Mathil build list v2

BF/Reave Champion build - what should I upgrade next? Any help much appreciated:)

Last edited by Fredzik on Mar 28, 2018, 4:17:52 PM
"
Fredzik wrote:
BF/Reave Champion build - what should I upgrade next? Any help much appreciated:)

Grabbing quality on your gems would definitely be a big buff overall
Whats about sst with rat nest and loreweave ?

It boost our crit chance, ele dps. Possbile to do easier high level bosses. Or we would have to less hp ?

Anyway what jewels can i use as sst ?
global phy with swords is working or it doesnt coz we dont use main hand to.attacks, just offhand ?
Whats up boys, running the Deadeye iceshot on beastiary , luckily came back 3 ex. Any advice on what I should spend on to upgrade next?

Character should be supahnastyyy
Deadeye build, what the pantheons of build?

HI guys, Im playing the reave build, Apart from conc effect quality, what else should i upgrade - i'm about 800k dps less that him if i use his jewels. I am also have serious survivability issues so i have been experimenting taking more leech. Feedback would be greatly appreciated as i cant even kill shaper with this gear. APS is like 9.6 i believe. Is that enough?
Hi,

I am currently playing your IceShot Build. But it seems that I am not nearly as fast as you killing Guardians etc. and I have no idea why. Maybe you can help me and tell me what's "wrong" with my build.

https://pastebin.com/0wefGSpd
Hi,

My plan was to try a new lab farmer. Do you think the jugg glacial hammer or the reave/bf Champion could be a safe lab farmer for players with terrible evasion skills? An which one would be better? I wanna farm some currency for items and Maps in lab to reach the endgame bosses (never did them)

Thx for hints

Greetings,
Kranor

About the bestiary reave/blade flurry build:
How are you even sustaining mana / life leech without any leech nodes? I see the poachers mark, but hes never using it in any of the videos as it would reserve 35% life.

I'm leeching like 10 hp while destroying a whole group of mobs while leap slamming myself to death lol
Last edited by Berserkfisten on Apr 2, 2018, 10:51:52 AM
"
Berserkfisten wrote:
About the bestiary reave/blade flurry build:
How are you even sustaining mana / life leech without any leech nodes? I see the poachers mark, but hes never using it in any of the videos as it would reserve 35% life.

I'm leeching like 10 hp while destroying a whole group of mobs while leap slamming myself to death lol
his gloves.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info