Happy to hear that! :)
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Any map clear video coming soon? movement speed seems kinda slow
"
rectis wrote:
Any map clear video coming soon? movement speed seems kinda slow

I prepared a clear video with maps from T11 to T15 and will prorably finish editing it tomorrow.

I posted the Chimera Guardian today and a a Video of a 5Link Uber Atziri run that will be uploaded tomorrow morning.

The Movement speed is just normal 30% on Boots and WB with 12% Attackspeed weapon. I recently bought a 15% Scourge so its a bit faster now.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Added the Uber Atziri Guide Video to the opening post (done on a 5Link)

Please note not that this does not make this build Budget friendly, the rest of the gear still isnt cheap.

Please also note that the Deaths are my fault and are avoidable with better play, should have used Conc + Vaal Disc for Trio and 2nd Split was just a bad dodge and bad positioning at the start of the Split.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Great guide as always. Your tankytwirl was my first char after a long hiatus, enjoyed it even after the coc nerfs.

I currently play a CI Occultist CWC poison blade vortex with quad curse (heretics veil and cospri), so this is my input:
1) you could try to craft ring and amulet with essence of envy, that's 25-30% chaos damage per item.
2) vulnerability from witch fire brew is massive dos boost along with the dot damage increase
3) temporal chains is a must in poison, even with reduced effectiveness on map bosses, imho
4) could you post your blade vortex damage per blade at 20 stacks?
5) there is a tora master enchant for gloves that gives 15% minion = double dipping damage
6) have you considered increased duration in the 6 link? It boosts poison damage quite a lot and helps with keeping up bv stacks
7) self cast bv is difficult as CI without spell echo, but echo has a less modifier (double dipping), how much cast speed do you feel is necessary?

@nephrectomy00

Happy to hear that you had fun with the TankyTwirl! :)

So lets try to answer your questions/suggestions:

1) I don´t think i would want to replace Presence of Chayula or Doedre Ring. So thats one Ring Slot left and i currently need Manareg and Dex as suffix. My Current Ring has also 30 int so thats a little ES/Mana too. I could try to replace that Int with a Essence craft but seeing that i really need the other Stats, especialy the Mana reg, it could be very hard to get a fitting ring.

2) You could run Witchfire instead of the 2nd Promise. I prefere having a backup promise. Its also lots of damage and good Leech. I also don´t think a lvl21 Vulnerability is better than a 20/20 that gets boosted by Blasphemy Quality.

3) I do run Temp Chains. I switched from Enfeeble after the first Shaper run. So ye idk if i would say "must have" if i can kill Shaper like i did without it.

4) 22,9k in Hideout with no Flasks, no offering and Scourge buff not triggerd.

5) I currently need the Res craft on my Gloves to stay overcap in Red Map Ele Weakness. But i was indeed looking for Gloves with a open sport to craft that.

6) It could indeed be nice for mapping in place of the Controlled Destruction. Seeing that i can also kill Uber on a 5L and ID would also add some damage with longer Poison i could see that its worth to try.

7) I have 32% cast speed. My ability to cast is limited by Mana reg, not cast speed, so more Speed would not even help. Echo is also ok to use for mapping, can switch it in for CD. I got used to playing without Echo. I reccomend using Echo for leveling as it makes Mana management much easier. But imho the endgoal should be to be able ditch Echo.

THanks for reminding me of that Glove craft, i am of to poe.trade now ;)

Edit:

Done. Could not find better Gloves so i bought a shield with better Res to craft it on my Gloves.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jan 5, 2017, 2:02:53 PM
Thanks for the reply, great shield.

As discussed in game, I run occultist (with cwc Blade vortex and Cospri) and necromancer through path of building. I used the same gear besides the defining uniques of both builds and triple damage jewels.

1) Offense (damage at 20 BV stacks with buffs and auras up)
Necro (BV - added chaos - poison - void manip - controlled destruction - conc effect)
Occultist (BF - CWC - Blade vortex - void manip - added chaos - conc effect
-Trash mobs: Necro 3.59 million dps vs Occultist 2.94 million dps
-Bosses (60% reduced curse effectiveness, chaos resist): Necro 1.46 vs Occultist 1.05

Wither totem at full stacks increases chaos damage taken by 140%, but that applies to both builds and is left out (difference in relation of poison vs physical damage is minor).
The damage does not include the effect of spirit offering, which pretty much is like 30% allres plus unholy might (30% extra physical as chaos), approx. another 20% more damage!
also not included is for occultist the damage of blight/bladeflurry. BF with a meager hit chance of 67% adds about 300k DPS for trash and half of that for bosses

2) Defense
-Occultist gets Evasion from Heretic veil and Cospris, with sins rebirth (stibnite) and a jade flask thats about 18k evasion (55% to avoid getting hit). Necro will obviously get less due to only base evasion plus flask effect, dont have any numbers since path of building doesnt include flasks
-As Occultist i run enfeeble and temp chains as 22/20 with blasphemy 22/20, adding warlords mark as COH and vulnerability from the flask, all at 50% increased curse effectiveness
-Necro could go bone offering and reach 60/35 Block
-10k ES for Occultist, LL Shav should get 12K
-Wicked ward ES regen is a nice backup in boss fights

3) QOL
-CWC Blade vortex casts 0.35 times per second, for basically no mana (blight, bladefall, whatever), eliminating the need for vaal clarity or mana regen on equip/tree
-Cospri works on hex proof enemies, makes running maps easier
-CI is easier to gear since LL requires chaos resist, but thats a moot point since the gear is absurdly expensive either way.
-Necro has 30% increased duration from ascendancy, which is huge for BV.
-Profane bloom with damage/chaos damage increases turns breaches into a satisfying purple firework :p

Conlusions?
Necro is doing about 25-30% more damage, has more ES
Occultist is safer due to evasion and curses?

BTW if you switch added chaos to increased duration lvl 5 (strength requirements), your damage barely decreases from 3.6 to 3.44 but you gain quite a bit of QOL. Also opens up the possibilty to use lifeleech in hexproof maps or against high damage enemies.

@nephrectomy00

Thanks for some Math. :)

One Effect of Spirit offering you forgot is the ES gain.

Its not much, but you "plop" about 100-140 ES back up on each offering which is nice in some situations.

Oh and one Question: Take out added Chaos? I would have thought that if i remove something it would be CD? I could also use a 20/20 inc. Duration i have that Strength anyway for the Blood Magic Gem and inc. Duration on the Offering.

And another question just out of curiosity: Could you calculate for CI Nekro with Cospris?

EDIT:

Exalted my Gloves. Pretty happy with the result!

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jan 5, 2017, 9:03:20 PM
Just killed Uber with this build on level 83. My first Uber ever. Really nice build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info