2.5.1 Level 100 Inquisitor Vaal Spark, LL/CI/BUDGET versions + atlas shaping

"
dguay wrote:
"
Hauzilla123 wrote:
"
ogchadd wrote:
Do you suggest leveling with these passives also? if not it would be nice to have some sort of starter build

I leveled following the tree, the only thing you have to do is get the life nodes next to the path instead of ES.

You should deal enough damage and offscreen mobs as you level.

I'm planning to start leveling my sparker tomorrow :) Just wanted to know if there are important nodes I should prioritize on the tree.

Like, should I get the pierce wheel as soon as possible?

Thanks for the guide it's very well done !

Yes, it makes dried lake grinding that much easier.
What kind of Jewels are we looking for here outside of chill and sacs?
"
OakenHeart wrote:
What kind of Jewels are we looking for here outside of chill and sacs?

Added filter for jewels
"
Hauzilla123 wrote:
"
MistWit wrote:
How are you able to afford the mana reservations of wraith, HoL, HOI, and discipline? Isn't that a 50% + 25% + 25% + 35%. The only reduction i see is 4% from a node and 6% from skyforth. I am currently working on the low budget version of this build. How can i use all those auras and if i have to choose some over the others which should i choose?

My gear is for the low life version, so I can run blood magic-wrath. For the CI version, I would do Herald of Ice, discipline and wrath. Drop HOT

For the CI version, that aura setup doesn't work though... Even with Skyforth + 4% reduced mana reserved you have 100% mana reserved.

I think we have to drop Wrath instead of HoT or get 8% reduced mana on the tree (which is 3 points)
Last edited by dguay on Jan 8, 2017, 10:55:47 AM
"
dguay wrote:
"
Hauzilla123 wrote:
"
MistWit wrote:
How are you able to afford the mana reservations of wraith, HoL, HOI, and discipline? Isn't that a 50% + 25% + 25% + 35%. The only reduction i see is 4% from a node and 6% from skyforth. I am currently working on the low budget version of this build. How can i use all those auras and if i have to choose some over the others which should i choose?

My gear is for the low life version, so I can run blood magic-wrath. For the CI version, I would do Herald of Ice, discipline and wrath. Drop HOT

For the CI version, that aura setup doesn't work though... Even with Skyforth + 4% reduced mana reserved you have 100% mana reserved.

I think we have to drop Wrath instead of HoT or get 8% reduced mana on the tree (which is 3 points)

Disregard my last reply, I was pretty tired. My wrath is linked to BM, therefore going LL gives you the reservation for wrath.
Is templar the best ascendancy to go with this or would another be better as LL?
"
Bloomie wrote:
Is templar the best ascendancy to go with this or would another be better as LL?

I don't see any other ascendencies that can even come close to 100% spell penetration, let alone the crit and attack/cast speed
How important are spark enchants? I am considering rerolling to vaal sparker, but I already have +150% lightning golem buff effectiveness helmet and dunno if it's worth getting new one.
Is +3 spark projectiles affecting vaal spark too?
"
Creiw wrote:
How important are spark enchants? I am considering rerolling to vaal sparker, but I already have +150% lightning golem buff effectiveness helmet and dunno if it's worth getting new one.
Is +3 spark projectiles affecting vaal spark too?

Proj speed affects vaal spark and spark, so does +3. +3 if you want to run 6L spark for bosses, proj speed for faster map clear.
Should i use many sacrificial harvest or just one is enough for maintain soul?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info