[2.5] Dela's Beastmode CI Regen Inquisitor ALL CONTENT

"

I have 2 questions, first how do you have mana to run 3 auras without any reduced reserve in the passive?
second, what do you think about using vitality aura + enlighten support instead of the temporal chains setup

Make sure to use approx level 10ish clarity.
Vitality just isn't worth it. The aura is underpowered at the moment. Temporal chains is by far better in the current state of the game.
"
Update: i killed all guardians , but could not kill the shaper

Nice! Hope you give Shaper another try! It's challenging fight but fun.
"
Any thoughts on using Fragile Blooms? Does the regen outweigh the increased damage taken?

I actually had a pair of these to try out and test. 2% regen is a lot. I'll report back after testing.
"
I've gone ahead and snagged your build guide for the new builds list. I hope that this is alright, but if you wish it to be removed, please contact me.

Thanks ! Hope it reaches more people so they can enjoy the game.
"
Can you explain why you chose inquisitor over say trickster or occultist?

Sure, for me it is simply quality of life. I do not like on kill effects, which both occultist and trickster are. With inquisitor it's on being hit and I can also pop a flask to get the effect. Simply better for tough bosses. Also as CI, having status immunity is SO great. In addition, the mana regen while on concecreted ground is absurd. All around I like the "feel" of inquisitor and how it plays.

Both trickster and occultist are fine options and will work great though !
Last edited by getinthevan on Jan 12, 2017, 6:56:33 PM
I didn't think there was a build that could pull me away from my WI witch... but here it is. I am really enjoying it!. Great build!

I still have to get used to the regen.. but it sure is much more fun running uberlab now..

questions:

1) mind checking my gear? I am almost at 11k ES.. but I clearly have some margin. Any thoughts on where I could boost some more ES? either on gear or passive tree?

I did read the comments now and will change out some passives as discussed here by others. But need some sleep now.

2) I have around 3500 regen atm. is that good? or enough? I sometimes feel it's a bit slow, but this might be because I am not used to regen or never played it. So I have to pay attention not too facetank some stuff.

thanks in advance and great build!
"
questions:

1) mind checking my gear? I am almost at 11k ES.. but I clearly have some margin. Any thoughts on where I could boost some more ES? either on gear or passive tree?
I did read the comments now and will change out some passives as discussed here by others. But need some sleep now.
2) I have around 3500 regen atm. is that good? or enough? I sometimes feel it's a bit slow, but this might be because I am not used to regen or never played it. So I have to pay attention not too facetank some stuff.

Thanks for the kind words, glad you are having fun! To answer your questions:
1) You are missing the best ES nodes! The ones at the witch start will be a HUGE boost! I'd spec out of pretty much anything to snag those guys.
2) I think you are looking at your "recharge amount" not your "regeneration per second" (it is below the recharge number on the character defense tab. I'm guessing a lot lower, somewhere in the 1200 - 1500ish range right now for you? I think this is where you can improve the most on your gear. You could get a marble amulet and boot 2% enchant. These will bolster your regen a TON.

It does take some getting used to, it is a slightly different playstyle... but quite fun when you get the hangout it. Dash in, do damage and dot, dash out to regen, etc. Try to make sure your fortify buff is up all the time too. Sometimes when I take a big hit it's because I didn't charge and refresh fortify.
Good luck and keep us updated!
Last edited by getinthevan on Jan 12, 2017, 10:03:35 PM
"
getinthevan wrote:

Thanks for the kind words, glad you are having fun! To answer your questions:
1) You are missing the best ES nodes! The ones at the witch start will be a HUGE boost! I'd spec out of pretty much anything to snag those guys.
2) I think you are looking at your "recharge amount" not your "regeneration per second" (it is below the recharge number on the character defense tab. I'm guessing a lot lower, somewhere in the 1200 - 1500ish range right now for you? I think this is where you can improve the most on your gear. You could get a marble amulet and boot 2% enchant. These will bolster your regen a TON.

Good luck and keep us updated!

Yeah I wwas mistaking... I got myself a marble amu. and this boosted it to 1k. where else can I boost the regen? Working towards the bots enchant now.

I have switched out clarity because it wasn't needed, I've added enhance for now and changed up my gems.
Empower lvl 4 on a 21 disc might also be fun once I get that, if I have the socket slots I could empower disc and enhance temp, I don't think I can fit two curses in the setup sadly.

Considering The red nightmare - Lvl 20 immortal call in my weapon and pick up Fait and steel in two levels for 20% chance on kill and 16% ES compared to 18% ES I'd get from 3x6% nodes.

I could also switch to green nightmare if I wanted frenzy charges.

I am going to check CWC for my next guardian rotation but I can't justify fire pen in a ray CWC so I can't just switch back and forth from my map to cwc gems. We will see what I do.

My current gear progress, crafting boots & helmet.

Spoiler
EU Gmt+1

Jag gillar fisk
Last edited by callmescootaloo on Jan 13, 2017, 4:52:53 PM
Hello, how does this build fare against Minotaur or Palace Dom where large consecutive dps hits are present? Cheers!
I have a question
Why u use inchant on helmet with temporal chains instead vortex dmg 40%?
To AdventAngel153, I did a chimera vulnerability, adds x dammage mod map and could just afk stand on the boss.
On minotaur the stun from standing on the pebbles can get annoying but I outregen the damage.
EU Gmt+1

Jag gillar fisk
What weapon should I use until I can afford the doryani's?
"
StickyTak wrote:
What weapon should I use until I can afford the doryani's?

I used the Supreme Truth. Exp Bonus and some Elemental bonuses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info