2.5.1 Level 100 Inquisitor Vaal Spark, LL/CI/BUDGET versions + atlas shaping

Would any of these weapons be worth multi modding for this build?

"
zsniperz wrote:
Hi all,

I just switch from FB totem to this build yesterday. Can anyone look at my guy and give me some pointers? I am currently trying/saving for a 6L.

Thanks in advance

Been playing this build for a week and having a blast. I feel like my vaal spark damage isnt high enough. The tool tip shows vaal spark around 3k in hideout. Can anyone look at my gear and tell me where I can improve? Thanks in advance.
How did you guys level this build?
"
zsniperz wrote:
"
zsniperz wrote:
Hi all,

I just switch from FB totem to this build yesterday. Can anyone look at my guy and give me some pointers? I am currently trying/saving for a 6L.

Thanks in advance

Been playing this build for a week and having a blast. I feel like my vaal spark damage isnt high enough. The tool tip shows vaal spark around 3k in hideout. Can anyone look at my gear and tell me where I can improve? Thanks in advance.

Get a dagger over brightbeak.
"
manuparrax wrote:

Would any of these weapons be worth multi modding for this build?

Too slow!
You want something like those:
Spoiler

"
tynen wrote:
How did you guys level this build?

Flameblast totem and then respecced. Cost was about 50 regrets i think.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Apr 29, 2017, 9:19:55 AM
edit:NVM about the question. I love Vspark a LOT more than VFB with the same gear. Small question, is inspired learning above the witch area even worth it if you're already using a HH?

gear:
Spoiler
Last edited by djfang on Apr 28, 2017, 4:27:38 PM
"
djfang wrote:
Small question, is inspired learning above the witch area even worth it if you're already using a HH?

They stack. Whether is worth it or not is completely subjective. Just try it and see if you like it. (Then try it with 2 or 3 IL...!)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
is 5ex ok to get this build started when I already have a couple of 20 gems and helmet/belt/chest?

i wanna respec from fb-totem and wanna run shaped strands faster
Last edited by Schwitzberger on May 18, 2017, 1:46:07 PM
I respect from fb totems and it was my best choise. cost me a lot but who cares. build my new char with 5-6 ex

Can somebody give me a tip on next upgrades? 300 c to spend

havent ever played vaal spark but i want to try but is this build still legit? the op is banned

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info