Mathil build list v2

"
Imbolize wrote:
"
Somoleks wrote:
Scion ele wander i so great for clearing maps. But single target damage suck soooooo bad until u not invest like 5ex~

You gotta be kidding. Only Vinktar costs 5ex minimum, then Dying Sun cost like 1.5-2ex. Then u need greatest opal ring with a tons ele dmg, with costs 3-5ex each so..
This build is currently costs like 50-100ex.

I'm with you. These builds are useless. They always end up so expensive.

Of course there is a base problem with PoE anyways ... Many players know the gear and what is worth keeping and what to throw away, so the good gear is always expensive and basically not available to drop for most players.

meh.
I'll just continue to ignore Mathil's builds.

X
Was wondering for the wasp nest build would it be worth it to drop some claw nodes to get the scion life wheel?
Hello :)

I'm currently playing self cast dark pact from this thread, and I'm thinking about next upgrade. I guess I should color rest of my gear and put gems into it, but which items should I change in first order? I would rather stay with bisco's, but I guess I will need some super amulet for highest tiers. Would you give me advices to items and to tree? Should I go for jewel slots or charges now?
Character: miciorupomidoru

Thank you from advance :-)
Last edited by Pomidoruu on Sep 13, 2017, 3:58:14 AM
Guys please tell me what to take in the pantheon,in the assembly ice shot?
Hey Mathil, what do you think about Doomfletch's for the ice shot?
I'm having serious mana issues with the iceshot ranger build. Not sure which nodes I should take and sacrifice which? I'm even wearing a mana regen amulet and a ring with it.

Currently level 42 but adding chain to my setup will deplete mana faster than I can shoot twice.
Last edited by Zweetsok on Sep 14, 2017, 7:20:49 AM
"
Zweetsok wrote:
I'm having serious mana issues with the iceshot ranger build. Not sure which nodes I should take and sacrifice which? I'm even wearing a mana regen amulet and a ring with it.

Currently level 42 but adding chain to my setup will deplete mana faster than I can shoot twice.

I'm currently at level 41 and I was having the same exactly problem. It's fine, just grab Essence Sap and your problems are gone. Then you can remove it later in the endgame.
Last edited by Bidumandias on Sep 15, 2017, 2:25:17 AM
I think with the Scion ascendancy updates, there are better options for a flickering build, especially with the buffs to the slayer and raider ascendancies.

Heres a pastebin of your original gear and shit, just re-spec'd to a half-ass scion ascendancy tree.
more socks, more dmg, more life, more everything.

https://pastebin.com/mCtGBCkb

nicely done
nice one:-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info