Mathil build list v2

still loving the wander build got a ways to go gear wise but this is my start
░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░█░░█░█░░░░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀█░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀▀█░█▄░░█░
░█▄▄▄░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░█▄▄▄░░░░░█░░█░█▄▄▄░░░░░█▄▄▄░█▄▄█░░░█░░░█▄▄█░█░█░█░
░░░░█░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░█░░█░░░█░░░█░░█░█░░██░
░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀░░░▀░░░▀░░▀░▀░░░▀░
Hi kinda new here, what's your recommendation for my tornado shot build to improve some dmg and use what kind of link for barrage. Hope you can view it for me. TQTQ
Can anyone give me some hints on the selfcast occultist dark pact build? I'm really a newbie so I need loots of explaining how stuff works. This here below is a really raw version of this build, and I can't really decide what to aim for next, and what gem setups are musthave.
I feel like without constant using of these life flasks I'm gonna be dying all the time...
It's really hard for me to follow a not completely detailed guide. I am at lvl 70 right now.

Last edited by Slandsj1o on Sep 17, 2017, 10:30:22 AM
Good afternoon!

Thank you for this ice/shot build I am having so much fun it and wouldn't mind spending a bit more currency in at all. My question is how can I get even close to 5K health? I am thinking i just did to level more or maybe invest in some jewels. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
How does Mathil not suffer in mana? My mana is like down to zero every ice shot i use?
For his ice shot build how does he not suffer on mana. My mana is like gone insantly?
"
XWolfRawRX wrote:
For his ice shot build how does he not suffer on mana. My mana is like gone insantly?

Seriously... Take mana leech node at the bottom of the tree and hit mobs. I had no problems with mana even tho I had ~80 max mana and IC with the cost of 55 mana.
Your builds keep the game cool for me mathil, keep it going!
Went through with the Iceshot build, had so much fun with it so i decided to min/max it.
Came up with almost 8.5M Shaper dps.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/ZWS320HT

Sure you can sacrifice some damage for more health, but whats the fun in that...?

Last edited by Raazen on Sep 18, 2017, 10:45:39 AM
I have a question about the Yriel's Fostering chest on ice shot / barrage raider build. Does the projectile critical strike chance on chest works with ice shot gem aswell even if ice shot gem is on bow or it must be on the chest?
Last edited by Laijnuz on Sep 18, 2017, 4:15:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info