[2.5] Dela's Beastmode CI Regen Inquisitor ALL CONTENT

Hi!

I have 2 questions, first how do you have mana to run 3 auras without any reduced reserve in the passive?

second, what do you think about using vitality aura + enlighten support instead of the temporal chains setup
Great build, really enjoying it.

Question -- is spending three points for Ghost Reaver really worth it, given that the only life leech is 0.2% from Doryani's?
Just here to vouch for a very clean and fast Uber lab boost. even get to keep the loot.

thanks!
Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!
Occultsaga? Are you running a low level Clarity as suggested, around lvl 10. Regarding your other question i don't feel confident in answering that.
I also have a question, does Ghost Reaver support a life leech gem? i suspect no cause it would be op.
well, I think this will be my 2nd build in breach. Thanks!
"
EDMOSES wrote:

I also have a question, does Ghost Reaver support a life leech gem? i suspect no cause it would be op.

It does.
Today I killed the chimera and Phoenix - it was very easy. I plan to kill shaper)
Thank you for this build :)

Update: i killed all guardians , but could not kill the shaper(I do not have enough time, too many balls appears on the map).
I think enchant on boots (2% regen) and enchants on the helmet (40% dmg Vortex) will help me
--------------------------------
In general - easy farm Uber labs and all the maps
Nice build :)
Last edited by Tentome on Jan 11, 2017, 8:08:48 AM
Really enjoying this build! Thanks for posting the detailed guide.

Any thoughts on using Fragile Blooms? Does the regen outweigh the increased damage taken?

I'm not sure whether I'd want to use jewel sockets for durability or for increased damage output.
I've gone ahead and snagged your build guide for the new builds list. I hope that this is alright, but if you wish it to be removed, please contact me.

Cheers
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
I was thinking about making a build like this. Can you explain why you chose inquisitor over say trickster or occultist? I guess inquisitor gets consecrated ground for regen but is that better than trickster's additional 60% recovery on top of the beast fur shawl? or vile bastion on occultist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info