[2.6] PoisonMancer LL Bladevortex Witch - Shaper + Uber viable - High Budget

Can i use Spell Echo instead Void Manip?
If you really feel like needing Spell Echo, use it in place of Controlled Destruction.

But Spell Echo is really bad for poison build, i would only use it for mapping.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Feb 4, 2017, 2:41:20 AM
I'm actually lvl 93, u forgot to mention that it's clearly impossible to cast bv ( max 7 stack ), too low mana, tried many ways to do it, you can't do it ( especially since u have 0 cast speed in ur tree ) only thing you can do is to have another bv link with fast cast, spell echo, Increase D ( bug use, it's sad )
@kestapop

I don´t know what you want to tell me really.

If it is that you can´t cast BV to 20 Stacks.. just look at all my Videos i do it all the time there.

The Problem isn´t cast speed, its Mana Regen. If you can´t cast more its propably a Problem with your Mana Reg on Gear...

Just checked your Tree... so yes it is your Mana Reg. You did not take Dreamer and also did not take Deep Thoughts.

If you don´t take ANY Mana reg in the Tree, yes then you will have a Problem... its not like i take these nodes just for fun because i could not find anything better to do with my points.

I also use 2x Reduced Mana Cost of Skills Jewels.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Feb 12, 2017, 1:32:51 PM
This was by far the best endgame build I played this league. did all content with it.
Thanks for putting this up, deffo worth it!
Updated for 2.6 Trees - no Major changes at all

@Oxygene_PoE

Happy to hear you enjoyed the build so much :)
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Hello.
Can you please tell me why you choice necromancer instate occultist?
If you go through the Thread you will find long discussions about that.

Short Version: Offerings for yourself provides 36% Phys Damage added as Chaos, Scourge Claw + Ascendancy provide 150% double dip damage

I started this build a Occultist and was really not satisfied with the damage at lvl 90. I respeced it 3 times then and ended up with this version.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Hello, I've been reading through this and was very interested in it. Will you be starting next league with a necromancer that builds up to this? What is your strategy in itemizing? (Instead of buying the high budget items right away) Or are you going to use another build to find currency to fund this build?

Thanks! Looks like a very good build though!
I will not start the League with this, honestly i am not very hyped for Legacy so idk if i even play enough to get the currency for it.

But you can start this of as Lifebased BV for leveling and CI for maps.

One thing you should keep in mind is that The Scourge is very expensive for the first week or so.
It might work out cheaper to start as Occultist and respec into Necro once scourge prices drop. (afair Scourges were like 10ex+ for the first week last league)
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info