Mathil build list v2

>no crit multi whatsoever
>why i'm not doin' dmg.
lol'd
facepalmed hard.
also,you don't have mathilbuff +200% more damage.

idk what's your problems,i don't even swap gems for BF and use reave for T1-14
Last edited by Nibelton on Mar 25, 2018, 6:59:29 PM

Question ; Why is the first one worst than the second one? DPS wise, I lose like 100 sheet dps, which isn't a lot. But if I go on PoB, Mathil weapon gives me like 10k dps boost, and I lost around 8k with the second weapon, and 10k with the first one.

Why isn't the 1st one better? Sorry for bad english
Last edited by GriswoldsGames on Mar 26, 2018, 9:20:19 AM
Hey guys just a few questions regarding Mathil's Champ build. I have all my gear below. My damage is good, but looking to improve. I'm thinking my foil needs improving. Any suggestions?

"

Question ; Why is the first one worst than the second one? DPS wise, I lose like 100 sheet dps, which isn't a lot. But if I go on PoB, Mathil weapon gives me like 10k dps boost, and I lost around 8k with the second weapon, and 10k with the first one.

because neither PoB nor ingame tooltip shows you random elemnt. because it's random none can say your dps from it.
you can just remove random and put any element to see hypothetical dps.
Last edited by Nibelton on Mar 26, 2018, 10:10:32 AM
"
Nibelton wrote:
"

because PoB nor ingame tooltip shows you random elemnt. because it's random none can say your dps from it.
you can just remove random and put any element to see hypothetical dps.

Ahhhh!!! Makes sense! Thanks man! :)
"
I'm thinking my foil needs improving. Any suggestions?

why on earth you don't have AS on gloves ? they arent expensive and this build is all about DPS aka damage PER second. your survival depends on the mobility aka leap slam. more AS = more movment speed.
Last edited by Nibelton on Mar 26, 2018, 10:12:26 AM
"
Nibelton wrote:
"
I'm thinking my foil needs improving. Any suggestions?

why on earth you don't have AS on gloves ? they arent expensive and this build is all about DPS aka damage PER second. your survival depends on the mobility aka leap slam. more AS = more movment speed.

No idea why I don’t. Thanks for the suggestion. I’ll get them tonight.
Just wondering if my weapon good as is or should the fire damage be cold damage instead? Any other gear suggestions or improvements I can make would be greatly apprecieated.

ele dmg on gear is irrelevant.
you scale off of phys and extra ele.
more phys = more ele
Deadeye Ice shot build... i dont see anything when i open link... i would like to see tree pls. ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info