[2.5] Dela's Beastmode CI Regen Inquisitor ALL CONTENT

Why on earth that information isn't on the main Energy Shield, and Energy Shield Recharge Rate page I don't know. It seems awfully awkward that it works that way given the wording (and doesn't show up on character sheet), but if GGG says it does then I retract my comments, sorry for sounding off like a know it all.
Last edited by dandan88 on Mar 20, 2017, 9:10:47 AM
"
Leeown wrote:
Shawl does increase regen and recharge, you can only see the recharge increase ingame though.

@Dunaskmey - This build can do all content, so youre doing something wrong. There is alot of posts in this thread so read through them or open your profile so someone can help you figure what it is that you are doin wrong..

hi. i've opened up my profile so you can see my char.

open to suggestions/advice on how to improve. I too tink tat this build sld be able to handle higher content, tats y i was surprised hw i could get killed so easily. ;p

"
dunaskmey wrote:
"
Leeown wrote:
Shawl does increase regen and recharge, you can only see the recharge increase ingame though.

@Dunaskmey - This build can do all content, so youre doing something wrong. There is alot of posts in this thread so read through them or open your profile so someone can help you figure what it is that you are doin wrong..

open to suggestions/advice on how to improve. I too tink tat this build sld be able to handle higher content, tats y i was surprised hw i could get killed so easily. ;p

you skipped 3 life regen nodes at templar start and you are not using marble amulet.
what are you resists? maybe ele weakness mod is too risky for you...
don't really get the idea of using life flasks xD

you have a very decent gear, 6L, high ES, I do T16 easily with similar gear

PS: picking Ghost Reaver may help you a lot
Last edited by begemote on Mar 20, 2017, 10:09:30 AM
"
begemote wrote:
"
dunaskmey wrote:
"
Leeown wrote:

you skipped 3 life regen nodes at templar start and you are not using marble amulet.
what are you resists? maybe ele weakness mod is too risky for you...
don't really get the idea of using life flasks xD

you have a very decent gear, 6L, high ES, I do T16 easily with similar gear

PS: picking Ghost Reaver may help you a lot

tks for the suggestions.. i cant find any decent marble ammy :(
resists all >75% on merc.. i dun haf gear tat leech life, how would ghost reaver help?
Last edited by dunaskmey on Mar 20, 2017, 10:23:37 AM
the hell is that COH setup? just WTF? same thing for cold damage on gloves, though it's not that crucial, still wtf.

sort out your flasks.
stibnite-sulfur-wiseoak-basalt-granite.
kiara is ok somewhat too, but personaly i dont need it.

also improving your temporal chains adds much more to your character damage and survivabilty.

you also forgot to take 12% witch shield node, templar-witch circle and templar regen.

No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Mar 20, 2017, 10:39:26 AM
@Dunaskmey: I would also suggest you to get your last ascendancy aswell. It makes alot of difference. I started with the regen notes, not sure why we would take them last, but that is all personal preference.
thanks all... much valuable advice.

will respec my nodes to grab the regen first then. Also update my flasks. lol
And possibly eat a book on English grammar.
I want to be enlightened on the 3k regen.

Figures don't add up.
"
Altissimus wrote:
"
dandan88 wrote:
It doesn't increase ES regen, it increases recharge rate. The base ES regen rate is 20% es per second. BFS pushes it up to (0.2x1.4) 28% es per second. This is not shown on your character sheet.

Dan,

You say it doesn't increase regen then say it does.....I'm confused?

It's pretty simple when I realise how it works.

See it this way :

- Any way in the game that you recover some sort of Life/ES/Mana in the game is some sort of "recovery", you can see recovery as in an abstract concept of gaining some ressource (Life/ES/Mana)
--- Quote from wiki :
"
Recovery refers most often to life, mana or energy shield recovery. All gaining of life, mana and Energy shield is recovery, it can be found for example in flasks but is not unique to it. [1] There are multiple types of recovery, for example:

Energy shield Recharge Rate
Regeneration provides passive recovery over time.
Leech grants recovery based on damage dealt with the specified type of damage.
Certain Flasks grants recovery when consumed.
All "Gain on hit" and "Gain on kill" effects
Miscellaneous sources, granted from certain unique items and Ascendancy Class passives

That being said, Regeneration (Life, mana or ES) IS A FORM of recovery.

So when checking you'r character sheet, let's say you have 10k ES and a total of 10% regeneration. In your character sheet, you would see 1000ES regen per second, even tho you'r effective ES regen will be 1300-1400 with BFS. Only because the calculations would be done after.. (You can visualize that by thinking about Double Dipping.. like the base value for the DoT is the total output w/ increased and more dmg and mob mitigation, etc already applied to the base dmg, and become the hit output, which is taken as base dmg for the DoT, in the case of the regen, the Recovery modifiers part is done in a similar fashion).

that being said, If you have a total of +10 ES on hit (ex: from jewels), you will see +10 ES on hit in your character sheet, but in reality, you will gain 13 ES on hit with BFS or 14 with a 40% recovery roll. because all form of Life, Mana and ES gaining of some sort innherit from the Recovery concept.

TLDR: 30-40% increased energy shield recovery mod, will not show up difference in any shape or form in your character sheet. Even tho it apply to the following things (As a %More modifier):
-- ES Regeneration (Pure ES regen, or Life regen converted from ZO).
-- ES Gain on Hit/Kill.
-- ES Recharge rate.
Beta member since 0.9.8
Last edited by Dean_Guitarist on Mar 20, 2017, 4:22:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info