[2.5] Dela's Beastmode CI Regen Inquisitor ALL CONTENT

huh? what do u mean?

if i can die so easily in tier 9... doubt it can run tier 15, 16 maps?
Shawl does increase regen and recharge, you can only see the recharge increase ingame though.

@Dunaskmey - This build can do all content, so youre doing something wrong. There is alot of posts in this thread so read through them or open your profile so someone can help you figure what it is that you are doin wrong..
"
Leeown wrote:
Shawl does increase regen and recharge, you can only see the recharge increase ingame though.

@Dunaskmey - This build can do all content, so youre doing something wrong. There is alot of posts in this thread so read through them or open your profile so someone can help you figure what it is that you are doin wrong..

so if i have 2100 in combat stats, i have 40% more, actually?
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Mar 20, 2017, 5:44:57 AM
"
dunaskmey wrote:
huh? what do u mean?

if i can die so easily in tier 9... doubt it can run tier 15, 16 maps?

reroll howa faster.

PS no one gonna advice you, untill you open you profile or link your tree+gear.
PSS i can die easily at t3 with reflect mod too.
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Mar 20, 2017, 5:55:23 AM
"
Leeown wrote:

BFS has nothing to do with Regen at all. Recharge and Regen are completely different stats and do no interact. They add together when your natural recharge kicks in which makes it appear like your regen is increased. So normally you have say 10% ES regen, happening all the time. Then you stop taking damage for however long it takes for your ES recharge to kick in, and then you get 28% regen on top of this 10% regen, until you take a hit again (effectively 38% es regen per sec)

My LHC dude died at lvl 92 due to a disconnect in -max Volcano..... Perandus mobs nearby.... rerolling at the moment and making a tree with even more ES regen haha
Last edited by dandan88 on Mar 20, 2017, 7:24:04 AM
"
dandan88 wrote:
"
Leeown wrote:

BFS has nothing to do with Regen at all. Recharge and Regen are completely different stats and do no interact. They add together when your natural recharge kicks in which makes it appear like your regen is increased. So normally you have say 10% ES regen, happening all the time. Then you stop taking damage for however long it takes for your ES recharge to kick in, and then you get 28% regen on top of this 10% regen, until you take a hit again (effectively 38% es regen per sec)

My LHC dude died at lvl 92 due to a disconnect in -max Volcano..... Perandus mobs nearby.... rerolling at the moment and making a tree with even more ES regen haha

hey
1st message.
"
Like many things in PoE, this armor can be a bit misleading/confusing. For those that did not know, the "increased energy shield recovery rate" acts as a more multiplier for your ES regen, not just your ES shield recharge. Essentially this means if we stack regen in the tree and our gear, grab zealots oath so that we can regen ES, this armor will bring us to crazy regen rates.
No rest for the wicked
It does give you more Regen.. As it is stated in the guide. Please do not inform people otherwise. It is not shown in the ingame info though. But rest assured that it does increase.
Just because you say it does, doesn't mean it does. It LOOKS like it adds to your ES regen because it increases your ES recharge rate when you haven't been hit. The game is correct in not showing any change in ES regen, because it doesn't affect it. I don't know how to explain it any more simply...

Actual Example:

Life Regen = 10%

Energy Shield Recharge Rate = 28% (Beast Furl Shawl)

= 38% regen when you haven't taken a hit.

Your example:

Life Regen = 10% x 1.4 = 14.4% (Beast Furl Shawl)

Energy Shield Recharge Rate = 34% recharge rate 28% (Beast Furl Shawl)

= 42% regen when you haven't been hit
Last edited by dandan88 on Mar 20, 2017, 8:11:35 AM
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Beast_Fur_Shawl
No rest for the wicked
Yes I feel the same way. Im not trying to say Im right just because I say I am. But I am right. So I will write this again, please do not misinform people. It does increase your ES REGEN with ZO. It is intended to do so.

"
#% increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate will increase the recovery rate of energy shield.

This recovery rate applies to the energy shield Recharge rate, but does not reduce the delay time.

The recovery rate also applies to passive energy shield Regeneration when coupled with Zealot's Oath. However, this increased regeneration will not show on the character sheet, as the wording is similar to Patient Reaper. The supporter reached out to GGG and confirmed that is the case.This has been further confirmed with independent testing. The original design intent by the supporter was for use in a energy shield based Righteous Fire build.
~ This is from the wiki, and I have been testing this my self, and I have spoken to the OP aswell about, and he writes it in his guide aswell.

So please stop discrediting me, just because you don't believe this to be a true claim.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info