Mathil build list v2

"
Carry wrote:
Hi, first of all I like your builds!

I am following Mathil's build Terminus Est Flicker Strike Slayer.
I have a question about the ascendancy points allocation.

In the build the ascendancy skills taken are: Endless Hunger, Bane of Legends, Headsman and Brutal Fervour. I understand the first three ascendancy skills, but why Brutal Fervour and not Impact.
Impact gives you melee splash and I don't see melee splash in your gem setup either (Flicker, Ruthless, Brutality, Multistrike, Melee phys, Increased Critical strikes).

In other builds I do see impact over Brutal Fervour. Is melee splash not needed for this build? Please explain why.

Thanks in advance!

Bump

I need help please
"
PokMat wrote:
Build is damm nice. 3m shaper dmg on POB. i wish i can post here, but idk how.

Since your privacy flag is off people can import your build if they want to... I was able to get your Barrage up to 271k by turning on your potions and frenzy charges. I'm not saying you aren't getting 3m, just saying I don't know enough about PoB to show it assuming you do...
Help me what can i improve im only 450k dps on barrage :/
https://pastebin.com/dEsSJzN7

any help or suggestions on this ice shot raider damage feels "ok" 670k but i feel super squish on "higher maps "(10+) also what should i have ticked off in config, new to pob thanks
This is so useful! Thank You very much
"
Kikirage wrote:
https://pastebin.com/dEsSJzN7

any help or suggestions on this ice shot raider damage feels "ok" 670k but i feel super squish on "higher maps "(10+) also what should i have ticked off in config, new to pob thanks

Looks like you have the right boxes ticked.

More life:
- You haven't taken any jewel nodes. Get em and put jewels in with 7% life, and some damage rolls.
- You're missing some life nodes. Looks to me like you prioritized damage, cuz you've taken Deadly Draw which is not in the original build.
- lvl up. You get 12 flat life per lvl, which scales with %life nodes. So another 10 levels would get you around 400 extra life.
- Get a leather belt since it has an implicit 40 extra life roll.
- Go belly of the beast for even more life
- Switch out Dark Ray for +1 frenzy corrupted Kaom's Roots = up to 200 extra flat life, so around 600ish life.

More damage:
- Fully level and quality all your gems
- Damage on jewels
- 6L chest/bow
- +1 arrow quiver
- +2 Barrage helmet
- Good damage rolls on rings/ammy
- The Wise Oak (requires res balancing though)

For reference, I'm running shaper/guardians with this build at lvl 95. Sitting at just over 6.8k life, and 2.7m barage dps. Will be at 3.65m once I get my chin sol colored for frost bomb/projectile weakness/vaal haste. Putting on +1 frenzy Dark Rays gets me to 4 million, but I don't like being so squishy.

You can check my character for reference gear. Profile is public.
Last edited by Fritso on Sep 27, 2017, 6:21:51 AM
"
Somoleks wrote:
Help me what can i improve im only 450k dps on barrage :/

See my response above to Kikirage.

Also, ur character tab is set to private, so can't check ur skil tree.
"
Fritso wrote:

- +1 arrow quiver

My profile is now non private can u check? What do you mean by +1 quiver

Thats also my pastebin PoB Can u look?
https://pastebin.com/SR1wAdsp
"
Somoleks wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:

- +1 arrow quiver

My profile is now non private can u check? What do you mean by +1 quiver

Thats also my pastebin PoB Can u look?
https://pastebin.com/SR1wAdsp

- Fully level and quality all your gems. If you'r trying to get corrupted 21/20 gems, get ice bite and added cold first, since they add the most damage.
- Dying Sun flask (adds 2 extra projectiles, huge dps increase)
- Extra jewels with damage
- 6L chest/bow
- +1 arrow quiver (A quiver that has been corrupted with +1 arrow)
- +2 Barrage helmet (adds 2 extra projectiles, huge dps increase)
- Good damage rolls on rings/ammy (So no Bisco's Collar)
- The Wise Oak for 15% cold pen (requires res balancing though)
- Better roll on ur Chin Sol, though damage difference wil not be that huge.
- Gripped gloves for implicit 18% projectile damage
- Switch to tree version with Lioneye's Fall jewel. Jewel is quite expensive though.

Hope this helps.
Last edited by Fritso on Sep 27, 2017, 8:36:22 AM
Small update for my Ice Shot/Barrage build:

Added Vaal Haste/Frost Bomb/Projectile Weakness in offhand Chin Sol. Didn't really feel the need for second Ice Shot setup in Chin Sol.

Current Shaper DPS according to PoB:
Belly of the Beast and +1 fenzy Kaom's Roots: 4.2 million

Possible dps upgrade:
Yriel's Fostering and +1 frenzy Dark Ray Vectors: 5 million

Pretty sick for such a relative budget. And I'm not even wearing Opal rings or good damage ammy.

Pastbin Code: https://pastebin.com/T38K6aMp

/edit: for anyone wondering why I'm using elemental focus in my barrage setup instead of cold penetration. Because I already have a bit of cold pen on the tree, and 15% from Wise Oak, the extra 37% pen from gem gives me less dps than the 49% more multiplier from Elemental Focus. The difference is pretty huge. From 3.65m with cold pen to 4.2m with ele focus.

/edit: skip that comment about the ammy not being good. Just bought this baby. Gave me a 400k Shaper dps increase:

Last edited by Fritso on Sep 27, 2017, 5:19:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info