[3.4] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Elder/Guardian Farmer

"
grandmaster was quite hard on this build
lv 80 clear in 5th wave then lost ..

Grandmaster is a hard map for 99.5% of the players/builds. It shouldnt even be tried before lvl 90 in general anyways, as the enemies are previous player characters which are most often over 95
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
"
leary93 wrote:
"
grandmaster was quite hard on this build
lv 80 clear in 5th wave then lost ..

Grandmaster is a hard map for 99.5% of the players/builds. It shouldnt even be tried before lvl 90 in general anyways, as the enemies are previous player characters which are most often over 95

ah i seee no wonder it feel so hard when the map there say lv 76
was new to some of the unique map
but anyway this build is still kind of impressive to make it to the 5th wave haha
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
Is this HC viable?
how u do guardian ?

Die in minotasaur he left 1 quarter hp sign
it was my first try i was panic runinng here and there without casting bone then realise i nothing to summon ... !!
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
anyone has problem with summoning high lvl spectres? I tried the method in several maps but didnt work
"
Damyn wrote:
anyone has problem with summoning high lvl spectres? I tried the method in several maps but didnt work

Does not work with all specters on all maps. For example for sentinels I use High Gardens, Plaza, Waterways. Also works with all specters so far in all T16 maps.

Problem solved ^^
Have fun storming the caaastle !! :-)
Last edited by Dim_de_Lyon on Feb 8, 2017, 9:15:50 AM
Shamelessly providing own data posted in another thread on 9th December

The link https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3Foi1iatWiqN0QwUTVyeF9CNjQ/view?usp=sharing

I havent been able to play a lot last league but this table gives a rough estimate where to get your spectres. The trick is to bring already raised spectres of the chosen type/s ( for low lvl maps I brought 4 different just to get this doc started) and then desecrate+SEcho the hell out of it till you get the needed corpses.
The entries are organised this way X+Y/Z. First is the number of maps where I could desecrate spectre without meeting that mob type in the map, the second number is the amount of maps that spawned with that mob type, third is the total number of maps that have been writen down. (Sometimes I was lazy and didn't put the data in/ was to tired)
So, for example,
for Evangelists in Crematorium +3/3 reads as 0+3/3 and means: 0 times i brought the mob and got the spectre with desecrate without mob spawning in map, 3 times met them in map, 3 total map runs
or for Flame Sentinels in Courtyard 3/3 reads as 3+0/3 and means: 3 successful attempts to bring spectre to map and get a high lvl corpse out of 3 total maps.

The result list is color coded to quickly see if the spectres are available in more than 60% of map of this kind. So far the data shows that you either can desecrate mob/meet it in map OR the mob NEVER spawns in the map.

In short: If the number in the table is not 0/X spectres of this kind can be obtained from the map.
Ok, answering to my own question on golems vs spectres summoner.
I've played the golem build this league, and tried diff jewels and approaches. Here's my thoughts.
1. You dont lock on equipment, besides weapon slot(s). Played hybrid, life, and CI to compare, very flexible
2. scalable, can start with cheap eminence, then get anima and stack harmonies. no need for might at all
3. Flexible, you can stack eminence and have high es regen, then swap to harmony and do crazy dps.
I played elementalist, didnt try necro. Just 1 lab needed.
For me there's no reason to play spectres anymore, you're locked to boots, stupid wand (no ci). Ofc, you can go ci, but that's suboptimal. While with golems all you need is 10 jewel slots on the tree.

My gear atm.
PPl who have done this build how much is your minion damage modifier? i have it 258%
ES - 5200
Can use 6 auras + arctic armor.

What could i do to improve my survivabilty, atm with lvl 81 getting any lvl higher seams like a reathing to heavens ...
Last edited by Lohetapja on Feb 11, 2017, 6:49:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info