Mathil build list v2

"

Do you have PoB configured to have your dps boosting flasks up, at max frenzy charges, at point blank range, etc... ?

Yup, im even struggling with tiers 11 -.-
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAIBAQBeAdEFtQguDPIRLxGBFHUWvxcmGY4hdiLqI9Mj9iT9JpUqCyo4KwowfDH6MgEzkjY9N9Q51D7PQdBDE0p9TZJOKlFHVUtW-luvXfJh4mHrYqxjp2egbIxvJ3BSdvd313j5elN6hH11ft1_K4Gshs6HdonTjDaNfY25jb-PYJpqmyabjZ2qoJ-kwqXLqXmv67IZtMW1SL3mwuzDOsjMz3rQrdN-1CPdRt9v45_kaudU6NbrY-0_7YPuDu9674_9bv66_94=?accountName=Somoleks&characterName=TrannitisXIV

my tee
Last edited by Somoleks on Sep 24, 2017, 10:43:42 AM
"
how wtf
cant pass 300k

Well, everything turned on. Actually 1.422kk but thats not a big deal, forgote to swap sulphur flask to a Silver for onslaught. Still trash jewellery, quiver and 19/0.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

"
Yup, im even struggling with tiers 11 -.-

Well, u still didnt take 50% Proj dmg. And i dont understand, is tree got some bugs or u rly still not take Rider Ascendacy from lab? There is tons of dmg, like + to max Frenzy charges, as 2%, ms 3% and dmg 3% per frenzy charge, dmg and free onslaught on kill, and the last one +100% Onslaught effect and 20% dmg with Onslaught effect. It's probably strong boost.
P.S. hope u can understand what im saying with my trash english skills xD
Last edited by DragonForceHyperX on Sep 24, 2017, 12:25:06 PM
Now im loled hard. Almost everything same, im only 12 lvls under you, but my dmg is sucking ass. Any smart brain can say me where i failed?
Last edited by Somoleks on Sep 24, 2017, 12:22:24 PM
Read the post upper, may be that gonna help u. Im probably still lvl 24, those stats just what i gonna take on lvl 91, my lvl now 24 :D Also u have Rare boots, its good to use Darkray Vectors, Dragonscale Boots (in guide) for +1 to max frenzy. Belly gives u good utility, but unique armor from guide gives u some accuracy, crit chance and + flat dmg with summoned Beast>dmg boost.
UPD: Gotta question, PoB shows that Chin Sol just sucks, close to 500k dps less in close range than Opus, i believe that cause of +2 arrows and crit chance+multi from Opus?
Last edited by DragonForceHyperX on Sep 24, 2017, 12:40:14 PM

"

Well, u still didnt take 50% Proj dmg. And i dont understand, is tree got some bugs or u rly still not take Rider Ascendacy from lab? There is tons of dmg, like + to max Frenzy charges, as 2%, ms 3% and dmg 3% per frenzy charge, dmg and free onslaught on kill, and the last one +100% Onslaught effect and 20% dmg with Onslaught effect. It's probably strong boost.

Im dont have only uber lab. Im on 6 frenzy charges now. With full uber lab and boots +1 to max frenzy PoB Shows me 320k of dps -.-
"
Somoleks wrote:

"

Im dont have only uber lab. Im on 6 frenzy charges now. With full uber lab, notes for projectile damage and boots +1 to max frenzy PoB Shows me 320k of dps -.-
TALKING ABOUT MATHIL's "Ice Shot/Barrage Raider" BUILD

Can someone please explain to me - how is it that the other abilities are firing off in his build instantly when looking at his items - there is no cast on hit? Is he actually firing off the abilities with a macro? I dont see how he is instantly firing off multiple abilities at the same time??

Sorry I'm a noob but someone please explain this to me :)
Last edited by I_Heart_U on Sep 25, 2017, 3:50:05 AM
Hi,

would be Pledge of Hands Stuff an Option for the Magma Orb Build?
Thats my pastebin and my build
https://pastebin.com/efBXsd5U
If someone can look where i failed i will be sicncefruly thankfull.
Cant 450k dps now and cant do nothing more
Last edited by Somoleks on Sep 25, 2017, 7:05:45 AM
Build is damm nice. 3m shaper dmg on POB. i wish i can post here, but idk how.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info