[2.6] PoisonMancer LL Bladevortex Witch - Shaper + Uber viable - High Budget

Thanks for the guide.
I was making occultist BV, but noticed your build and changed to it midway. Just with some minor changes:
I'm using insanity essence gloves for movement skill (4th link culling when I get colors) and trying to find decent unset ring for chaos golem/abyssal cry/flame dash.
I'm using witchfire brew flask for vulnerability and reserving purity aura instead of 3rd blasphemy.
I'm going to take Path of the Savant instead of Melding as it's nearly same es, but more dmg/mana.
I'm considering taking Skittering Runes instead of some dmg cluster since it would give not only better damage, but also better leech and stronger slow.

Why are you using 2 Atziri's Promise flasks? Is there some trick to it or is it just for uptime?
Why did you list spell damage in jewels as secondary stat opposed to damage/minion damage/area damage? Is spell damage not double dipping or something?
@Creiw

Happy to hear you are enjoying the build!

Witchfire for the 3rd Curse sounds reasonable, uptime should be enough to have it on during bossfights as nothing should take longer to kill than 2x Stibnite Flask duration.

Path of the Savant Sounds like a good change.

I had Skittering Runes but switched it for a Jewel Socket but taking it is also ok.

I am using 2x Promise as its a really good Flask for the build. It adds tons of damage, gives amazing leech and caps out my Chaos Res to 75%. But its ok to cut one for Witchfire of you feel like you can keep it up enough.

Also note that i have my Flasks on 1-2-3-4 and space bar. My fingers are on 1-2-3 + Space almost all the time as i have all other active skills on my mouse, that means that the Flask on 4 isn´t used that mcuh by me as i am not really talented for Flask piano. So thats another reson why i did not care all that much about this flask slot and only had a backup Promise there.

For the Jewels: Yes Spell damage does not double dip, thats why the other rolls are better.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
I want to reroll to this build soon, any leveling tips? Leveling with BV? Any special leveling weapin recommended? Got the usual leveling gear like tabula etc.
I like leveling with BV.

Definitely needs Elreon Rings or the Praxis Unique Ring for the manacost!
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
I never played a LL build before. Why did you craft life on your belt?
@MMCShiNi

The Life on the Belt is there because of Presence of Chayula. IT gives additional ES based on Life.

You can´t craft any other good Prefixes on a Belt anyway and with Presences a Life roll is a nice bit of ES.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Ah yes that makes sense, didnit consider it, thx!

Finally got all the gear together, leveling a new char atm:

Next upgrades gonna be Sin's Rebirth, 21/20 BV and 21/20 Added Chaos
@MMCShiNi

Gear looks nice, hope you like the playstyle :)
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Hello, thanks so much for the guide.
I am running this build as my second char in this League.

However, I feel difficult to maintain at >15 stacks when doing normal maps without Spell Echo, and I have to frequently stop completely to stack it back.
Is it because I missed some point or is that we just don't need high stacks in doing normal maps?

This is the link setup I feel more comfortable with keeping high stacks

I swap the Spell Echo to Concentrated Effect when doing Bosses.

My other gears are listed here:
Last edited by takeitez on Mar 25, 2017, 11:23:57 AM
Why on Earth would you need 15 Stacks for normal mapping?

I never stack higher than 8, maybe 10 during mapping. And thats only for breaches or harder rare mobs. Just watch the Mapping Video. I just checked it and from skipping throug it the highest i ever saw was 11...
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info