though I entered with 4 of them... Do they EVER spawn in there?

I managed to pick some Undying Incinerators, and they deal INSANE amounts of damage, but they die. Easily. And then I fail.
Never played a summoner in poe - will try this build : )
Thanks for the great build!!!
I switched from leary's build to yours (with some changes: dual curse on hit) and feel much safer now without being (that much) slower - Cannibal Fire-Eaters are much better than flame sentinels when using convocation properly for me/my playstile.
Even did my first T15 (colosseum, rare corrupted for Atlas) ever (playing selffound since closed beta :D )

Just using an high ES Amu instead of chayula and even though I#m sitting at only 8kES...
which seems to be enough for most cases and if its getting hard - panic-button-vaal-discipline.

I have one question regarding the sockets for the fire eaters in the single-target-setup:
why are you using slower projectiles instead of fire pen? Especially bosses with resistances would get much more dmg or am i missing sth?
Thought about your decission...maybe cause you're playing with different spectres and don't want to re-color Shavs everytime?

Nevertheless: Summoner is the way i wanna play and I'm so glad to be able to finally play it that way quite successfully and without dying way towards 93 :)

SO, THANKS AGAIN, leary and xxWolf - both builds are great and viable and give some room for your own variations.

hope presence of chayula and united in dream will ever get available for standard for even more variations.

Best of luck and have fun!

Greetings,

Centhron
"
Centhron wrote:
Thanks for the great build!!!
I switched from leary's build to yours (with some changes: dual curse on hit) and feel much safer now without being (that much) slower - Cannibal Fire-Eaters are much better than flame sentinels when using convocation properly for me/my playstile.
Even did my first T15 (colosseum, rare corrupted for Atlas) ever (playing selffound since closed beta :D )

Just using an high ES Amu instead of chayula and even though I#m sitting at only 8kES...
which seems to be enough for most cases and if its getting hard - panic-button-vaal-discipline.

I have one question regarding the sockets for the fire eaters in the single-target-setup:
why are you using slower projectiles instead of fire pen? Especially bosses with resistances would get much more dmg or am i missing sth?
Thought about your decission...maybe cause you're playing with different spectres and don't want to re-color Shavs everytime?

Nevertheless: Summoner is the way i wanna play and I'm so glad to be able to finally play it that way quite successfully and without dying way towards 93 :)

SO, THANKS AGAIN, leary and xxWolf - both builds are great and viable and give some room for your own variations.

hope presence of chayula and united in dream will ever get available for standard for even more variations.

Best of luck and have fun!

Greetings,

Centhron

Glad to hear that! :)

About your question: yes, you are correct, i just do not want to recolour my shav´s every time i go from single target to multi target setup (or the other way around) or when i switch spectres. :D

"
Palikao12 wrote:
Yes Kendo, when you get a Cull corruption on a weapon, it is global.

Question : it's the second time I fail a shaper run because I can't get Fire-eater Cannibals to spawn in the Shaper map, even though I entered with 4 of them... Do they EVER spawn in there?

I managed to pick some Undying Incinerators, and they deal INSANE amounts of damage, but they die. Easily. And then I fail.

you can not desecrate fire eaters at the shaper´s realm. íf i forgot to say that explicitly i apologogize for that, HOWEVER i imply it many times. :P
i said "tier 16 spectres whenever you want", not t17. also the part where i explain how to get new spectres without bricking the shaper set when your spectres died for whatever reason in there would be pretty much pointless, if you could just resummon them in there.^^
Last edited by xxWolf on Mar 22, 2017, 5:58:33 PM
Dear OP, how are you? :)

Can you take a look at my build? What can i do to make it better?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/RenanLamante/characters

IGN: I_Miss_Diabloll

Cheers!
I just bring the truth!

I actually had this for my Golemancer, but she's had sufficient success that I can afford a Shavs and return to Proper Summoning.

Never played a Non-SRS LL Summoner before, looking forward to this. Thanks for the comprehensive guide!
Would a united in dream give more dps than a midnight bargain?
"
Satsuki09 wrote:
Would a united in dream give more dps than a midnight bargain?

No, not in this build, for the following reasons:

only physical and chaos damage can poison, the cannibal fire-eaters deal fire damage however. yes, the envy aura would add some chaos damage which would then apply poison, but that is extremely minor.

using the envy aura would fk up our aura setup, because we can not put the envy aura in our prism guardian, since it is the weapon that grants us the envy skill.

midnight bargain grants us an additional spectre, this is essentially a 33% more multiplier, united in dream does not.

I am not saying united in dream is a bad item, it is very powerfull, but only if you focus on minions that deal physical or chaos damage to. learys auramancer uses it for example and he also killed shaper with it, but that is a different build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info