2.5.1 Level 100 Inquisitor Vaal Spark, LL/CI/BUDGET versions + atlas shaping

Do you suggest leveling with these passives also? if not it would be nice to have some sort of starter build
"
ogchadd wrote:
Do you suggest leveling with these passives also? if not it would be nice to have some sort of starter build

I leveled following the tree, the only thing you have to do is get the life nodes next to the path instead of ES.

You should deal enough damage and offscreen mobs as you level.

Make sure to get a pair of boots with life and mana leech as soon as you hit level 40+ so you can sustain casting.
This flask helps a lot too.
"
mrutomi wrote:
Thanks a ton for this guide. Quick question, could you explain "If you have a 1/20% Quality Spark and Vaal spark, you can level as spark." I'm completely unfamiliar with the playstyle of spark, so I'm not totally sure what is meant by that. I also noticed that you said you use both Vaal spark and spark. Why is that the case?

I'm sitting on roughly 7EX budget. What gear would you recommend for that and what maps could that clear? I really enjoy doing simple maps like Gorge, so my goal would be to run gorge or something continously and have a good atlas so I'm only doing easy mindless maps

You will never have a gorge map pool consistently unless you can actually buy them.

The maps that connects to gorge are all horrible layouts. Also, I can do pretty much every map in this game, just can't kill guardian/shaper/atziri because the build isn't made for that.

As far as budget.. I listed clearly which items and examples for each version of the build.

% quality in spark/vaal spark gives it projectile speed.. which is what this build 100% rely on. You also need spark to build up vaal souls for vaal spark.
Hey,

thank you for the great guide. Lot of usefull information for a new "sparker" :)
I see you on stream switching for guardin kills to a Blade furry assasin build today.
Is this only needed for Guardians/Shaper/atziri? And why? Atziri cause reflecT? the rest?

and if you would start again as a sparker for mapping and lvl 100 what would you choose as number 1 boss killer twink. Twink who could kill with lvl85?
And do you think the "king of the Forest" could work as a boss killer twink? Dont wanna level again a char :))

--- TEMPUS FUGIT ---
"
Hauzilla123 wrote:
"
mrutomi wrote:
Thanks a ton for this guide. Quick question, could you explain "If you have a 1/20% Quality Spark and Vaal spark, you can level as spark." I'm completely unfamiliar with the playstyle of spark, so I'm not totally sure what is meant by that. I also noticed that you said you use both Vaal spark and spark. Why is that the case?

I'm sitting on roughly 7EX budget. What gear would you recommend for that and what maps could that clear? I really enjoy doing simple maps like Gorge, so my goal would be to run gorge or something continously and have a good atlas so I'm only doing easy mindless maps

You will never have a gorge map pool consistently unless you can actually buy them.

The maps that connects to gorge are all horrible layouts. Also, I can do pretty much every map in this game, just can't kill guardian/shaper/atziri because the build isn't made for that.

As far as budget.. I listed clearly which items and examples for each version of the build.

% quality in spark/vaal spark gives it projectile speed.. which is what this build 100% rely on. You also need spark to build up vaal souls for vaal spark.

thanks this makes sense. I just watched your atlas video and it makes a lot of sense in terms of trying to sustain maps. Would you happen to have it in like an atlas planner so I can follow it?
"
derbund666 wrote:
Hey,

thank you for the great guide. Lot of usefull information for a new "sparker" :)
I see you on stream switching for guardin kills to a Blade furry assasin build today.
Is this only needed for Guardians/Shaper/atziri? And why? Atziri cause reflecT? the rest?

and if you would start again as a sparker for mapping and lvl 100 what would you choose as number 1 boss killer twink. Twink who could kill with lvl85?
And do you think the "king of the Forest" could work as a boss killer twink? Dont wanna level again a char :))

My low-life build isn't meant to sustain mana for long fights. And even if I tweak my character to kill shaper and guardians, which isn't hard (switching out sac harvest and chill of corruption for multi/spd jewels and running +3 spark proj helm with increased duration nodes), it isn't worth the investment nor time nor potential EXP lost if you're trying to hit 100. At 97+, each death is at least 2 hours of efficiently grinding exp. You can use whatever boss killer you want, as long as you can kill the boss efficiently.

BV
Cospri
BF
CWC BF
HOWA
etc. You don't have to make a new character.. the only bosses I don't attempt on my sparker are daresso and core, because long fights and multiple phases. You shouldn't even have core tbh.. and t16-17s

"
mrutomi wrote:
"
Hauzilla123 wrote:
"
mrutomi wrote:

thanks this makes sense. I just watched your atlas video and it makes a lot of sense in terms of trying to sustain maps. Would you happen to have it in like an atlas planner so I can follow it?

Atlas planner? I didn't even know there was such a thing! I'll look it up and make it in a bit.

EDIT: I don't see a planner.. if anyone can link one, it'd be great.
Last edited by Hauzilla123 on Jan 7, 2017, 6:53:31 PM
"
Hauzilla123 wrote:
"
derbund666 wrote:
Hey,

My low-life build isn't meant to sustain mana for long fights. And even if I tweak my character to kill shaper and guardians, which isn't hard (switching out sac harvest and chill of corruption for multi/spd jewels and running +3 spark proj helm with increased duration nodes), it isn't worth the investment nor time nor potential EXP lost if you're trying to hit 100. At 97+, each death is at least 2 hours of efficiently grinding exp. You can use whatever boss killer you want, as long as you can kill the boss efficiently.

BV
Cospri
BF
CWC BF
HOWA
etc. You don't have to make a new character.. the only bosses I don't attempt on my sparker are daresso and core, because long fights and multiple phases. You shouldn't even have core tbh.. and t16-17s

thx for your response. I have some more question.
How do you deal with random reflect mobs? hope to have enough es and vessel up, right?

And can you or someone else give me advice what upgrade next item
and what to skill next in the passiv tree (i think aura nodes are next? )

Spoiler

--- you say skin of the loyal till 6l 700es chest. Skin cost 3-4ex and a 6l 700es chest 5ex, a shavrone 5l 220 - 250chaos or 6l for 8ex. Dont wanna spend so much currency for a Item that I will upgrade in a week or so. What could be the best price-performance ratio upgrade I can get? Most bang for my bucks :)

--- TEMPUS FUGIT ---
When I made the build, skin is like.. 80 chaos for the colors. I stocked up on a few. I guess since I made it more popular now, and because I'm streaming/advertising it.. the prices went up.

Cap res for ele weakness and have vinktars up.

Spec into pierce nodes and get rid of voidwalkers. Get a 6L.
"
Hauzilla123 wrote:
"
ogchadd wrote:

I leveled following the tree, the only thing you have to do is get the life nodes next to the path instead of ES.

You should deal enough damage and offscreen mobs as you level.

I'm planning to start leveling my sparker tomorrow :) Just wanted to know if there are important nodes I should prioritize on the tree.

Like, should I get the pierce wheel as soon as possible?

Thanks for the guide it's very well done !
Last edited by dguay on Jan 8, 2017, 2:48:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info